First play the tank, then start talking.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Tinom5 #1 Posted 08 October 2019 - 06:10 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7132 battles
  • [BATD]

I just had another game in witch people shoutrd how i i w a coward in my leo 1 and how i should rush the enemy. By 2 people who didnt even have the tank and one of them didnt didn have a tier 10. My advice to people who rage and say how other people should play is first play the tank they have then talk big. You cant expect a Leopard 1 to be the first one in. Sure imma spot not problem but if i see a batchat in my team i wont spot since it isnt my job right now. I wont rush with it either since its armour is paper thin. A the end one dude had 300 damage for the entire game and the other was on par with me on damage and he was in a Deathstar. So have you been told how to play a tank wrong by People who dont even have that tank :D

Diskusss

Tijgerhaai_XIV #2 Posted 08 October 2019 - 06:51 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11454 battles
  • [ALBA]
Owning a tank is no guarantee of knowing how to play it, or to be capable of executing it even if you do.

Mjr_Leicht #3 Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:29 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 3965 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostTijgerhaai_XIV, on 08 October 2019 - 06:51 AM, said:

Owning a tank is no guarantee of knowing how to play it, or to be capable of executing it even if you do.

True but OP has a point those who have never owned the tank in question will usually know less about it playing it and my experience is those raging don’t know what they’re talking about...

I rage a lot ;)

Tinom5 do you have the replay?  The deathstar may have got low dmg cos the batchat and you didn’t spot, did you consider that?

560273467.png

Tinom5 #4 Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7132 battles
  • [BATD]
I have it but im not sure if i can upload it here. We spotted its not like he didnt didn targets close by.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-4SpZnaxSi0oZOvcEAPLDnmAdQ60rGJg/view?usp=drivesdk

Tinom5 #5 Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7132 battles
  • [BATD]

View PostMjr_Leicht, on 08 October 2019 - 07:29 AM, said:

True but OP has a point those who have never owned the tank in question will usually know less about it playing it and my experience is those raging don’t know what they’re talking about...

I rage a lot ;)

Tinom5 do you have the replay?  The deathstar may have got low dmg cos the batchat and you didn’t spot, did you consider that?

https://drive.google...ew?usp=drivesdk

Mjr_Leicht #6 Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:46 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 3965 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Cheers, couldn't get the replay to play on my phone or mac but uploaded it to wotinsepctor.com, https://replays.woti...af18e00067d391e and watched it on-line...

Gg man, u did ur job and were instrumental in the win... 

Certainly no need for them to rage...

Best just ignore them or ram it down their throats in chat post battle, I prefer the latter ;)

560273467.png

Pururut #7 Posted 08 October 2019 - 10:39 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23326 battles
  • [1RTR_]

2 weeks of exile in the Tomb Colonies with the company of Wistful Deviless and the Neath is same as ever. Let me open a bottle of Morelways and we can begin.

It is your responsibility to scout if the best scouting candidate isn't up to the task for whatever reason. As I said many times before, you can do lots of damage in Blitz with individual play but winning needs coordination. Fast mediums, mediums and fast heavy tanks can all take the mantle of scouting with varying degrees of success. While fast mediums like your Leopard 1 can easily do aggressive scouting, the situation is a bit different for mediums and heaviums particularly when the opposition has multiple lights or fast mediums. Slower make-shift scouts substitute for their lack of mobility by utilizing the bushes, something the OP should also do in his Leopard 1 to make up for the lack of experience. You might be asking; there are so many bushes, which one should I dive into? ( Anyone that makes a dad joke out of this will be ejected through Avid Horizon ) One has to ask himself two questions to find the correct bush; Can I actually spot anyone from here? and Can I high tail it and rejoin the main formation in time if craphits the fan?

The dont talk about it if you don't have it is an argument as refined as you are as good as your last game. You dont have to own Leopard 1 to offer criticism about it. Hell, you dont even learn to play Leopard 1 by playing it. The learning procedure in Blitz is very similar to that of Academia. You learn the core concepts, build up on them with additional sources and fine tune it via journals. Again the interdisciplinary learning applies to Blitz. To truly comprehend the tier 8 T-49 you must play LTTB, KV-2, BT-7 art and SU-152 first. Leopard 1 requires a through understanding of Leopard PT A and Ru-251. The skill on latter two must can be bolstered with playing other tanks from different nations that are fast, fragile and have good and accurate for their tiers and same must be done for Indien Panzer and SP1C and the list goes on.

I think the OP understands where am I getting but I will say it nonetheless. While it might be boring, grinding all nations in a synchronized fashion is indispensable for successfully driving tanks with high skill ceiling. 

