• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

BarthaPapa #1 Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:28 AM

Private

• Player
  • 15754 battles
  • [BHBP]

Hello WG, and everyone!

How i can be a live server tank tester, how can i sign up and where. The support says WG informing me about it on discord or in this forum but, i didnt find any topic or comment in discord about live server test. Yea i know only the clan can testing, but then how i can register my clan to be a tester clan?

EndToast_LOCA #2 Posted 28 November 2019 - 06:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39600 battles
  • [LOCA]

View PostBANAN_BarthaPapa, on 28 November 2019 - 11:28 AM, said:

Hello WG, and everyone!

How i can be a live server tank tester, how can i sign up and where. The support says WG informing me about it on discord or in this forum but, i didnt find any topic or comment in discord about live server test. Yea i know only the clan can testing, but then how i can register my clan to be a tester clan?

Get in touch with one of the admins

AM4D3US #3 Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:39 AM

Private

• Player
  • 25385 battles
  • [-OD-]

View PostEndToast_LOCA, on 28 November 2019 - 06:22 PM, said:

Get in touch with one of the admins

How can we get in touch with an admin ? On discord or on the forums ?

EndToast_LOCA #4 Posted 02 December 2019 - 07:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39600 battles
  • [LOCA]

View PostXxDark_SniperxX, on 02 December 2019 - 12:39 PM, said:

How can we get in touch with an admin ? On discord or on the forums ?

Discord would be a better choice 

Calisota #5 Posted 03 December 2019 - 02:54 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 25516 battles
  • [SW4RM]

The probably best option would be getting good and being in a clan that gets promoted to clantesting.:medal:

That being said, testing is afterall a sort of privilege and has some other limitations which I probably don't know right now I guess. For testing related questions I guess the most well suited staffs would be Ribblestripe, K0degen and Fafskii. The first being someone who I would call our Lord and Savior(no kidding, he's keeping everything here together) and the other two being Supertest-Managers. Remember that the devs are russian-speaking, so being fluent in that language should improve your chances as most testing is still done on russian servers with russian feedback.

Which also means that the very best place to get answers about Supertest would be here: Supertest Q&A / SuperTest Volunteer Website Don't even think of posting english there, learn russian, seriously
Cheers :honoring:

Edited by Calisota, 03 December 2019 - 02:55 AM.

BarthaPapa #6 Posted 31 March 2020 - 02:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15754 battles
  • [BHBP]

View PostCalisota, on 03 December 2019 - 02:54 AM, said:

The probably best option would be getting good and being in a clan that gets promoted to clantesting.:medal:

That being said, testing is afterall a sort of privilege and has some other limitations which I probably don't know right now I guess. For testing related questions I guess the most well suited staffs would be Ribblestripe, K0degen and Fafskii. The first being someone who I would call our Lord and Savior(no kidding, he's keeping everything here together) and the other two being Supertest-Managers. Remember that the devs are russian-speaking, so being fluent in that language should improve your chances as most testing is still done on russian servers with russian feedback.

Which also means that the very best place to get answers about Supertest would be here: Supertest Q&A / SuperTest Volunteer Website Don't even think of posting english there, learn russian, seriously
Cheers :honoring:

I dont want to be a supertester, i just only want to be a live server tester, im good in blitz, and i have a clan, so myy ask is that: How can i register my clan to be a live server tester clan?

Edited by BANAN_BarthaPapa, 31 March 2020 - 02:54 PM.

Just_merpug #7 Posted 01 April 2020 - 06:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 56803 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostBANAN_BarthaPapa, on 31 March 2020 - 02:54 PM, said:

I dont want to be a supertester, i just only want to be a live server tester, im good in blitz, and i have a clan, so myy ask is that: How can i register my clan to be a live server tester clan?

According to Ribblestripe on the 6.8 livestream (I think), send him a message. He can then add your clan to the queue. 

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

__Ch4br_LoveS_Sm4Sh3R__ #8 Posted 04 June 2020 - 07:28 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12144 battles
  • [REK3M]
Hello I would like to subscribe to the clan SMSHR We have a very good clan with very good players 

Edited by Kapitan_Troll_cz, 04 June 2020 - 07:31 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users