• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

Replicant_2 #101 Posted 13 May 2019 - 09:24 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4221 battles
  • [HRG]

@RibbleStripe:
Discount certificates for purchasing vehicles are not applied to the main listing in store- the vehicles tab.
The discount is only applied on the “info” screen accessible via the “i” icon in store.
People may end up paying full price for tanks while the certificate is left in storage unused- until it expires that is.

EDIT: 

attached screenshots show how  it looks like, notice that on the main store page I couldn't progress with purchase due to insufficient funds. 

image1.png

Edited by Replicant_2, 13 May 2019 - 09:48 PM.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Mjr_Eazy #102 Posted 13 May 2019 - 05:19 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 25296 battles
  • [BT_SV]
I didnt know that, that sucks, typical underhand WG trick...

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

efoster29 #103 Posted 13 May 2019 - 08:26 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52023 battles
  • [BKRAP]

View PostTitus_Scato, on 11 May 2019 - 09:09 PM, said:

Suggestions:

1) Prevent players from exiting to the Garage once a game has started.  Make them stay and watch the game to the end.

Reason: Players are farming mission keys by 'yoloing' into the red team and dying, and expecting their team to win the battle for them,  Meanwhile, they quit to the Garage and do the same again in a different tank.  And so on, etc, etc, until they have farmed enough keys for the first 2 daily crates.

2) Prevent 'dead' players from using chat (to both teams).  Dead tanks should not talk.

Reason: Most abuse in this game comes from 'dead' tanks - while they are still alive, they have much less time for salty and abusive chat.  The servers will be happier places if the 'dead' are made to shut up.

Remember they have already tried your second option and put it back in the game.

Titus_Scato #104 Posted 13 May 2019 - 09:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 41828 battles
  • [1RTR]

View Postefoster29, on 13 May 2019 - 08:26 PM, said:

Remember they have already tried your second option and put it back in the game.

No they haven't.

Previously, they took chat away from EVERYONE in a game - both alive and dead players.

I'm suggesting they take chat away from dead players ONLY.

Titus_Scato #105 Posted 13 May 2019 - 09:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 41828 battles
  • [1RTR]

This is why WG should take away access to in-game chat from dead players.

jschaarup #106 Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23505 battles
  • [POSSE]
Update missions -why is it so attractive to make me play encounter maches? I really dislike the encounter mode - and now  missions drag me into it. Im losing interest generally because of that. I doubt that is the idea behind it

Edited by jschaarup, 15 May 2019 - 06:22 PM.

HablmetForever #107 Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:28 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 15155 battles
  • [VIBES]

After two weeks of playing hard, I think I have reached my limits of frustration. My typical combo of bonbons and blaring Over My Shoulder over the whole house isn't working anymore, mainly due to several factors WG possibly intentionally ignores.

The fact that the server connection quality is downright garbage is well known at this point. With all of that money received from the newer offers, why aren't we seeing any server quality improvements? I had to cancel all tournaments for THE WHOLE MONTH! I cannot play with GNEIS, -EMS-, list goes on because every time I tried we started taking off into lower orbit. It's frustrating because I really wanted to play tournaments to distract myself from another important point.

Player quality has crashed down since the update arrived. The missions system is both good and bad at the same time. While we get far more variety, missions like go into a platoon and kill 20 enemies with your mate in total or play supremacy are SO awful I wish I could skip them. Not to mention the large daily crate is terrible. Over the course of two weeks all I've gotten were boosters and one camo certificate, which isn't even for any tier I want. I wanted to have Frozen Soil on my IS-7, not my 704. Missions are much harder to do even almost a week after the event has ended. Nobody wants to improve, and I have to rely on platoonmates to help me win the battle, which doesn't happen often since I prefer playing solo. I'm now practically forced into a platoon to have a fun time. Today's been absolute hell, and I lost all of my progress and most of my tanks suffered. I can't play my STB-1 because tier X turned into a cesspool of who has more big guns.

Not to mention the forum link has been removed and nobody from the staff responded for practically fifteen days??? Why did you ditch the forums for a terrible server on Discord that's impressively poorly managed (because you possibly gave next to no consideration on who would actually be fit for moderating) and works like a dictatorship?

Return the forum link to the game, give us an option to skip a few missions a day, and most importantly fix the accursed servers already. Some of us want to actually play Blitz, not Kerbal Space Program.

