Searching Friends and Platoon mates :)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

tolgayasar99 #1 Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7956 battles
  • [WTF-H]

Hello everyone im 19 years old and searching friends and platoon mates in wot blitz im on eu server ( obviously ) and i have around 5000 battles but its getting a little bit boring lately , pls feel free to add me ingame my name is "rqh"

also should be players above 2k battles and 45+ wr. also my english is a bit bad.

nice day see you all ingame :D

Rqh #2 Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5806 battles
  • [WTF-H]
:D

minitelrose #3 Posted 11 June 2019 - 06:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 68734 battles
  • [AFK]

Welcome in the game and make sure to ask me in game. 

Good luck have fun !

Read my guides there

"I want the game to be just how it was launched, no MM limitations for platoons, some unbalanced match once in a while, and friendly fire should come back as well. The only thing they should remove is statistics." -phony1907, 08 July 2016, 05:45pm - 

I want just that, and replay files.

KV_007 #4 Posted 13 June 2019 - 09:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9230 battles
  • [ERWB]

Well I can guarantee that you're not alone with your thought..

For a very long time I got my motivation and inspiration to play from mainly reading the forum and hence getting to know (no, not really, Judy in my own comfort - I'm sorry but ALL of you who post here frequently or even now and again, have come pretty 'close' to me by now.. Ok, so first of all I must tell you that I'm not a native english speaker nor do I live in the UK or an English speaking country.. that's perhaps the main reason I've never joined the discussions here..

But yes, in addition to REALLY DOING SOMETHING so that WG would get the point that we DON'T want the forum to be shut down anytime now or add long as they are in business! I've risen a ticket asking about it's future, and sent a small list of names begging them to keep it; even introduce the link on the game back on to the forum in the next or future updates..

By no means is this an order of any kind nor are the people (nick names) mentioned here by me in any order of any kind, they are just what comes to my mind in a rush and just spring to my mind;

Mjr.Eazy - You have kept me coming back battle after battle even at worse times, and I have learned to keep my self cool even at the (very rare) occasion's that Canny's rigging rants would start to sound reasonable, just for a blink of an eye, until I get my act together again!

But yes, ALL of You have made my experience so much worthwhile that I sincerely apologize that I must run now but I'll be back tomorrow to discuss the rest of my point - I didn't even start on it..

Jylpah, Mighty Wombat, Pururut, Minitelrose, Chairman mpurg(?), Fugit555, Jonty, ballistix, romsitsa, ilo1 (even U make my day better), strummer, MikkeITJ, lancecorp, Colmain! ... And a whole lot of others, I'm truly sorry but I can't check at the moment and the hurry is turning the poor mrs. look purple...I better get going, look forward to come back tomorrow with a couple of questions.. Yes this was in TOTALLY the wrong subject BUT since my original thought was also to ask for some friends to play and platoon to avoid the kinda unfavourable way the game is or has been since the last update (even though I noticed a spike in 7-0 or 7-1 and vice versa games a month or two ago! And I mean absolutely horrendous, I'm not Meadsy or sk8xtrm OR even Pantouflee ... If my team melts in 45-75 seconds without one dead red, I'm screwed... So please, if anyone's interested please tell me, I'd love to 'toon with somebody who even a tiny bit knows the game, ok?

Cheers to everyone & Happy... Good night!

Chairman_merpug #5 Posted 13 June 2019 - 11:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 42526 battles
  • [AFK]
As with many non native English speakers, your English is better than many natives. Thanks for the namecheck, keep on trucking, take the rough with the smooth and life will be just dandy.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Mjr_Eazy #6 Posted 14 June 2019 - 01:59 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 25296 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Thank you!

Trust me, there are many many times I want to throw my phone across the room or smash my keyboard in to separate keys!

It’s a game and you can really get the most out of it by coming to the forum...

If like me you are a noob and just want to improve your winrate then there are people to help...

If you want to learn to play a certain tank or type of tank then there are people to help...

If you want to point out the injustice of MM and how MM hates you, there are people to help...

If you want to get every tank buffed or nerfed there are people to help...

I still maintain it’s a game, have fun!  If you’re not having fun then do something else....

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

Rqh #7 Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5806 battles
  • [WTF-H]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 14 June 2019 - 01:59 AM, said:

Thank you!

Trust me, there are many many times I want to throw my phone across the room or smash my keyboard in to separate keys!

It’s a game and you can really get the most out of it by coming to the forum...

If like me you are a noob and just want to improve your winrate then there are people to help...

If you want to learn to play a certain tank or type of tank then there are people to help...

If you want to point out the injustice of MM and how MM hates you, there are people to help...

If you want to get every tank buffed or nerfed there are people to help...

I still maintain it’s a game, have fun!  If you’re not having fun then do something else....

you are one of my favorite forum user :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users