Warning Chrysler K is trash - do not buy - Please fix it or return our gold back

Chrysler Chrysler k chrysler k worth premium

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

MINION_BOSS #1 Posted 19 September 2019 - 01:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27008 battles
  • [RUSH_]

Sorry for my bad English.

Like the most player, I have watched this video

https://www.youtube....h?v=xz6zP4EsUa4

and believe it, I thought this tank must be good, I can buy it to improve my win-rate or earn some credits or at least it is fun tank, SO unfortunately I bought it

BUT I did not thought that WG was just lying - and this is a MEH tank.

• Pros:

1-You are fast
2-Can side scraping
3-Aim time is good

• Cons:

Ammunition:

1- Normal ammunition AP has low penetration 198mm and low shell velocity 945 and OK DMG 310
2- Dispersion 0.362 is bad really bad, with this shell velocity and 198mm penetration
3- Premium ammunition has low penetration (as premium) 245 and low shell velocity 1181 and low DMG 260 as a Heavy
     as a note Normal AP ammunition T28, t34 and M6A2E1 EXP has 248 penetration - more than the Premium ammunition  from Chrysler K
4- It is really hard to penetrate: tier 8 ISs, WZ, tiger2 or VK 100 tanks even with premium ammunition
5- In tier 9 this tank cannot pen e75 or vk45 lower blade even with premium ammunition
    you face e75 it can do 450 DMG and with premium ammunition if it did penetrate you did 210-250
    Penetrating a Mäuschen or vk45 is a dream that you cannot do
    Penetrating mediums like e50 and t54 are too hard to penetrate, if they moved or angled slightly you cannot penetrate, You must tell them first to stop so you can pen
6-If you face hug big tanks like VK 100 or M6A2E1 EXP they will penetrate you all day long doing 400+ DMG

7-If you face hug Smasher or Smasher sniping, Smasher will shoot HE doing 350-400 DMG and you can do 350 max
8- Your tanks is easy pen for T28, T28 Defender, t34 and M6A2E1 EXP
9- No heavy/TD fear the gun of this tanks, because with premium ammo 250 DMG
10-Long distance shots this tank is trash, bad Dispersion, Penetration and Shell velocity

• Armour:

1- T49 with calibrated shells can HE this tank all day long and too easy causing 700DM
2- Even with side scraping the points upper from the front wheel can be penned from TDs and T28, T28 Defender, t34 and M6A2E1 EXP
          and TDs like WT auf Pz.IV can pin the tanks
3- If your team go to any ware, where you cannot hide the lower blade your game is over with 0 DMG
4- This tanks too big and have huge sides with 110 MM thick and bad Camo values this means all tanks from tier 7 to 9 can easy pin it from the sides
5- The lower blade is really huge and too weak and if you did not cover it, all red tanks can pin it.
6-IS5 and IS6 can easily shoot heat to the frontal strong blade doing 300+ DMG

• Credits:

This tank ok credits without using premium ammo and make like nothing with premium ammo, which with this trash tanks is a must

In tier 9 game, this tank is just like a tier 6 in a tier 9 game, it is virtually like nothing,
 big guns + premium ammo delete your armor, thick armors make your gun useless, and you end the game with 0 dmg

• How to fix this bad tank and make it ok:

Buff the gun to be like t28 defender gun good but not good like t34
 Buff the back armor to be like the sides 110MM or 95MM
 Buff the points upper from the front whee, to be strong on side scraping
 More buffs:
        Buff the frontal lower blade to be smaller or stronger just like vk45
            Because in blitz blade with this big too easy to penetrate not like the PC
            In blitz most shots are closed distance, which make the lower blade easy pen
             and as I wrote up long distance shots this make tank is trash more, because of bad Dispersion, Penetration and Shell velocity.

Wargaming how could we as players trust you while you are lying, or nerfing our tanks after buying them or grinding for months

minitelrose #2 Posted 19 September 2019 - 01:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 71970 battles
  • [AFK]

Hi and welcome to the forums !

hope to see you often !

Read my guides there

"I want the game to be just how it was launched, no MM limitations for platoons, some unbalanced match once in a while, and friendly fire should come back as well. The only thing they should remove is statistics." -phony1907, 08 July 2016, 05:45pm - 

I want just that, and replay files.

MINION_BOSS #3 Posted 19 September 2019 - 01:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27008 battles
  • [RUSH_]

View Postminitelrose, on 19 September 2019 - 01:47 PM, said:

Hi and welcome to the forums !

hope to see you often !