-WHB- is still recruiting! Contact me in the game, on Discord, wherever I'm available, and we can settle the rest out!

efoster29 #108 Posted 15 May 2019 - 08:40 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52023 battles
  • [BKRAP]

View PostTitus_Scato, on 13 May 2019 - 09:31 PM, said:

No they haven't.

Previously, they took chat away from EVERYONE in a game - both alive and dead players.

I'm suggesting they take chat away from dead players ONLY.

Yes my old brain has gone senile !

:facepalm:

minitelrose #109 Posted 16 May 2019 - 01:33 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 68734 battles
  • [AFK]

Mvmd

Edited by minitelrose, 16 May 2019 - 01:41 AM.

Read my guides there

"I want the game to be just how it was launched, no MM limitations for platoons, some unbalanced match once in a while, and friendly fire should come back as well. The only thing they should remove is statistics." -phony1907, 08 July 2016, 05:45pm - 

I want just that, and replay files.

Mareczek254 #110 Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7381 battles
  • [PW39]
I have problem with russian tree look on the screen. I have elite expirence but i didnt discover higher tank on this tree...

Titus_Scato #111 Posted 16 May 2019 - 08:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 41828 battles
  • [1RTR]

Update 6.0 - Realistic Mode - Comments and Suggestions

Really looking forward to this game mode!  I never bothered with Mad Games at all, but this is much more my kind of thing!

No Fantasy Tanks!  Fantastic! 

• (But to compensate, and be fair, maybe historical tanks should be denied access to Mad Games in future.  That would be a good way to sell more fantasy tanks, with making the weaker ones like the Blaze very easy to grind event tanks, and putting the better ones on sale, and the most OP or rare ones as rewards for event winners.)

• The unlimited view range is great, but would like to know what the effect of camo nets will be in this mode. Without camo nets, some tanks like the Nashorn will really struggle. Camo nets should still reduce spotting distance substantially.

• Don't like that floating markers are included. 

Because very often its the markers that players see and react to, not the tank itself.  Would be much better without ANY floating markers at all, on either enemy, friendly, or destroyed tanks.  Then players would have to spot the actual tank itself, and without a hitskin too, making the mode much, much harder.  Also, players would not know how many hitpoints enemies and allies had left, and would have to take their chances.

• Don't like that spotted red tanks don't show on the minimap. 

Having that would be a great way to compensate for not having any floating markers.  Also the red icon should remain on the minimap for at least 5 seconds after the tank has gone unspotted, maybe even the normal 10 seconds.

• Don't like that damage RNG is removed. 

Some element of unpredictability should remain to make things fun.

Wish:

• I would be overjoyed if Realistic Mode made permanently available in the Training Room - and for all tank tiers, I-X
  • (And Mad Games mode in the Training Room too.)

Edited by Titus_Scato, 16 May 2019 - 08:15 PM.

__Maurikkio__ #112 Posted 18 May 2019 - 04:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18382 battles

Missions: quite interesting but on my opinion still some bugs.

1) I am not playing in a platoon, never did, still getting missions targeted on platoon. I won't never be able to complete 100% daily missions.

2) Some missions in same day are redundant or double.

3) Upon reached one mission target, should be better to credit automatically the prize. Click the "claim" button seems to be an un-necessary operation. Happened to reach the target at the end of the day and forgot (my mistake) to click it... Prize lost.

4) Missions "keys": seems to be unbalanced to get 12 keys both for causing 5000 or 18000 damage, destroying 2 or 13 tanks... and so on.

TheTyrreMannen #113 Posted 19 May 2019 - 12:04 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3706 battles
  • [FUAD]

The MM is so FUCKT its insane!!! Shame on you WG!!! 7-0 or 0-7 games prove that you riggd outcome before the game starts... I consider me to be a good player and your MM have not been soo bad as after update 6.0 it started after 5.0!

I you make 90% of all damage in 100 battles and 50% of the kills your team make and still lose 55% of the games somthing is wrong! Im tierd of this now, many of the good old players have left the game and still you dont listen to the complaints and problems  we have told you for a long time now!

Its more important for you WG to make more noob players buy usless PREM tanks, so you can make more mony! but in reallity you shoot your self in the foot by not make the playerbase that have been there for you for many years happy and keep the playerbase there.

