Warning Chrysler K is trash - do not buy - Please fix it or return our gold back

Chrysler Chrysler k chrysler k worth premium

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

SMERSH_T #21 Posted 21 September 2019 - 01:45 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 33698 battles
  • [EU]
A reliable premium heavy is the WZ-112-2. Well armoured, good pen, no hatch, fast backwards (20 km/h), compact, bounces a lot. A bit slow uphill.

Edited by SMERSH_T, 21 September 2019 - 01:46 PM.

talhaONE #22 Posted 21 September 2019 - 02:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 17345 battles
  • [CZZR]

View PostMINION_BOSS, on 19 September 2019 - 03:42 PM, said:

Sorry for my bad English.

Like the most player, I have watched this video

https://www.youtube....h?v=xz6zP4EsUa4

and believe it, I thought this tank must be good, I can buy it to improve my win-rate or earn some credits or at least it is fun tank, SO unfortunately I bought it

BUT I did not thought that WG was just lying - and this is a MEH tank.

• Pros:

1-You are fast
2-Can side scraping
3-Aim time is good

• Cons:

Ammunition:

1- Normal ammunition AP has low penetration 198mm and low shell velocity 945 and OK DMG 310
2- Dispersion 0.362 is bad really bad, with this shell velocity and 198mm penetration
3- Premium ammunition has low penetration (as premium) 245 and low shell velocity 1181 and low DMG 260 as a Heavy
     as a note Normal AP ammunition T28, t34 and M6A2E1 EXP has 248 penetration - more than the Premium ammunition  from Chrysler K
4- It is really hard to penetrate: tier 8 ISs, WZ, tiger2 or VK 100 tanks even with premium ammunition
5- In tier 9 this tank cannot pen e75 or vk45 lower blade even with premium ammunition
    you face e75 it can do 450 DMG and with premium ammunition if it did penetrate you did 210-250
    Penetrating a Mäuschen or vk45 is a dream that you cannot do
    Penetrating mediums like e50 and t54 are too hard to penetrate, if they moved or angled slightly you cannot penetrate, You must tell them first to stop so you can pen
6-If you face hug big tanks like VK 100 or M6A2E1 EXP they will penetrate you all day long doing 400+ DMG

7-If you face hug Smasher or Smasher sniping, Smasher will shoot HE doing 350-400 DMG and you can do 350 max
8- Your tanks is easy pen for T28, T28 Defender, t34 and M6A2E1 EXP
9- No heavy/TD fear the gun of this tanks, because with premium ammo 250 DMG
10-Long distance shots this tank is trash, bad Dispersion, Penetration and Shell velocity

• Armour:

1- T49 with calibrated shells can HE this tank all day long and too easy causing 700DM
2- Even with side scraping the points upper from the front wheel can be penned from TDs and T28, T28 Defender, t34 and M6A2E1 EXP
          and TDs like WT auf Pz.IV can pin the tanks
3- If your team go to any ware, where you cannot hide the lower blade your game is over with 0 DMG
4- This tanks too big and have huge sides with 110 MM thick and bad Camo values this means all tanks from tier 7 to 9 can easy pin it from the sides
5- The lower blade is really huge and too weak and if you did not cover it, all red tanks can pin it.
6-IS5 and IS6 can easily shoot heat to the frontal strong blade doing 300+ DMG

• Credits:

This tank ok credits without using premium ammo and make like nothing with premium ammo, which with this trash tanks is a must

In tier 9 game, this tank is just like a tier 6 in a tier 9 game, it is virtually like nothing,
 big guns + premium ammo delete your armor, thick armors make your gun useless, and you end the game with 0 dmg

• How to fix this bad tank and make it ok:

Buff the gun to be like t28 defender gun good but not good like t34
 Buff the back armor to be like the sides 110MM or 95MM
 Buff the points upper from the front whee, to be strong on side scraping
 More buffs:
        Buff the frontal lower blade to be smaller or stronger just like vk45
            Because in blitz blade with this big too easy to penetrate not like the PC
            In blitz most shots are closed distance, which make the lower blade easy pen
             and as I wrote up long distance shots this make tank is trash more, because of bad Dispersion, Penetration and Shell velocity.

Wargaming how could we as players trust you while you are lying, or nerfing our tanks after buying them or grinding for months

This doesnt taste as good as mine.

Black_Wolf_Ja #23 Posted 21 September 2019 - 06:44 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10337 battles
  • [XMEN-]

Serious dude, when a tank comes out i wait for community contributors to review it, what would you expect from a WG commercial? that they say their premium tank is trash? LOL.

Anyway, the tank is known of having low pen, and as ALL tanks even PREMIUMS struggle against top tier tanks, when you are bottom tier you have to play safely and supportive

And regarding getting penned by MURICA tanks you perfectly now that they have the guns with the most pen, i mean dude 248 pen at tier 8, what do you expect to bounce???

(well the only exception is the smaher, LOL that tank is so OP it can withstand even top tier tanks)

Edited by Black_Wolf_Ja, 21 September 2019 - 06:49 PM.

E-100 is love, E-100 is life          It's me.

MINION_BOSS #24 Posted 23 September 2019 - 12:05 AM

Private

• Player
  • 35627 battles
  • [RUSH_]

This is Tiger 2 after buff in Update 6.3 from Chrysler K sniper mode perspective with calibrated shells

for a Chrysler K no hope to penetrate with AP just the Hatch and it is too small, with APCR I wait for a failure from Tiger2 to Penetrate causing 250DMG, otherwise Chrysler K cannot penetrate with APCR

if the main focus of Chrysler K is the good armor, they can give it this lower Blade buff like Tiger2 and buff the back up to 100MM just not to be HEed by aT49

AP

APCR

Edited by MINION_BOSS, 23 September 2019 - 12:38 AM.

MINION_BOSS #25 Posted 23 September 2019 - 12:11 AM

Private

• Player
  • 35627 battles
  • [RUSH_]

View PostBlack_Wolf_Ja, on 21 September 2019 - 06:44 PM, said:

Serious dude, when a tank comes out i wait for community contributors to review it, what would you expect from a WG commercial? that they say their premium tank is trash? LOL.

Anyway, the tank is known of having low pen, and as ALL tanks even PREMIUMS struggle against top tier tanks, when you are bottom tier you have to play safely and supportive

And regarding getting penned by MURICA tanks you perfectly now that they have the guns with the most pen, i mean dude 248 pen at tier 8, what do you expect to bounce???

(well the only exception is the smaher, LOL that tank is so OP it can withstand even top tier tanks)

T28, t34 and M6A2E1 EXP has 248  but Chrysler K has 198mm penetration + too weak and big lower Blade

MINION_BOSS #26 Posted 23 September 2019 - 12:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 35627 battles
  • [RUSH_]

View PostSMERSH_T, on 21 September 2019 - 01:45 PM, said:

A reliable premium heavy is the WZ-112-2. Well armoured, good pen, no hatch, fast backwards (20 km/h), compact, bounces a lot. A bit slow uphill.

ya it is good and hard to penetrate and maybe OP, but came with crates

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users