6.2 MM changes.

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Buckleyteer2 #41 Posted 15 August 2019 - 01:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 39262 battles
  • [7GD]
Has anyone else come across having the same players in several occurring games.. Is this Mm wizardry??

Replicant_2 #42 Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:43 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4917 battles
  • [HRG]
Hi Ape, if you include the first sentence it reads somewhat different:
In Update 5.4, we arranged for newcomers to fight against each other at first. Starting from Update 6.2, players that showed extremely low efficiency or that were absolutely ineffective in a string of recently played battles will be matched to such "training" battles.

Read together, to me it quite clearly means that poor players will be relegated to play with newbies although there appears to be an assumption that such players have poor results due to lack of ability rather than being vicious trolls

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

jylpah #43 Posted 15 August 2019 - 08:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 18011 battles
  • [AFK]
The teams are swarmed with 45% players with 5k games and 500 average damage. The game is unplayable in other than strong tanks that can take a hit. Löwe is a killer. 

Just a little buff for Panther II, please 

Jylpah @EU  Jylpah @Asia  Tier V-X Tank Ranking   Blitz-tools   

DumbApe #44 Posted 15 August 2019 - 10:10 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 25217 battles
  • [HRG]

View PostReplicant_2, on 15 August 2019 - 05:43 PM, said:

Hi Ape, if you include the first sentence it reads somewhat different:
In Update 5.4, we arranged for newcomers to fight against each other at first. Starting from Update 6.2, players that showed extremely low efficiency or that were absolutely ineffective in a string of recently played battles will be matched to such "training" battles.

Read together, to me it quite clearly means that poor players will be relegated to play with newbies although there appears to be an assumption that such players have poor results due to lack of ability rather than being vicious trolls

I can see what you mean, but would contend that the structure is making reference to the newcomers queue as it was introduced ... The use of the word 'such' suggests to me a similar queue and not the 'same' one.  I really really doubt that WG would want to risk alienating new players when their business model is absolutely dependent on getting players into the higher tiers if they are to make money.  Also remember that the 'sub 5k' grouping will have by default a lower average tier of tanks doubly negating the upside. 

Buckleyteer2 I have also had a few games where 4 or 5 players have carried over between games and that I think is related to the MM with its new rules actually doing some work.  The pool of players as each match ends, may be reduced by a player or two and this'll increase the odds of a carry over on the teams between matches a little. 

Old Ape new tricks. Go Ape Be happy Party On!    

Hell Raiser Gang [HRG] -   Bananas in aures habeo. Non possum te audiunt.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users