How does WoTB looks now?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Is it worth it? (6 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

What do you think?

1. Yes. Go do it asap!!! (3 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. No. Don't even think about that!!! (1 vote [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. I dunno. Ask your hairdresser. (2 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Hide poll

filmin #1 Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:50 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 3130 battles
  • [DFS7]

Hi!

I haven't played WoTB for some time. Can somebody tell me if it's worth to start playing again now or to wait for next update?

filmin

P.S.: I'm as lazy, that I don't want to "waste time" to open the game and see it myself. I'm afraid that, when I will see what's going on there, I will have a heart attack :D

Honour those who were playing, and are playing the WoTB from the beginning, to now, up to eternity. We are legends now!!!:honoring:

filmin 2019-09-09 19:35

Chairman_merpug #2 Posted 10 April 2019 - 05:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 45767 battles
  • [AFK]
I'm still having fun, still learning stuff. There do seem to be more utterly useless players around, but if you take account of that and don't expect the team to function as such, it makes sense. I'm seeing a lot more camping at spawn, which is the most irritating thing.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Mjr_Eazy #3 Posted 11 April 2019 - 07:54 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27769 battles
  • [BT_SV]

As merpug said, general level of play is bad and this camping at spawn thing happens a lot these days…

If you have someone to platoon with so you have at least one reliable team mate it’s fine or just expect no help and use the rest of your team as meat shields you will do ok but that will often leave you last tank standing against lots of reds…

You can still have fun as long as you don’t get hung up on stats…

So I’d say yes give it a go in platoon…

547146227.png

VonPottypoop #4 Posted 11 April 2019 - 08:59 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 20651 battles
  • [FTC-1]
As both of the fine gentlemen said above, forget win rate and tactics now and just play. 5.6 tried to cure an invisible problem and just caused a huge visible problem, hanging around waiting for Wargaming to solve it could be a long wait, 3.8 was nothing compared to the killing of half the game which they have done. 

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

filmin #5 Posted 11 April 2019 - 09:16 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 3130 battles
  • [DFS7]

View PostChairman_merpug, on 10 April 2019 - 05:00 PM, said:

I'm still having fun, still learning stuff. There do seem to be more utterly useless players around, but if you take account of that and don't expect the team to function as such, it makes sense. I'm seeing a lot more camping at spawn, which is the most irritating thing.

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 11 April 2019 - 07:54 AM, said:

As merpug said, general level of play is bad and this camping at spawn thing happens a lot these days…

If you have someone to platoon with so you have at least one reliable team mate it’s fine or just expect no help and use the rest of your team as meat shields you will do ok but that will often leave you last tank standing against lots of reds…

You can still have fun as long as you don’t get hung up on stats…

So I’d say yes give it a go in platoon…

View PostVonPottypoop, on 11 April 2019 - 08:59 AM, said:

As both of the fine gentlemen said above, forget win rate and tactics now and just play. 5.6 tried to cure an invisible problem and just caused a huge visible problem, hanging around waiting for Wargaming to solve it could be a long wait, 3.8 was nothing compared to the killing of half the game which they have done. 

Ok. I see. I think I will wait. Still have hope. I had a dream, that one day all afk and base cappers will be deleted from game. For now, I will sit quietly in my basement, and wait for a nuclear war.

Honour those who were playing, and are playing the WoTB from the beginning, to now, up to eternity. We are legends now!!!:honoring:

filmin #6 Posted 11 April 2019 - 09:27 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 3130 battles
  • [DFS7]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 11 April 2019 - 07:54 AM, said:

If you have someone to platoon with so you have at least one reliable team mate.

I would say not. At least not always. Once I met in battle a nice playing guy. He was from poland. In translation to english i said to him: "Maybe you would like to play in platoon?" or something like that. He agreed. Suddenly in the middle of battle he told on platoon global chat: "I have to go for a while. Cover me." That one made me angry (as well as my team), and enemies after laughting on him, torn me and my team apart. Maybe this doesn't interest you, but this short story told me (and as I belive you) that platmates aren't always the reliable ones. 

Titus_Scato #7 Posted 11 April 2019 - 10:20 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 42078 battles
  • [1RTR]
Try rerolling and see what life is like for the newbies... pop pop pop :child:

Mjr_Eazy #8 Posted 11 April 2019 - 11:05 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27769 battles
  • [BT_SV]

As Titus suggests re-roll is an option, 1st 100 games are boring but after that iv - vi can be fun, as you will be able to carry enough plus learning how to play a-20, littlepard etc after they were nerfed to the Stone Age is fun/interesting…

re platoon mates, I know what you mean, I have tried with random strangers before and had similar experience to you, it was only after joining a clan and having a bunch of people from that I can toon reliably with that I’ve started doing it…

B-B-B or one of the millions of FTC clans ;) will have a space and they seem like a good bunch and active on the toon front…

547146227.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users