Update 6.4

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

RibbleStripe #1 Posted 15 October 2019 - 01:11 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 967 battles
  • [WG]

Darkness has befallen Alpenstadt. Otherworldly powers are waking up and preparing to cross over into our already troubled world. Very soon you will discover what new creatures they bring! Meanwhile, let's take a closer look at the changes that will take place in Update 6.4. New camouflages, balance improvements, and other fixes will be added to the game on October 16.

Full news text

Replicant_2 #2 Posted 16 October 2019 - 09:22 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 6288 battles
  • [HRG]

Tier V is now full of buffed Leos :), Getting a clip from one really hurts now.

The M6 is still not great but stronger turret definitely helps

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

__Pshemo72__ #3 Posted 16 October 2019 - 09:26 AM

Private

• Player
  • 47529 battles
  • [GRZYB]
hello, I would suggest streak shells, for example in those we buy for gold, everyone would know what they are getting at, and so panic and insults from losers. sory for my English

Previn42 #4 Posted 16 October 2019 - 10:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 25003 battles
  • [ROF]

Update not working on Microsoft Store.

'Install' tab changes to 'Play' and 'This product is installed' message.

Any alternative ways to update?

- Uninstalled and reinstalled works, but long winded

Edited by Previn42, 16 October 2019 - 11:01 AM.

Chairman_merpug #5 Posted 16 October 2019 - 05:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 46653 battles
  • [AFK]
Despite unistalling the game and Amazon app store, then running Files to clear leftover crud, then reinstalling Amazon app store and then the game, the Bundles and Gold tabs in game are still empty, bar a message saying "Content coming soon". Most annoying.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

llo1 #6 Posted 17 October 2019 - 06:48 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 28547 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostPrevin42, on 16 October 2019 - 10:34 AM, said:

Update not working on Microsoft Store.

'Install' tab changes to 'Play' and 'This product is installed' message.

Any alternative ways to update?

- Uninstalled and reinstalled works, but long winded

Yup that is normal, I have had to do this every update for the last 2 years....so much so that I now don't even try to update, I always simply delete and reinstall from scratch!

llo1 #7 Posted 17 October 2019 - 07:02 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 28547 battles
  • [1RTR]

Ok Ribblestripe, This update I have actually had chance to install and play directly after the change!

Please answer this.....

Why do you NOT ensure that certain tanks actually have a chance to contribute to the game when they are lower tiers.....

There are always tanks which have benefits, but certain tanks are underpowered, undergunned, under armoured and provide zero help into the game.

You always Buff tanks that seem to under perform, but that seems only to be against tanks in the same tier, which then makes them totally unbalanced when lower tiers come up against them!

I know it must be difficult, but then continued changes based on incorrect data seems simply to unbalance games where there are lower tier tanks!

If you are not going to make everything single tier battles, then those players/tank combinations that are in a lower tier in a game should be able to actually pen some of the opposition in game and be able to contribute to the game.....

To actually be in a game bottom tier, and be out run, out gunned, unable to pen anything and being overrun 7:0 time after time simply is demoralising.

Again the playstyle of tanks that are top tier know they can out manoeuvre every lower tier tank, out shoot, out pen and know that they simply cannot be penned by the opponent simply ruins the game!

VarpusenI #8 Posted 28 October 2019 - 11:14 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 19772 battles
  • [C-F]
Something wrong with tank selection filters, if activating gold + blue filters no tanks are displayed. Both filters are working with all other filters but not together. Forget about it...

Edited by VarpusenI, 30 October 2019 - 04:08 PM.

Pururut #9 Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23504 battles
  • [1RTR_]
Same old [edited].. Fix the damn the servers...

master_clovenhoof #10 Posted Yesterday, 02:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25917 battles
  • [DE1]

I have to say I really find it inappropriate (im no native speaker, sorry if this is the wrong term) that the old diamond camouflage is the new platinum camouflage. I spent a lot of time and effort to end up being one of the best 500 of almost 80000 players and now this "brand" is just worth sh1t because some guys just dont give a ****. Great job! Thats how to make customers dissatisfied. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users