imaculata #81 Posted 28 March 2019 - 10:26 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 7835 battles
  • [OXGEN]
(...)

edit
Everything fine now :)

Edited by imaculata, 02 April 2019 - 02:30 PM.

vworti #82 Posted 28 March 2019 - 10:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5388 battles
  • [JFFC]

This Update is completely rubbish.

What happened to the Textures? Tanks are running into mountains and the game stucks for several seconds.

Stats are vanished too. Player Profiles cannot be viewed. Rates cannot be done, etc., etc...

Luck for me, that i can enter the game.

However - there is a lot of work to do for you, even that we players pay a lot of money in a month - this is not a oneway street (money to company and rubbish for the players)

I´m working in IT business too and if i do such a job - i would be fired...

SWE_Manstein #83 Posted 29 March 2019 - 08:37 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 52648 battles
  • [VG]

After the update the camo "Verdun Forest" has lost its free resupply.

Mark_Collins #84 Posted 29 March 2019 - 09:23 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 31569 battles
  • [GRAVE]

View PostSWE_Manstein, on 29 March 2019 - 09:37 AM, said:

After the update the camo "Verdun Forest" has lost its free resupply.

Aye, sneaky buggers slipped that one in quietly.......

That being said, there is at least one positive in this update - my T28 Concept is brilliant now!!!

No longer does it turn like a pregnant hippo!! It now turns like a pregnant hippo on speed :-p

Alea Iacta Est

L0R1N #85 Posted 29 March 2019 - 10:05 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14714 battles
  • [IRM]
I don't know if it's because of the new update but I can't use the the Jade Shards and Ice Block camos that I saved from one of the events to use later.
Also what's the deal with the Verdun Forest camo? It said that it's free upkeep but if I switch for the Strong-willed free camo it says that it gives the normal camo upkeep credits back.

Edited by L0R1N, 29 March 2019 - 10:06 AM.

MikkelTJ #86 Posted 29 March 2019 - 10:06 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 39693 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostiPanomedia, on 27 March 2019 - 06:36 PM, said:

CAT of nine lives camo! I bought that camo for credits as WG said it would be free of use after initial purchase. Since the update I am being charged 3000 credits per game again. Now I see this as a breach of contract! Me and a few others spent a few million hard earned credits under proviso that this was the one time fee and there would be no further charge for use of the camo thereafter. Either you compensate us the millions of credits we spent or compensate us for the 3k per game usage as that was not the agreement we entered!

This ^^^^

Same goes for Verdun Forest.

@RibbleStripe: Can you please comment on this? Is it an error which will be fixed, or is it an intentional change?

Noobish_Buddy #87 Posted 30 March 2019 - 01:13 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5699 battles
No more bugs or mistakes on Steam today

Mevzu_ #88 Posted 30 March 2019 - 02:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22625 battles
  • [GR8]

new update error (5.9) : Rendering error 0x00000003: FailedTolnirialize. Program will terminate.
it gives such an error.

please help me

Edited by Mevzu_, 30 March 2019 - 02:16 AM.

bigybugy #89 Posted 30 March 2019 - 09:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2206 battles
  • [-T-D-]

The begining of every match I have to exit from the game because not move the tank. every x2 match, premium days... Can you do something whith this update? 

There is a lot of lagg. Before the update I have 60 fps, for now 28-32... Can you buy back the premium days? I can not play, maybe till the next update. 

thanks

bigybugy #90 Posted 30 March 2019 - 09:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2206 battles
  • [-T-D-]

View Postbigybugy, on 30 March 2019 - 09:41 AM, said:

The begining of every match I have to exit from the game because not move the tank. every x2 match, premium days... Can you do something whith this update? 

There is a lot of lagg. Before the update I have 60 fps, for now 28-32... Can you buy back the premium days? I can not play, maybe till the next update. 

thanks

Again and again... My panther go through the map without driver... X2 matc.. Die in the first 20 sec again without controll. I have reinstall the game 3 times after the update. Nothing help. Lags every 30 sec, kicks from the game, 28 fps... I affraid that I have to go outside from the house! :izmena:

Titus_Scato #91 Posted 30 March 2019 - 02:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 41102 battles
  • [1RTR]

The Smasher's shell velocity and dispersion is halfway between the SU-152's and the ISU-152's (with 152 mm guns, obviously).  The Smasher's shell velocity and dispersion should be halfway between the KV-2's and the SU-152's.  Why? Because heavy tanks should always have worse gun handling than a TD of the same tier with a gun of the same calibre. Particularly if said TD doesn't have a turret.  

So the Smasher is a Tier 7 KV-2 with the gun handling of a Tier 8 KV-2 - which, given its armour and hitpoints, it doesn't deserve.  Either: 1) nerf the gun as per above,  or; 2) nerf the armour to make it the same as a stock KV-2's, except for the thin spaced armour over the tracks and turret.

Toulgar #92 Posted 30 March 2019 - 02:52 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38418 battles
  • [T-T-R]

View PostMikkelTJ, on 29 March 2019 - 10:06 AM, said:

This ^^^^

@RibbleStripe: Can you please comment on this? Is it an error which will be fixed, or is it an intentional change?

It is not an error, it is robbery.

Edited by Toulgar, 30 March 2019 - 02:52 PM.

Mjr_Eazy #93 Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:38 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24200 battles
  • [BT_SV]
Yeah, the change to the camo’s is classic WG ripping off it’s customers..

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

Ka8arma_1 #94 Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:56 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18707 battles
  • [GR2ED]

Accumulated camouflage certificates, cannot be used in appearance tab.

Simply they do not appear! lol

Another bug for your list RibbleStripe. 

