Offers on different platforms

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RCP90 #1 Posted 14 July 2019 - 01:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2449 battles

Hi friends,

I'm still very new and learning the game. For the first time I logged into the game via my PC today ( sick of playing on 7" fire tab ) and noticed better value offers are available on the PC version of Blitz. Is this a common theme? will I need to cross reference offers between both platforms all the time?

thanks in advance!

Chairman_merpug #2 Posted 14 July 2019 - 01:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 45154 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostRCP90, on 14 July 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

Hi friends,

I'm still very new and learning the game. For the first time I logged into the game via my PC today ( sick of playing on 7" fire tab ) and noticed better value offers are available on the PC version of Blitz. Is this a common theme? will I need to cross reference offers between both platforms all the time?

thanks in advance!

One of the advantages of Amazon is buying coins makes it cheaper to buy tanks. One of the disadvantages is the update comes late. Also, the Fire devices are underpowered. Different offers on different platforms is not that common, though. Keep playing on your PC, but buy things on your Fire tablet; they'll appear in the garage on your PC too. 

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

RCP90 #3 Posted 14 July 2019 - 02:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2449 battles

View PostChairman_merpug, on 14 July 2019 - 01:54 PM, said:

One of the advantages of Amazon is buying coins makes it cheaper to buy tanks. One of the disadvantages is the update comes late. Also, the Fire devices are underpowered. Different offers on different platforms is not that common, though. Keep playing on your PC, but buy things on your Fire tablet; they'll appear in the garage on your PC too. 

Hi, thank you for the reply. The offer was 500 gold for 0.99p on the PC, that offer didn't exist on the tablet. Yeah, the game runs poor on the tablet, but I still enjoy it, I am only now starting to see the depth to the game, and I love it.

I'm still firmly in training mode after 1500 battles, I'm only just starting to understand and check the different tank stats.

Edited by RCP90, 14 July 2019 - 02:04 PM.

_HoloTheWiseWolf_ #4 Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14792 battles
  • [W33B]

It's True, diffrent platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Store, OS X App Store, Amazon Store and Steam) sometimes got diffrent offers,

As example: last year before x-mas you been able to buy the Pz. IV S. for 10.99 EUR but that offer only been available in the Windows Store.

As well diffrent Stores/Platforms got diffrent taxes, it's mostly 30% but as example the Amazon store got a lower Tax (They take less of WG's earnings) so WG can offer stuff for cheaper without losing money.

But the Pz. IV S. is just a rare example, mostly if something is in the shop it's available on all devices.

And i don't recommend to buy yourself something at the moment, you're still in early game and you'll explore more and more tanks later in the future, just try to complete the events and see for yourself if you really need a Premium Tank.

Awoo!~

Mjr_Eazy #5 Posted 15 July 2019 - 05:32 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27184 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Hy welcome to the forums...

As others have said Amazon is cheaper because they charge less than Apple, Google and Microsoft - WG still make the same money and if you buy Amazon coins you get an even bigger discount!  Stubbo66 has posted a bunch of article about this if you look at one of his stubbonomics threads you will see the links at the end.  You can install an emulator on PC and do everything there if you wantex.

There are sometimes different offers for tanks on different platforms but that is quite rare but there have been 3 offers for discounted gold on all other platforms except Amazon for a long time though.  The main reason to keep a mobile install (or use an emulator) is to get free gold for ads!  You can save that up, 50 a day and buy a premium with it so don’t need to spend any real cash if you don’t want to.  It would be worth you joining a clan as you get cheaper consumables and provisions plus other discounts once your personal and supply level gets higher!

HF&GL!

547146227.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users