Update 5.9

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

Chairman_merpug #141 Posted 09 April 2019 - 08:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 40478 battles
  • [AFK]
I never buy camos with resupply costs. Once upon a time, I had no camo on any tank, because I couldn't afford the resupply, or felt it a pointless waste of credits on a paintjob. These days I have enough credits knocking around to be able to pay one off purchase prices, and sometimes gold too.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

filmin #142 Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2548 battles

View PostOnkeltobber, on 28 March 2019 - 07:47 PM, said:

Flying high

If enemies fly too, shoot them like ducks!:teethhappy:

I know it's a late quote. Not visited forums for long time.

The community said: Give us new tanks Wargaming!!!!. The Wargaming said: Let's remove half of tanks from game to make noobs play comfortable. Result: Tanks got unbalancedTHAT'S THE LOGIC OF EARNING MONEY "TANKERS"

Chairman_merpug #143 Posted 14 April 2019 - 11:42 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 40478 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostVISPER_1, on 14 April 2019 - 09:19 AM, said:

Ребят, а что за прикол, лежит сертификат на краску в хранилище "глыбы льда" давали за ивент. Хочу его использовать а его тупо нету в списке красок.... В чем фишка?)

Wrong forum  wrong server. 

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

RibbleStripe #144 Posted 15 April 2019 - 08:52 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 474 battles
  • [WG]

View PostBarbierDeTvils, on 07 April 2019 - 03:21 PM, said:

@RibbleStripe

Hello

I ever played WotBlitz on iPhone : 13000 battles on iPhone 5s, then 40000 on iPhone 6+ and now i play on iPhone XR

I have a problem to play on this last model :

As you see, the area to place the buton to move the tank is bad positioned on this model. The area don’t touch down the screen. If you add the space between the down of the button and the limit of the area, the space is too large if you make peek a boo for example and some times when you want back quickly your fingers touch down the screen but under the button.

Could you fix it please, putting the limit of the area on the limit of the screen.
Thanks in advance

Bdtv

Those blank areas are made due to Apple requirements

https://developer.apple.com/design/human-interface-guidelines/ios/visual-design/adaptivity-and-layout/

It's not a bug at all. 

View PostMikkelTJ, on 08 April 2019 - 05:38 PM, said:

Very good analogy.

@RibbleStripe: Do you see the problem now? How would you feel as a customer in Mjr Easy’s nightclub?

I have nothing to add. Everyone is free to fell robbed here. I explained this case and have nothing to add.

BarbierDeTvils #145 Posted 15 April 2019 - 08:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 54355 battles
  • [BOLD]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 15 April 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

Those blank areas are made due to Apple requirements

https://developer.apple.com/design/human-interface-guidelines/ios/visual-design/adaptivity-and-layout/

It's not a bug at all. 

Thanks , i see this margins here but you can suppress your own margin in pink here letting people free to place the command button to not accentuate phone margin : 

Posted Image

this size of screen is for all the lasts models of iphones 

i would be pleasant for us that you taking count about this evolution 

have a nice day ! 

Edited by BarbierDeTvils, 15 April 2019 - 08:48 PM.

Amicalement

BarbierDeTVils

Topic sur la rentabilité des Chars : http://forum.wotblit...alisee/#topmost (les tableaux de résultats sont dans le 3eme post du topic en page 1)

HablmetForever #146 Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:26 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 13562 battles
  • [-WHB-]

To my former post that includes some buffs or rebalances in general, these following tanks I'll finally be able to go into detail with. I believe these tanks could also use some good will from our mighty overlords.

Type 64 - Penetration buff (from 125mm to 140mm AP, APCR from 177 to 192 and HE stays the same.)

-View range buff from 264m to 270m

M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo

76mm Gun M1A1 - reload buff from 6.28s (my current setup) to 5.15s

-Dispersion lowered from 0.394m to 0.369m

IS-2 (chinese tier VII)

Armor buff from 90mm to 100mm. Why? As the premium IS-2 (1945) has almost the identical armor profile with far higher protection, it would only be natural to improve upon the armor. The IS-2 is considered largely probably the least entertaining out of the Chinese heavy tanks.

IS-2Sh

Turret front buff from 170mm to 175mm. Slight, but it would make the turret much more reliable than it is now.

SU-101

Dispersion factor buff. While the dispersion itself isn't exactly shiny, it's not bad. The issue comes in with the dispersion factors, which while not much higher than for example the new WZ-111-1G FT, they make quite a difference when you whiff everything in point blank range. With 258mm of AP pen, nonetheless.

Type 61

Turret cupola removal. As the whole tank doesn't have any armor, the cupola placed on the top of the turret only makes it easier for the enemy to hit the tank before it even comes out to take a shot, which heavily reflects upon the tank as a whole. It's a splendid machine otherwise.

-WHB- is still recruiting! Contact me in the game, on Discord, wherever I'm available, and we can settle the rest out!

Toulgar #147 Posted Yesterday, 02:51 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38418 battles
  • [T-T-R]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 03 April 2019 - 09:58 AM, said:

That's interesting.

1) There is a camo that cost some credits.

2) We made it free.
3) There were not comments like 'Yay! Verdun forest is free! Let's party'.

4) We put everything back.
5) You claim you were robbed. 

Someone please help me to find any sense in that. 

You wanted help to find any sense, we made it feelable by any means and made robbery clear. And your answer is;

View PostRibbleStripe, on 15 April 2019 - 08:52 AM, said:

I have nothing to add. Everyone is free to fell robbed here. I explained this case and have nothing to add.