With that said and done, I retire to my quarters with a haiku.

The days of Summer have gone down West

Russians are at the gates of Constantinople 

Brandy and liquor for my chilling bones

Your turn, Eazy~

Sick of politics

shotokan_2015 #8 Posted 08 October 2019 - 02:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5288 battles

View PostTinom5, on 08 October 2019 - 06:10 AM, said:

I just had another game in witch people shoutrd how i i w a coward in my leo 1 and how i should rush the enemy. By 2 people who didnt even have the tank and one of them didnt didn have a tier 10. My advice to people who rage and say how other people should play is first play the tank they have then talk big. You cant expect a Leopard 1 to be the first one in. Sure imma spot not problem but if i see a batchat in my team i wont spot since it isnt my job right now. I wont rush with it either since its armour is paper thin. A the end one dude had 300 damage for the entire game and the other was on par with me on damage and he was in a Deathstar. So have you been told how to play a tank wrong by People who dont even have that tank :D

Diskusss

I also love to do this, I think you really dont know how to play the tank babe.

Tinom5 #9 Posted 08 October 2019 - 02:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7132 battles
  • [BATD]

View Postshotokan_2015, on 08 October 2019 - 02:22 PM, said:

I also love to do this, I think you really dont know how to play the tank babe.

I didnt say i was a pro or remotely amazing. But i didnt die the first 30 seconds of the game and never do in it. Atleast i kinda know what i do. My general point was, dont talk crapin general when you dont even play the damn thing 

Tinom5 #10 Posted 08 October 2019 - 02:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7132 battles
  • [BATD]

View PostPururut, on 08 October 2019 - 10:39 AM, said:

2 weeks of exile in the Tomb Colonies with the company of Wistful Deviless and the Neath is same as ever. Let me open a bottle of Morelways and we can begin.

It is your responsibility to scout if the best scouting candidate isn't up to the task for whatever reason. As I said many times before, you can do lots of damage in Blitz with individual play but winning needs coordination. Fast mediums, mediums and fast heavy tanks can all take the mantle of scouting with varying degrees of success. While fast mediums like your Leopard 1 can easily do aggressive scouting, the situation is a bit different for mediums and heaviums particularly when the opposition has multiple lights or fast mediums. Slower make-shift scouts substitute for their lack of mobility by utilizing the bushes, something the OP should also do in his Leopard 1 to make up for the lack of experience. You might be asking; there are so many bushes, which one should I dive into? ( Anyone that makes a dad joke out of this will be ejected through Avid Horizon ) One has to ask himself two questions to find the correct bush; Can I actually spot anyone from here? and Can I high tail it and rejoin the main formation in time if craphits the fan?

The dont talk about it if you don't have it is an argument as refined as you are as good as your last game. You dont have to own Leopard 1 to offer criticism about it. Hell, you dont even learn to play Leopard 1 by playing it. The learning procedure in Blitz is very similar to that of Academia. You learn the core concepts, build up on them with additional sources and fine tune it via journals. Again the interdisciplinary learning applies to Blitz. To truly comprehend the tier 8 T-49 you must play LTTB, KV-2, BT-7 art and SU-152 first. Leopard 1 requires a through understanding of Leopard PT A and Ru-251. The skill on latter two must can be bolstered with playing other tanks from different nations that are fast, fragile and have good and accurate for their tiers and same must be done for Indien Panzer and SP1C and the list goes on.

I think the OP understands where am I getting but I will say it nonetheless. While it might be boring, grinding all nations in a synchronized fashion is indispensable for successfully driving tanks with high skill ceiling. 

With that said and done, I retire to my quarters with a haiku.

The days of Summer have gone down West

Russians are at the gates of Constantinople 

Brandy and liquor for my chilling bones

Your turn, Eazy~

I get ya man. Thats constructive criticism. I can accept that.

Tinom5 #11 Posted 08 October 2019 - 02:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7132 battles
  • [BATD]

View PostMjr_Leicht, on 08 October 2019 - 08:46 AM, said:

Cheers, couldn't get the replay to play on my phone or mac but uploaded it to wotinsepctor.com, https://replays.woti...af18e00067d391e and watched it on-line...

Gg man, u did ur job and were instrumental in the win... 

Certainly no need for them to rage...

Best just ignore them or ram it down their throats in chat post battle, I prefer the latter ;)

Yeah i dodnt even try to talk to them after battle anymore. I know i didnt do much damage in that battle but i tried my best. Doing atleast my health in damage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users