Mad Games and the E25 ... Perfect

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DumbApe #1 Posted 18 March 2019 - 09:56 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 24226 battles
  • [HRG]

If you have the E25 then you have to play it in Mad games.  The Cockroach has the Invisibility and the Ramming Boosts and in game the play is hilarious. 

I just played a game where I rammed a full health St Emil head on and and shot once to kill him.  It is an absolute riot on the battle field. 

Drive her fast and hard for maximum fun.

Old dog with new tricks ...  and a stupid number of tanks. Not totally sh*te at this game but still working on it 

Clan commander Hell Raiser Gang [HRG] -   Bananas in aures habeo. Non possum te audiunt.

RynnivaTykki #2 Posted 18 March 2019 - 10:11 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 61089 battles
  • [KORPI]

Totally agree! E25 is a lot of fun.

All the rammers are quite OP in Mad Games.

DumbApe #3 Posted 18 March 2019 - 11:40 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 24226 battles
  • [HRG]

View PostRynnivaTykki, on 18 March 2019 - 10:11 PM, said:

Totally agree! E25 is a lot of fun.

All the rammers are quite OP in Mad Games.

But the E25 is better than most as it is very mobile anyway, has great camo and when you hit adrenaline spews out damage too! With the ramming potential to attacking tanks from the side or rear - with a Big Hit and a couple of rounds - then just disappear and repeat once the invisible clock resets.  It can cause absolute chaos when you get behind the Red team.  I don't think I have lost than one or two games in it yet - although I have died plenty. It has also mostly ended up as top two for damage and xp and is making reasonable coin too.

Edited by DumbApe, 18 March 2019 - 11:42 PM.

Old dog with new tricks ...  and a stupid number of tanks. Not totally sh*te at this game but still working on it 

Clan commander Hell Raiser Gang [HRG] -   Bananas in aures habeo. Non possum te audiunt.

MikkelTJ #4 Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:55 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41495 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostDumbApe, on 18 March 2019 - 10:56 PM, said:

If you have the E25 then you have to play it in Mad games.  The Cockroach has the Invisibility and the Ramming Boosts and in game the play is hilarious. 

I just played a game where I rammed a full health St Emil head on and and shot once to kill him.  It is an absolute riot on the battle field. 

Drive her fast and hard for maximum fun.

Nice tip, thanks. Tried it a couple of games.

I think I still prefer my panthers for mad game ramming (more weight....), but the cockroach is also lots of fun.

RynnivaTykki #5 Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:19 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 61089 battles
  • [KORPI]

I liked the Super Pershing most, it's an absolute beast in the turbo mode. And prints credits, must have made more money than ever during this Mad Games week. The E25 was my second choice while waiting for the yoloing SP to return from battle.

Lots of Panthers, SPs and other rammers flying around in the last few days. I guess they will nerf the ramming ability when MG returns next time.

scaramax #6 Posted 24 March 2019 - 08:46 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 23535 battles
  • [AFK]
Try the Su100y if you like Ramming in mad games

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users