• Player
  • 41828 battles
  • [1RTR]

Panther I - Suggested buffs

I suggest the Panther I should receive the following changes:

Aim time:

Buff to 2.01 seconds, same as the Sherman Firefly

Gun depression:

Buff to -8 degrees, same as the Panther II with the same gun and very similar stock turret

Terrain resistance:

Buff to 0.9 / 1.2 / 1.5, same as the Panther mit 8,8 cm L/71

Hull traverse:

Buff to 45 degrees / second
(Note: All values are without any provisions.)
This would solve the Panther I's problems, IMO. More gun depression is a big improvement.

Edited by Titus_Scato, 08 June 2019 - 10:32 AM.

Chairman_merpug #42 Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 42526 battles
  • [AFK]

View Postenteranicknamemartin, on 06 June 2019 - 09:23 PM, said:

got the same problem, even when just changing ammo, i have to restart the app (android) every 3/4 games

and, WHEN is the replay function going to allow to choose the tank we watch, right from the start ???? that is a tiny change, the way replays are implemeted now they are useless, i KNOW what i did !!, i want to see what my team did !!!, oh and it would be nice to be able to control the camera !

I don't think it is a tiny change. The replay data is from the pov of your tank, pulling in the data from the other 13 would increase the filesize a lot. It would have to be done serverside, as your device doesn't have the data about unspotted tanks, for instance. 

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have that functionality. However, I'd prefer the game to be a bit more stable before they start putting additional load on the servers. 

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Cat_King_Seekel #43 Posted 07 June 2019 - 08:56 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24818 battles
  • [-US--]

Day 3 since 6.0 update, WG is still ignoring this thread and the gigantic problem a lot of players are having.

i see... so this is how a big company works huh, then tomorrow it’s Saturday( weekend) so i bet no one is going to be working, in my opinion we’re going to live with these problems AT LEAST until Tuesday 

Replicant_2 #44 Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:15 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4221 battles
  • [HRG]

View PostChairman_merpug, on 06 June 2019 - 11:48 PM, said:

I don't think it is a tiny change. The replay data is from the pov of your tank, pulling in the data from the other 13 would increase the filesize a lot. It would have to be done serverside, as your device doesn't have the data about unspotted tanks, for instance. 

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have that functionality. However, I'd prefer the game to be a bit more stable before they start putting additional load on the servers. 

Pushing all that data to every single client during a battle would also affect network performance and let’s face it, not everybody cares about replays.

However, this data is available on the server and this could be done as an option to download a complete replay (containing all tank movements) after the battle finishes. Even then, it would still put extra pressure on already fragile connections to WG servers.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Croatian_Princess #45 Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:28 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11439 battles
  • [HRV_T]
Hi. I have the same problem. Freez game.. I send a lot of messages to support, two days ago and i send yesterday and nothing.. They didnt even answer... I cant go to battle, i cant open containers, i cant chat personal and in to clan chat, i cant go to platoon and i cant go to clan profile and other players profile. And thats so bad because i am a clan leader but i don't know what is going on in my clan for twoooo looong days..

RibbleStripe #46 Posted 07 June 2019 - 10:29 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 659 battles
  • [WG]
We're preparing micropatch to resolve freezes issue in the game. I'll give all the details when it's ready.

We bring apologies for inconveniences you faced. 

Matijabre #47 Posted 07 June 2019 - 11:54 AM

Private

• Player
  • 32432 battles
  • [-DWF-]

It is not just bad update but the attitude of the company not to answer to our tickets regarding the patch feedback. 

Shame on you in WoT!!!!

You messed up pretty bad this time and I hope that market will have right response to you as company!!!

We all make mistakes but at least once be honest and apologize for your mistakes. 

You think by being silent and not answering our tickets or merging all our tickets into one ticket so you have less opened tickets and better statistics in support department will make us tank community to forget what you did. You are wrong!!!!

RibbleStripe #48 Posted 07 June 2019 - 01:35 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 659 battles
  • [WG]

Steam and Android patch is released. Please update your clients if automatic update is switched off. 

iOS and Windows patches are on their way. 

Humble_Tank #49 Posted 07 June 2019 - 02:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29301 battles

View PostRibbleStripe, on 07 June 2019 - 01:35 PM, said:

Steam and Android patch is released. Please update your clients if automatic update is switched off. 

iOS and Windows patches are on their way. 

Really glad to read this, but i have another question. 

What about a little compensation for premium-time and -not that important but still there- missed missions we could not fullfill because platooning was impossible (at least in my case it was impossible), so the 600-weekly-box is unreachable?

tymoteuszek #50 Posted 07 June 2019 - 02:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18637 battles
  • [PLPF]

only lags gg

imaculata #51 Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:21 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 10272 battles
  • [FEN1X]
Got Windows patch - no changes at all, its even worse now. WTF WG????

Seven_D3adly_S1ns #52 Posted 07 June 2019 - 06:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12396 battles
  • [X-X-X]
Freeze all the time.. i cannot look other players stats, cannot enter battle, cannot enter team in tournament, anything.. this patch you fcked up real good.. btw.. 3 or 4 days lost of premium account because of this sh1t not to mention my all quests i would get gold, silver, boosters and so on.. where is the compensation.. if you make shi1t again like spending gold to obtain premium.. then f#ck off

Edited by Seven_D3adly_S1ns, 07 June 2019 - 06:27 PM.

