Soo, is blitzstars accurate ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tinom5 #1 Posted 10 July 2019 - 06:47 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5251 battles
  • [BATD]

For the last few days i have been trying to get my WN8 up and only looked at the wn8 in the game says im 52,76 i was able to get it up to 52.93 but well... Nice teams.

I entered blitzstars since alot of people say its good and there its says im 53.something and it says im i great player. So im im ask is blitzstars accurate cuz there it shows history and how i actually got better the last few months ?

Mjr_Eazy #2 Posted 10 July 2019 - 07:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 25916 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Blitzstars is only as good as the data it gets from the WG API.

I guess you’re talking about Win Rate not WN8 as they look like WR percentages not WN8 numbers and you cannot see WN8 in game AFAIK.

Blitzstars will probably be showing your 30 day WR and in game it is career, ie all-time WR!

Blitzstars is better as you can see how/if you are improving as you get more detail on history*

Blitztankstats is better than in game as you can do challenges and get more detail on history*

* Note though WG API does not include history so those sites will only start collecting and keeping data for a player once it is requested, there is no way of getting all your historical battles data from WG API :(. Bad WG!

547146227.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users