• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

O_o__O_o__O_o #41 Posted 17 October 2019 - 08:51 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 43618 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostRqh, on 17 October 2019 - 07:00 AM, said:

completly overcomplicated event. wg is trying to fish whales here or younger players who dont understand the event. not gonna spend a penny on this event luckily i have 5k ad gold if things get tricky.

but thats the thing if you want to finish it you will have to pay and better do it at the beginning not later when you are at 1/3 of the way

i have a feeling wont be gold im afraid most likely will be £28 which seems is the price for new tier 7 tank :) so you pay for it but they make you think you won it :)

Replicant_2 #42 Posted 17 October 2019 - 08:56 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 10238 battles
  • [HRG]

Ok, so now that we’ve separated the whales from plankton lets have a look at the main prize - the Lycan.

The gun is nearly identical with the Chinese IS-2 BUT with 10deg depression and marginally better aim time and dispersion.
It has the pike nose hull of an IS-3 but armour wise it’s again closer to the IS, With weaker sides and reversed turret hull armour to allow better use of that amazing depression.
In terms of mobility, top speed 1km/h higher than the IS but worse traverse and ground resistance values.

Now the bare numbers of course don’t tell the full story and it may play fantastically well but I cannot see it being as OP as the Drac or Hellthing

Actually it has worse mobility and armour profile and only marginally better gun than than the tier VI M6 (which I wholeheartedly dislike) but so does the IS.

So that’s what we’re getting- a funky looking IS/IS-2

Edited by Replicant_2, 17 October 2019 - 09:11 AM.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Seal__McClubsky #43 Posted 17 October 2019 - 10:42 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 15079 battles
  • [HFORC]

On paper the Object 252U isn’t much better than the IS-3 either. Yet it bounces a whole lot more.

Secondly, WG promises the modules of Lycan are indestructible. So no engine fires, crew damage etc. That’s a big plus on itself.

Replicant_2 #44 Posted 17 October 2019 - 10:55 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 10238 battles
  • [HRG]

View PostSeal__McClubsky, on 17 October 2019 - 10:42 AM, said:

On paper the Object 252U isn’t much better than the IS-3 either. Yet it bounces a whole lot more.

Secondly, WG promises the modules of Lycan are indestructible. So no engine fires, crew damage etc. That’s a big plus on itself.

30-40mm extra armour on the turret and 10-20 on the hull is a substantial difference if you ask me.

Good point about the modules, we’ll see how much of that is marketing blurb, apparently the Chrysler has “impenetrable “ armour according to the promo video.

But I agree with you, difficult to say until it’s actually driven.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Also tagged with Halloween

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users