Regulus__I #53 Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:42 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 40329 battles
  • [-OD-]

Day 4 without any solution. Loosing tournaments, toon requests, missions, days of premium account, can’t grind new Brit line, can’t even open containers, I could only watch gold vids. No answer to my ticket, no official announcement from WG. Only RibbleStripe did (thanks for that) here and on Discord. This is not the way an international company should work. It is not about making errors or not (everyone of us could) it’s about behaviour. 

Hope there will be a clear solution soon and hope there will be a fair compensation. 

imaculata #54 Posted 08 June 2019 - 08:32 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 10272 battles
  • [FEN1X]
...or there will be no solution untlil 6.1 :) Nothing gonna surprise me with WG. Whatever I pay for premium account, tanks and so on - they just dont give a sh... You pay for premium tank? So what? We will nerf it anyway. I remember this "east standards" form 80's in my country it was the same. Until now even no official words to customers were released and still pretending - everything is ok.

Edited by imaculata, 08 June 2019 - 08:33 AM.

Titus_Scato #55 Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:28 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 41828 battles
  • [1RTR]

Training Room - Suggested Changes

WG-friendly, to encourage players to spend credits and gold, not discourage them from spending

• Training Room creator can choose Mad Games and Realistic game modes, for any tier of tank
  • For Realistic mode, the Training Room creator can reduce what floating markers will be available in the room, from default to none at all.
  • Training Room creator can add bots to the teams

The tanks the player can drive (and add as bots) in the training room are as follows:

a) Tanks the player has in the garage (but no longer limited to only those tanks!  Tanks are picked from a list on a new screen.)

b) Tanks the player used to have in the garage but has since sold.

c) Tanks the player has researched but not yet bought.

d) Premium tanks not yet bought (but player can only drive ONE such tank ONCE per refresh.  Can add them as bots anytime.)

e) Tanks the player hasn't researched yet can be added as bots.

f) Tanks in the game files but not released yet can also be added as bots.

Restrictions on tanks in the Training Room:

g) Tanks you've never bought will be fully stock in the Training Room.

h) You can pick whatever modules and equipment you like for tanks in the Training Room, but for your own vehicle, they must be modules that you have already fully researched, and equipment slots that you have already unlocked. 

i) No restrictions on modules and equipment for bots.

Summary:

These changes will allow players to test out in the Training Room the next tank in the tech tree before buying it with credits (but only with researched modules.  Also, the player will get to drive 1 battle in a premium tank he hasn't bought yet once every refresh, so he gets a very limited test run of the tank before buying it.

jon_jo #56 Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:53 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2345 battles
Is having to wait over 2 minutes to get into battle a new feature that they have implemented

_OALEM_ #57 Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:25 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14770 battles
  • [RIH]

Unfotunately played today of rht efirst time after the update and having some bad issues

1)  The game is crashing when in the game menu

2)  When you can play a game and finish , the scree PLEASE WAIT appears and that is that the game hangs and you have to close the game and restart it .  But alwasy one game and hangs

3)  When you log in the menu is always with the same notifications even if you read them and delete them , when you log in again it is the same no change.

4) the game I ddi manage to play werenot even registered on the log.

This game has become impossible to play this way

Please let me know what to be done...

Thanks

_OALEM_ #58 Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:27 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14770 battles
  • [RIH]

View PostCroatian_Princess, on 07 June 2019 - 09:28 AM, said:

Hi. I have the same problem. Freez game.. I send a lot of messages to support, two days ago and i send yesterday and nothing.. They didnt even answer... I cant go to battle, i cant open containers, i cant chat personal and in to clan chat, i cant go to platoon and i cant go to clan profile and other players profile. And thats so bad because i am a clan leader but i don't know what is going on in my clan for twoooo looong days..

Same  issues hope they resolve it fast

Tru_Brit #59 Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 47756 battles
  • [OLD]

View PostRegulus__I, on 08 June 2019 - 06:42 AM, said:

Day 4 without any solution. Loosing tournaments, toon requests, missions, days of premium account, can’t grind new Brit line, can’t even open containers, I could only watch gold vids. No answer to my ticket, no official announcement from WG. Only RibbleStripe did (thanks for that) here and on Discord. This is not the way an international company should work. It is not about making errors or not (everyone of us could) it’s about behaviour. 

Hope there will be a clear solution soon and hope there will be a fair compensation. 

Agree Regulus, mistakes happen (esp. with ‘updates’;) - it’s the lack of communication that really annoys me. Surely the ‘News’ tab could and should be used for this purpose? Compensation for time and frustration as well as missed bonus opportunities need to be made to its loyal members. We (I) will only stand for so much.

_Agent_P_ #60 Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22266 battles
  • [LAGER]
The way that WG have treated me in the last 12 months leads me to conclude that they are mostly [edited] After repeated requests for them to look into the matchmaking which has clearly broken in the last 12 months, WG stated that any further tickets raised on the subject would automatically be closed. So no dialogue available to raise grievances with what has basically ruined the game. That is simply censorship and lack of care for the player base. The moderation on the open chat channels is also arbitrary, fascist and with utter disregard to the people who make this game move forwards. This latest update is testament to that statement. The game freezes with basic tasks (updating an avatar, opening a container) and also freezes when Platoon or Battle option is selected. Clearly the UAT testing in place is as woeful as the game matchmaking, RNG algorithm, ridiculous balancing and overall customer support. I further note that the ability to raise a ticket has been suppressed from the in-game menu in a pathetic attempt to avoid interacting with genuine player concerns which WG are woefully inadequate in addressing. Oh, and we don't give a  [edited] about your stupid avatars. Give us some game enhancements which actually make it better to play, not worse, please.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users