Research module question

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Headmastah #1 Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 294 battles

Hi

I'm wonder what happens if i research the "Gun 85 mm D5T-85BM" gun on the T-34-85 tank. Do i gett that gun researched and ready when i step up and research the T-43 tank? Or is it like a blank slate after getting the T-43? the gun is named exactly the same. 

https://i.postimg.cc...kl-07-00-04.png

https://i.postimg.cc...kl-07-00-10.png

If i get it to follow me to the T-43 i'm thinking about getting it to allow the grind in the T34-85 to be easier. Whats your thoughts?

//Henrik

Mjr_Eazy #2 Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:03 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27895 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Hy welcome to the forums!

If it’s the same gun it will be researched on the T-43.  The same modules on different tanks in a line only have to be researched once.

I don’t remember for sure if it is the same gun, I think it is, as I did that line a long time ago, the T-34-85 is my favourite tank in the whole game, with 3.5k battles in it across my two accounts.

I would add that unless this is a re-roll account then please don’t get the T-43 or even the T-34-85 yet.  With 71 battles you will not know enough about the maps or the other tanks you will face.  There’s also a big step up in difficulty from v to vi & vii.  My advice would be play a 100 or more battles in the T-34 before getting the T-34-85 and at least another 100 (preferably 250+) in that before the T-43 to better understand tanks and maps.

It’s your choice of course but don’t expect to have any fun in them and to get spanked!

GL!

547146227.png

Headmastah #3 Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 294 battles
Thanks for the answer. I'm new to WOT Blitz but i have played World of tanks for many years earlier so the understanding of the game is not an issue. Just started blitz now because i'm a mac user and don't have as much time as i used to. And WOT on mac is not working great so i tried blitz.

Mjr_Eazy #4 Posted 09 October 2019 - 12:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27895 battles
  • [BT_SV]

No worries, I don’t play WoT but many here and in the game do and from what they’ve said before that knowledge helps but there are some big differences to some tanks here and the maps and gameplay are very different...

it will be interesting to see how you get on...

I play Blitz on my mac and iphone and it works great - well as great as blitz does, expect there to be major cockups after each release, they seem to have got into a cycle where one release breaks chat, the next fixes it but breaks the game so you will just exit mid battle...

Oh and lag/packet loss goes off the charts during events and after a release...

Plus teams are bad and the level of gameplay is pretty poor...

Other than that it’s great ;)

547146227.png

Headmastah #5 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 294 battles

Yes so far i've noticed it's abit different then WOT also specially since there is no arty and not the same detail as WOT. I only play on the mac, tried it on the iPhone but man thats hard and just annoying 

i've got a maxed out MBP 15" 2019 as work computer that i play on now and that works okey.

Have i got it right that if i play on the mac i can be paired with and against other players that play on the phone in the same match? if i allow that in the game setting?

Chairman_merpug #6 Posted 09 October 2019 - 03:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 45805 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostHeadmastah, on 09 October 2019 - 01:25 PM, said:

Yes so far i've noticed it's abit different then WOT also specially since there is no arty and not the same detail as WOT. I only play on the mac, tried it on the iPhone but man thats hard and just annoying 

i've got a maxed out MBP 15" 2019 as work computer that i play on now and that works okey.

Have i got it right that if i play on the mac i can be paired with and against other players that play on the phone in the same match? if i allow that in the game setting?

There's a "Same control" setting you can toggle, so WASD and Touch can be separated, if you like. I pay on an iPad, previously on an Nexus 9, can't see much difference in ability of teams whether the toggle is on or aff.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

The_Mighty_Wombat #7 Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 37522 battles
  • [-GNA-]

If the module has the exact same name then it is usually unlocked on the other tank.

Being the same country, same line and same xp cost is also a good sign that it will be unlocked.

Some modules will unlock across different lines of the same country. 

DumbApe #8 Posted 14 October 2019 - 11:10 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 26626 battles
  • [HRG]

View PostChairman_merpug, on 09 October 2019 - 03:31 PM, said:

There's a "Same control" setting you can toggle, so WASD and Touch can be separated, if you like. I pay on an iPad, previously on an Nexus 9, can't see much difference in ability of teams whether the toggle is on or aff.

only issue with same controls is that the wait time for games can be a while, but it is up to you.  I never bother with the setting and rarely play with it on.  

one tip with the Mac though - sometimes you will start having problems (glitches, lag etc) and it’ll drive you mad.  In these instances I have raged at WG only to find that a patch has been issued but not automatically installed as you might expect. I have had this happen twice and I suffered from bad performance for ages when all I had to do fix it was install the flippin patch!

Old Ape new tricks. Go Ape Be happy Party On!    

Hell Raiser Gang [HRG] -   Bananas in aures habeo. Non possum te audiunt.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users