Buckleyteer2 #4 Posted 19 September 2019 - 02:07 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 40724 battles
  • [7GD]
Good job and good advise I fel you have to be a very special player to carry ANY American trash can imo...

Cornish_Dyowl #5 Posted 19 September 2019 - 02:34 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 34760 battles
  • [AFK]

25k+ battles and you did no research into the tank except watching an obviously biased WG advert?

... and now you want to complain as it didn’t live up to your expectations?  :amazed:

Proud to be a Deputy Lead of AFK / IRMA.

Buckleyteer2 #6 Posted 19 September 2019 - 02:40 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 40724 battles
  • [7GD]
Lol 

MINION_BOSS #7 Posted 19 September 2019 - 02:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27008 battles
  • [RUSH_]

View PostBuckleyteer2, on 19 September 2019 - 02:07 PM, said:

Good job and good advise I fel you have to be a very special player to carry ANY American trash can imo...

Thanks.
I was just stupid enough to believe WG and buy this trash, and waste my gold and time.

I thought I could buy a good tank which is not like my other good tier 8 tanks  IS5 IS6 Löwe Type59 but I was just a fool :(

MINION_BOSS #8 Posted 19 September 2019 - 03:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27008 battles
  • [RUSH_]

View PostCornish_Dyowl, on 19 September 2019 - 02:34 PM, said:

25k+ battles and you did no research into the tank except watching an obviously biased WG advert?

... and now you want to complain as it didn’t live up to your expectations?  :amazed:

1- ya your right - I was a fool - sure
2- I did my research in YouTube and google,  as I did, I found all tells it is good, and showing OP videos from tier7 or tier 8 battles and sending there best battles in YouTube telling it is good ....
3- In PC this tanks is OP.
so I bought it as a fool, be cause I did find all positives in Google and YouTube I decided to write here

Buckleyteer2 #9 Posted 19 September 2019 - 03:09 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 40724 battles
  • [7GD]
All you can do is learn from this and don't believe certain YT vids go with your gut

Pururut #10 Posted 19 September 2019 - 03:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23326 battles
  • [1RTR_]

Tippity tip, tippity tip, tippity tippity tip. ==================================>_>

Thread about phony Wargaming tank promo        drag~drag~drag......>_>

Thread <_<==================== Tippity tip, tippity tip, tippity tippity tip

For some reason OPs link leads to WG channel. There must be a problem with Youtube or something. Here is the official video.

Sick of politics

Titus_Scato #11 Posted 19 September 2019 - 06:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 42078 battles
  • [1RTR]

The Chrysler K has a slightly buffed version of the T32's gun.  Which is a small, low penetration gun when compared to the T34's.

It has good speed, good side armour and fast hull traverse.

It's more of a heavium than a heavy - i.e. it's better at beating up enemy mediums than enemy heavies.

Against enemy heavies, it's a sidescraper that is better at bouncing enemy shots than it is at killing with its own shots - kind of like a Maus.  Most effective when paired with a friendly supporting TD (e.g. a T28 Proto) to dish out most of the damage in that situation.

minitelrose #12 Posted 20 September 2019 - 10:33 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 71970 battles
  • [AFK]

Quantities of premium tanks are complete trash, and even more so are just plain boring.

Another quantity is strong, many of them boring, and a few of them are plain OP.

though the bar to the definition of OP seems to ever be inflating.

in any case out of 50 premium tanks I might be playing 5 daily, and 20 occasionally.

that makes 30 of them residual of lazy monday morning WG developing sessions.

Read my guides there

"I want the game to be just how it was launched, no MM limitations for platoons, some unbalanced match once in a while, and friendly fire should come back as well. The only thing they should remove is statistics." -phony1907, 08 July 2016, 05:45pm - 

llo1 #13 Posted 20 September 2019 - 10:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 28294 battles
  • [1RTR]

View Postminitelrose, on 20 September 2019 - 10:33 AM, said:

Quantities of premium tanks are complete trash, and even more so are just plain boring.

Another quantity is strong, many of them boring, and a few of them are plain OP.

though the bar to the definition of OP seems to ever be inflating.

in any case out of 50 premium tanks I might be playing 5 daily, and 20 occasionally.

that makes 30 of them residual of lazy monday morning WG developing sessions.

BUT how many of them premiums in your garage did you actually pay money for?

If like me, I think I have actually PAID for not many.....my memory might be failing (ageism) but I think I have only paid for 6 and every one was either cheap, or heavily discounted.....e.g. My IS6 I got for under £10!

minitelrose #14 Posted 20 September 2019 - 10:58 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 71970 battles
  • [AFK]

View Postllo1, on 20 September 2019 - 11:46 AM, said:

If like me, I think I have actually PAID for not many.....my memory might be failing (ageism) but I think I have only paid for 6 and every one was either cheap, or heavily discounted.....e.g. My IS6 I got for under £10!