It was you asking explanations from players, you got it, now you have nothing to add? 
Feel robbed? Great excuse. Maybe there is no crime on the world. for example no one is a robber, people just feels they are robbed. Hahaha. Hillarious...

Mjr_Eazy #148 Posted Yesterday, 06:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24200 battles
  • [BT_SV]

I know it’s a first world problem and not one of the worst things WG have done, but I’m Toulgar, you could at least acknowledge that the language indicated it would be free in 5.8 and going forward, I’ll apply “Hanlon’s Razor” and assume it is incompetence rather than a deliberate act, but next time get a native English speaker to check your announcements before making them as they will make it clear how people will understand what is written.  It is one of the joys and pains of the English Language that the same words or phrases can mean different things depending on how they are read…

For example…

These 2 sentences mean very different things…

We invited the strippers, JFK, and Stalin

We invited the strippers, JFK and Stalin

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

Chairman_merpug #149 Posted Yesterday, 06:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 40478 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 17 April 2019 - 06:34 PM, said:

I know it’s a first world problem and not one of the worst things WG have done, but I’m Toulgar, you could at least acknowledge that the language indicated it would be free in 5.8 and going forward, I’ll apply “Hanlon’s Razor” and assume it is incompetence rather than a deliberate act, but next time get a native English speaker to check your announcements before making them as they will make it clear how people will understand what is written.  It is one of the joys and pains of the English Language that the same words or phrases can mean different things depending on how they are read…

For example…

These 2 sentences mean very different things…

We invited the strippers, JFK, and Stalin

We invited the strippers, JFK and Stalin

Hmmm. The Oxford comma. Probably not the best example.

"Eats, shoots and leaves" vs "eats shoots and leaves" is probably better. 

The_Mighty_Wombat #150 Posted Yesterday, 06:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35362 battles
  • [-GNA-]

I almost put these camos on some tanks thinking it was as continued free resupply like “shattered ice”

For many people they would not of bought these as once they are no longer free resupply then they are no better value then stock camos. And they are not the most amazing.

But re-reading the patch notes and the patch video they do say “IN 5.8” so it is correct for just that patch.

If they had said “From 5.8” then you would expect it to be continuously free. 

I dont see why they cant be free resupply as you need to put in a bunch of battles to see the cost savings from buying them.

This means these players online and always good for server population.

Tijgerhaai_XIV #151 Posted Yesterday, 07:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 10123 battles
  • [ALBA]

View PostChairman_merpug, on 17 April 2019 - 07:42 PM, said:

Hmmm. The Oxford comma. Probably not the best example.

"Eats, shoots and leaves" vs "eats shoots and leaves" is probably better. 

Phew you saved me from my inner pedant. 

Even more important is that quote from the bible I'm too lazy to look up that would have cleared up the whole question of purgatory and limbo,

"and I say unto thee this day, you shall dine with my father in heaven." or

"and I say unto thee, this day you shall dine with my father in heaven."

Saying that though the first bibles did not even have any spaces between words let alone being written before punctuation was invented.

RibbleStripe #152 Posted Today, 08:48 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 474 battles
  • [WG]

View PostToulgar, on 17 April 2019 - 05:51 PM, said:

You wanted help to find any sense, we made it feelable by any means and made robbery clear. And your answer is;

Those examples have nothing in common with camo case. I wish i got real explanation.
Good thing here there won't be free camo anymore. So no one will be robbed. This is why i suggest to discuss smth else. Our 5.10 stream for example. Any feedback on it?

gallabru #153 Posted Today, 09:08 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17184 battles
  • [LAGER]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 18 April 2019 - 08:48 AM, said:

Those examples have nothing in common with camo case. I wish i got real explanation.
Good thing here there won't be free camo anymore. So no one will be robbed. This is why i suggest to discuss smth else. Our 5.10 stream for example. Any feedback on it?

- In the first chest you can get avatars, wow great, and boosters, wow this is great too

- In the medium chest you can get free XP, this is nice and avatars and erm... boosters. Well this is nice. Next chest, 3,2,1..

- ..what do we get, erm... boosters... boosters, avatars... erm, great ?, erm.. oh yes 25 gold, this is great

- now with 120 keys in the huge chest we get... erm... boosters, oh but epic ones, so I guess this is great...

I am summarizing slightly maybe, but that was my general feeling.

Otherwise nice guys, quite clear description.

My team stats in real time  : http://forum.wotblit...ats-repository/

Carlsberg clan family is recruiting. Contact us.

Replicant_2 #154 Posted Today, 01:27 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 3127 battles
  • [HRG]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 18 April 2019 - 08:48 AM, said:

I watched it (well, most of it) ... and I’m feeling robbed :D

on a serious note, it truly is becoming a “World of Crates”. 

Currently we have up to 6 missions with rewards per day which will be replaced with up to 10 missions unlocking up to 4 crates with random rewards- I kind of liked the idea of knowing what the rewards are upfront and having the option of resetting missions.

Are the current daily crates being merged into the mission system or will they continue to exist independently?

From the stream video I got an impression that overall it will be more work for less rewards which appears to be the trend across the game.

On the other hand, for people with real life daily resets will be more manageable and may result in greater actual gains, I guess a lot depends on how you set up the RNG but again, from my previous experiences with blitz crates my expectations are rather low.

Edited by Replicant_2, Today, 01:40 PM.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users