MatchMaking Waiting Time IS-7 & IS-4

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

nazan_ir #1 Posted 14 May 2019 - 05:08 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4974 battles
  • [PN1]

I don't know since what update, but since the tournament, everytime I want to play my IS-7 or IS-4 the waiting time to get into a match is seriously insane. This wasn't the same a while ago. I am waiting an average of over a minute to get into a battle with my IS-7 or IS-4. It's only in these two tanks which takes ages to get into a game.

With all the other tanks I own, it takes 25 seconds max. Is anyone else having the same issue with these two tanks?

98% of all the battles I have played are in Soviet tanks

a.k.a. OCCupants [Asia]

_OMG_66 #2 Posted 27 May 2019 - 11:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13109 battles
  • [HFORC]
Low player numbers may be the reason as the MM needs to be balanced and looks like there are a lack of tanks to balance these beasts with.?

MikkelTJ #3 Posted 27 May 2019 - 11:20 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 42028 battles
  • [AFK]

Have you changed  the settings in a which minimizes the number of available players you can be matched up with?

• If you have 'same control mode' enabled, switch it off.
  • If you have only selected encounter mode or supremacy mode, make sure to enable both.
  • Are you playing at times where very few players are on (middle of the night)? In this case switch to a tier with more players (you can see this from the waiting screen) or play at another time.

If you are in a platoon I have also found that to sometimes increase the waiting times.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users