RibbleStripe #114 Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:00 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 659 battles
  • [WG]

Hey guys. Sorry for leaving you for a while. Holidays and some other activities didn't let me attend here.

View PostDumbApe, on 24 April 2019 - 11:05 PM, said:

Please add back the link to the Forum in the community section.  I appreciate that discord has a use, but so does this place.  If it had not been for the advice on these pages I would have given up playing this game.  

Discord is a very different experience that I have tried but dislike.  So please add back the link to the Forum

Forum is kind of old-fashioned place to discuss games. We can see that analyzing Discord and Forum stats. 
However we realize lots of people prefer talking here. But removing forum link from ingame menu changes nothing for them - forum keeps working as usual. 

RibbleStripe #115 Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:04 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 659 battles
  • [WG]
Also there are a lot of questions and comments about new missions. Give me please some time, i'll post FAQ about them.

DumbApe #116 Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:18 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 23684 battles
  • [HRG]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 20 May 2019 - 08:00 AM, said:

Hey guys. Sorry for leaving you for a while. Holidays and some other activities didn't let me attend here.

Forum is kind of old-fashioned place to discuss games. We can see that analyzing Discord and Forum stats. 
However we realize lots of people prefer talking here. But removing forum link from ingame menu changes nothing for them - forum keeps working as usual. 

Thanks for responding.  For those of us who do prefer the Forum experience to the chaotic Discord option I agree little has changed.  However for new players or those who have not yet ‘found’ this community the removal of the link to the Forum removes a useful support resource. I appreciate you will have stats, but these will show quantitative figures not qualitative feedback. I get a sense that new posters have dropped off a fair bit since the removal of the link.  It is a small thing in the big picture, but most businesses come to realise that small things do matter.

Old dog with new tricks ...  and a stupid number of tanks. Not totally sh*te at this game but still working on it 

Clan commander Hell Raiser Gang [HRG] -   Bananas in aures habeo. Non possum te audiunt.

efoster29 #117 Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:16 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52023 battles
  • [BKRAP]

View PostDumbApe, on 20 May 2019 - 09:18 AM, said:

Thanks for responding.  For those of us who do prefer the Forum experience to the chaotic Discord option I agree little has changed.  However for new players or those who have not yet ‘found’ this community the removal of the link to the Forum removes a useful support resource. I appreciate you will have stats, but these will show quantitative figures not qualitative feedback. I get a sense that new posters have dropped off a fair bit since the removal of the link.  It is a small thing in the big picture, but most businesses come to realise that small things do matter.

Well put !

Chairman_merpug #118 Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 42522 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 20 May 2019 - 08:00 AM, said:

There are certainly more users on Discord, but the level of discussion is fairly low. Because of its linear nature, the same questions get asked more frequently, which is irritating. Also, there is almost too much chatter to make it useful as a community platform. The forum as it stands is old and creaky, but that's because you guys haven't developed it since launch. Apart from the broken social media header, nothing has changed.

I'm old enough to remember Usenet; Discord is pretty much the same. Public channels full of inane blether, private channels lower volume but more interesting. While I'm talking to you, can I just flag two things that keep getting ignored?

1. Camera is still broken next to buildings and hard cover. This should be a priority fix.
  2. Military Honour is utterly useless. Speaking as someone who doesn't get downvoted ever, I can be quite smug, but it's pointless. Unless you use more human monitoring and actually sanction those who misbehave or break the EULA, all it does is annoy some and be ignored by others. 

Thanks 

M

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Titus_Scato #119 Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 41828 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostChairman_merpug, on 20 May 2019 - 09:08 PM, said:

There are certainly more users on Discord, but the level of discussion is fairly low. Because of its linear nature, the same questions get asked more frequently, which is irritating. Also, there is almost too much chatter to make it useful as a community platform. The forum as it stands is old and creaky, but that's because you guys haven't developed it since launch. Apart from the broken social media header, nothing has changed.

I'm old enough to remember Usenet; Discord is pretty much the same. Public channels full of inane blether, private channels lower volume but more interesting. 

Formatting paragraphs is impossible in Discord.  My posts would be unreadable walls of text if posted there!

It's why I don't use Discord, and also why I don't use Twitter. 

XenaiHU #120 Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:07 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3939 battles
  • [OWT]

Sorry didn't have the time to browse all the topic just a suggestion. When rating battles are not available pls remove the relevant daily tasks like win 3 rating battle.

Thank you.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users