Controllers on galaxy s10

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Royrobinson37 #1 Posted 29 March 2019 - 10:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 95 battles

Apologies if compatible controllers are already shown somewhere but I cannot find a list, so I'll ask here.

I've just upgradedmy phone to an s10 + and would like to know what controllers are compatible, I'd like a version of the game when I'm away from my xbox but screen controls just don't work for me. 

My xbox control will work on my phone I also have another controller made by dobe ( I got it off amazon), both will connect and work on my s10, but won't control anything in the garage etc, I think they may not be supported or I'm doing something wrong. I cannot see anything in settings to change anything, 

So help please, tell me where I'm going wrong, or a list of supported controllers for Samsung s10+.....

Many thanks

Chairman_merpug #2 Posted 29 March 2019 - 11:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 45143 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostRoyrobinson37, on 29 March 2019 - 10:02 PM, said:

Apologies if compatible controllers are already shown somewhere but I cannot find a list, so I'll ask here.

I've just upgradedmy phone to an s10 + and would like to know what controllers are compatible, I'd like a version of the game when I'm away from my xbox but screen controls just don't work for me. 

My xbox control will work on my phone I also have another controller made by dobe ( I got it off amazon), both will connect and work on my s10, but won't control anything in the garage etc, I think they may not be supported or I'm doing something wrong. I cannot see anything in settings to change anything, 

So help please, tell me where I'm going wrong, or a list of supported controllers for Samsung s10+.....

Many thanks

There was a thread about this a couple of years ago... I think the upshot was that you could drive and shoot, but still needed touch for the garage. Let me check...

Edit: here you go http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1

Edited by Chairman_merpug, 30 March 2019 - 12:00 AM.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Royrobinson37 #3 Posted 30 March 2019 - 07:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 95 battles
Thanks for that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users