• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Dragonkingx #21 Posted 24 November 2019 - 04:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2191 battles
  • [H-O-M]
Now you guys are becoming insane, arent you? Think about the situation, that you can buy -10% reload avatar for 1000 gold.. Thats pure pay2win wtf.. And the idea of 5% better camo temporary is also [edited]. Avatars should not make any gameplay improvements.. That is a reason for pay2win stuff. The only effect from avatars I can possibly think of is credits or xp boost. What I would love is, not improved any kind of things, but maybe changing some small UI things or easter eggs kind of things. If you apply the 5 years of Blitz avatar, the crew voices of the tank you drive, are actual Blitz staff or if you apply helloween avatar, your garage environment is the helloween garage. That would be actually nice. Maybe also a new GUP Avatar and if you apply that, you can set your graphics on cartoon mode or stuff like that.. So Wg... Here you got new idea to make a selling point to avatars. Thank me by giving me E25,plz... :D

Dragonkingx #22 Posted 24 November 2019 - 04:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2191 battles
  • [H-O-M]
Yes... GUP Cartoon mode would kind of... Maybe to much, but think about the value it could have to GUP fans or any kind of Anime fans.. Im looking forward to see that. 

Edited by Dragonkingx, 24 November 2019 - 04:48 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users