I bought maybe 2 or 3 a year, and some of them for 3,99. Some of them for as much as 17K gold but that was only very recently, as after 5 years I’m confident in what I’m doing, and I feel like it is time for me to stop being such a stingy Scrooge. I like the game and pay my dues.

i think I got around 10-15 free premium tanks in the last 2-3 years.

The first 2 years were really dry on both matters (me spending and WG giving freebies awayy).

Let’s just say that we got to know each other better and with time we got to share more of the things to each other (WG and me).

Read my guides there

Buckleyteer2 #15 Posted 20 September 2019 - 11:20 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 40724 battles
  • [7GD]

I'm a sucker for a tank but now trying to be a bit more selective.. Would love another go for the Chieftan MK6 but got the price is nuts !!!

I don't really want to buy the Smasher or WZ fake TD as I see no skill in playing them, they are made purely for unskilled players with limited ego's as far as im concerned.

MINION_BOSS #16 Posted 20 September 2019 - 06:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27008 battles
  • [RUSH_]

View PostBuckleyteer2, on 20 September 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

I'm a sucker for a tank but now trying to be a bit more selective.. Would love another go for the Chieftan MK6 but got the price is nuts !!!

I don't really want to buy the Smasher or WZ fake TD as I see no skill in playing them, they are made purely for unskilled players with limited ego's as far as im concerned.

I like MK6, Skorpion G, WZ-120-1G FT, T22, FV217 Badger and smasher too like all players OP tanks are fun .... BUT they are always come with high price or crates, and if even I bought any of them, we have no Grantee that WG will not Nerf them after buying, as they did with IS6

MINION_BOSS #17 Posted 20 September 2019 - 06:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27008 battles
  • [RUSH_]

View Postllo1, on 20 September 2019 - 10:46 AM, said:

ya me too I can not say that I did paid money for all my premiums in my garage and I really do not have problem if they are not the best like T23E3 (Another WG Trash) , 
BUT WG return policy tell: player cannot return any tank was in a battle, I expect when I pay to get a tank it will be really good tank not a lie

https://na.wargaming.../article/18940/

We will not be able to offer a refund for the following items purchased from the Premium Shop:

• Premium armored vehicles which have seen combat

If WG accepted to change the return policy to allow testing the tank it will be OK .. but I know do not tell me please ... this is just another Dream

jylpah #18 Posted 20 September 2019 - 08:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 18851 battles
  • [AFK]

Well, if your motivation is to buy an OP premium tanks to inflate your WR, you have to get either:

- Obj 252 (OP as foooch)

- AMX M4 mle. 46

- IS-3 Defender

Tip of the day: To check how good a tank is, go to https://tank-compare.blitzstars.com/ , select similar tier / type tanks for comparison and check the Relative WR charts. If a tank has higher relative WR than the others (at your own WR level), it will likely help you to boast your WR - at least at the tier.

Some other players get premium tanks for credits, some for playing something different, but such less glorious motivations might not be your cup of tea. :harp:

Just a little buff for Panther II, please 

Jylpah @EU  Jylpah @Asia  Tier V-X Tank Ranking   Blitz-tools   

Replicant_2 #19 Posted 20 September 2019 - 08:14 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 5917 battles
  • [HRG]

View Postjylpah, on 20 September 2019 - 08:07 PM, said:

Well, if your motivation is to buy an OP premium tanks to inflate your WR, you have to get either:

- Obj 252 (OP as foooch)

- AMX M4 mle. 46

- IS-3 Defender

The IS3d don't know, but the others:

after recent sale there appears to be at least one Obj2523 per team, this kind of cancels out the benefit of driving an OP tank

the AMX M4 49, I keep hearing it's OP but whenever I take mine for a spin it proves to be made of paper, I know, the front is strong but it has a massive commander's hatch and everybody appears to have an auto-lock on it

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

minitelrose #20 Posted 21 September 2019 - 07:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 71970 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostMINION_BOSS, on 19 September 2019 - 03:52 PM, said:

Thanks.
I was just stupid enough to believe WG and buy this trash, and waste my gold and time.

I thought I could buy a good tank which is not like my other good tier 8 tanks  IS5 IS6 Löwe Type59 but I was just a fool :(

I guess now you know better and will come visit here for opinions  next time something is for sale :)

Read my guides there

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users