Jammytwss212 #95 Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:32 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30329 battles
  • [TWSS]
Mr Ribble,

Could you suggest to the devs to make the touch controls more customisable. I have been playing on the samsung S9+ recently and although it is a large phone, I cannot play effectively with more than my two thumbs. I would personally like to move the map to the top right corner, to make space for the a fire button in the top left as this would help me play using the claw method. I tried other means to get better, buying a controller and impulse triggers but I suck with a controller and the electric impulse triggers constantly pop off the screen.

I play other shooter games like pubg and standoff 2, which have very flexible control options, with consistent and easy aim but everytime I play a game of blitz on my mobile my hand gets cramp trying claw method so I resort to my thumbs which then means I can't aim and shoot as effectively.

Another suggestion could be to have an option for fire button to be a hold and release to shoot (which means you could aim while holding the fire button) just like the option on pubg mobile for bolt action rifles and shotguns

RibbleStripe #96 Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:26 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 474 battles
  • [WG]

View PostMikkelTJ, on 29 March 2019 - 01:06 PM, said:

This ^^^^

Those camo were free only in update 5.8, we announced it in news.

View PostKa8arma_1, on 31 March 2019 - 12:56 PM, said:

Accumulated camouflage certificates, cannot be used in appearance tab.

Simply they do not appear! lol

Another bug for your list RibbleStripe. 

Certificates for unavailable camos will work in nest update.

View PostJammytwss212, on 31 March 2019 - 03:32 PM, said:

Mr Ribble,

Could you suggest to the devs to make the touch controls more customisable. I have been playing on the samsung S9+ recently and although it is a large phone, I cannot play effectively with more than my two thumbs. I would personally like to move the map to the top right corner, to make space for the a fire button in the top left as this would help me play using the claw method. I tried other means to get better, buying a controller and impulse triggers but I suck with a controller and the electric impulse triggers constantly pop off the screen.

I play other shooter games like pubg and standoff 2, which have very flexible control options, with consistent and easy aim but everytime I play a game of blitz on my mobile my hand gets cramp trying claw method so I resort to my thumbs which then means I can't aim and shoot as effectively.

Another suggestion could be to have an option for fire button to be a hold and release to shoot (which means you could aim while holding the fire button) just like the option on pubg mobile for bolt action rifles and shotguns

Such changes are quite complicated in technical terms. If we remake the whole screen, controls will be more flexible.

Mjr_Eazy #97 Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:48 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24200 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 01 April 2019 - 07:26 AM, said:

Where in the news did you say they were free only in 5.8?

What you did is misleading advertising at best, downright dishonest at worst.  People have spent lots of credits buying these camos expecting them to be free, as that was how it was advertised in 5.8!  You should refund the credits for anyone who bought those camos in 5.8.

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

Funesino #98 Posted 01 April 2019 - 09:25 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15195 battles
  • [S4B1O]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 01 April 2019 - 07:26 AM, said:

Certificates for unavailable camos will work in nest update.

Happy to know. Thanks Ribble.

MikkelTJ #99 Posted 01 April 2019 - 12:43 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 39693 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 01 April 2019 - 08:26 AM, said:

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 01 April 2019 - 08:48 AM, said:

Where in the news did you say they were free only in 5.8?

What you did is misleading advertising at best, downright dishonest at worst.  People have spent lots of credits buying these camos expecting them to be free, as that was how it was advertised in 5.8!  You should refund the credits for anyone who bought those camos in 5.8.

The wording of the announcement of 5.8 was this:

• In Update 5.8, the Nine Lives and Verdun Forest camouflages can be resupplied for free.

https://wotblitz.eu/en/news/updates/update-5-8/

So reading this very literally, I agree with Ribble that is was actually announced to by (only) in 5.8.

However, I wonder how many people actually read it that way before 5.9 came out. I for sure did not. It would have been much more clear if the word 'only' had actually been in the announcement. Or maybe add another sentence saying 'In 5.9 the camo's will not be resupplied for free anymore'. Particularly given that I see no point at all in making changes like this only last for one update. Why on earth do you change the game mechanics for one update only, and then revert back to the old mechanic again in the update which follows. Makes no sense.

I am happy I did not spend any credits buying these two camo's. All I wasted was the time going through all my tanks and installing 'Verdun Forest' on every tank where I had unlocked it. 

Edited by MikkelTJ, 01 April 2019 - 01:00 PM.

killerkiller777 #100 Posted 01 April 2019 - 12:59 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 34429 battles
  • [TNG]

View PostMikkelTJ, on 01 April 2019 - 12:43 PM, said:

The wording of the announcement of 5.8 was this:

• In Update 5.8, the Nine Lives and Verdun Forest camouflages can be resupplied for free.

https://wotblitz.eu/en/news/updates/update-5-8/

So reading this very literally, I agree with Ribble that is was actually announced to by (only) in 5.8.

However, I wonder how many people actually read it that way before 5.8 came out. I for sure did not. It would have been much more clear if the word 'only' had actually been in the announcement. Or maybe add another sentence saying 'In 5.9 the camo's will not be resupplied for free anymore'. Particularly given that I see no point at all in making changes like this only last for for update. Why on earth do you change the game mechanics for one update only, and then revert back to the old mechanic again in the update which follows. Makes no sense.

I am happy I did not spend any credits buying these two camo's. All I wasted was the time going through all my tanks and installing 'Verdun Forest' on every tank where I had unlocked it. 

WG was tricky, maybe just because April 1st was close. Usually the news is "Starting with update x.x ..." and not "In update x.x". I'm pretty sure that many people got tricked with this.

I didn't spent on camos, but just waste the time to equip / unequip the tanks and also lost a bit of credits for camo resupply playing few battles until I noticed that there is something wrong with credits and checked the Credits information tab.

Thank you for removing timers and spare parts, now please do the same with Military Honor !

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users