• 1530 battles
  • [LVT]
TÜRK TANKLARI GELMESİ İÇİN DAHA ÇOK DESTEK

Pururut #2 Posted 30 November 2019 - 06:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23732 battles
  • [1RTR_]
The earliest Turkish tank to be made was Altay MBT which is still not in mass production stage. If you want something Turkish, you are better off promoting in WoWS forum for Ottoman warships; namely battlecruiser Yavuz Sultan Selim (formerly SMS Goeben) and Midilli (formerly SMS Breslau). You can also try for dreadnought Sultan Osman I but it wont be easy for it was stolen by British which in turn played the pivotal role in the formation of USSR. At least Eisenhower had the capacity to stop by Elbe some 30 years later and not heed to Churchills to-be second most disastrous choice... sorry that would be Gallipolli. I meant third. 

Edited by Pururut, 30 November 2019 - 06:41 PM.

Bun bun

Rommel_519 #3 Posted 30 November 2019 - 07:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1530 battles
  • [LVT]

Gönderiyi görPururut, 30 Kasım 2019 - 06:41

Yapılacak ilk tank, halen seri üretim aşamasında olmayan Altay MBT idi. Türkçe bir şey istiyorsanız, WoWS forumunda Osmanlı savaş gemileri için tanıtımınızı yapmaktan iyidir; Battlecruiser Yavuz Sultan Selim (eski adı SMS Goeben) ve Midilli (eski adı SMS Breslau). Ayrıca korkusuz Sultan Osman I'i de deneyebilirsiniz, ancak bunun sonucunda SSCB'nin oluşumunda çok önemli rol oynayan İngilizler tarafından çalınması kolay olmayacak. En azından Eisenhower, 30 yıl sonra Elbe'yi durdurma kapasitesine sahipti ve en kötü seçenek olan Churchill'lere kulak misafiri olmadı ... üzgünüm Gelibolu' olurdu. Üçüncü demek istedim. 

https://www.google.c...w=1024&bih=600# bu adrese bakın

Rommel_519 #4 Posted 30 November 2019 - 07:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1530 battles
  • [LVT]

Gönderiyi görPururut, 30 Kasım 2019 - 06:41

Yapılacak ilk tank, halen seri üretim aşamasında olmayan Altay MBT idi. Türkçe bir şey istiyorsanız, WoWS forumunda Osmanlı savaş gemileri için tanıtımınızı yapmaktan iyidir; Battlecruiser Yavuz Sultan Selim (eski adı SMS Goeben) ve Midilli (eski adı SMS Breslau). Ayrıca korkusuz Sultan Osman I'i de deneyebilirsiniz, ancak bunun sonucunda SSCB'nin oluşumunda çok önemli rol oynayan İngilizler tarafından çalınması kolay olmayacak. En azından Eisenhower, 30 yıl sonra Elbe'yi durdurma kapasitesine sahipti ve en kötü seçenek olan Churchill'lere kulak misafiri olmadı ... üzgünüm Gelibolu' olurdu. Üçüncü demek istedim. 

https://www.google.c...w=1024&bih=600# bu adrese bakın

Rommel_519 #5 Posted 30 November 2019 - 08:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1530 battles
  • [LVT]
https://www.wikizero...ırhlı_birlikler

Chairman_merpug #6 Posted 01 December 2019 - 12:04 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 51149 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostRommel_519, on 30 November 2019 - 08:03 PM, said:

"Cyprus Peace Operation" rofl.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Pururut #7 Posted 01 December 2019 - 03:56 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23732 battles
  • [1RTR_]

@Rommel_519: All the tanks in your links are foreign made.  When it comes to tanks Wargaming looks at the designer not the operator. Tanks that can be qualified Turkish are M60T Sabra (bought from US, modernized by Israel), Yatagan (heavily modified Ukrainian T-80 capable of firing NATO ammo, didnt go beyond proposal) and Altay. All three came way after the timescope covered by WoT Blitz.

@Merpug: It was a peace keeping operation, at least in the beginning. Renewal of offense amidst negotiations and later on settlement of Turks from Southern Anatolia into the North Cyprus caused a colossal fuckup. Was it revenge for the previous century? Fears about Cyprus becoming Crete 2.0? God knows. Rashness of European Union in incorporating Greece and seeing EEC candidates as land to be taken from the dissolved USSR in 90s since than have only decreased the very little possibility of a peaceful solution.

Bun bun

Chairman_merpug #8 Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 51149 battles
  • [AFK]
I've always had great affection for Turks and Greeks, everyone I've met from either country has been a decent person. Sadly, politicians let history get in the way of humanity, as they always do, so long-dead slights are used to justify new acts of pointless bravado, creating future points of tension. Better to jaw jaw jaw rather than war war war, as Churchill said.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

llo1 #9 Posted 08 December 2019 - 08:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29835 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostChairman_merpug, on 01 December 2019 - 08:37 AM, said:

I've always had great affection for Turks and Greeks, everyone I've met from either country has been a decent person. Sadly, politicians let history get in the way of humanity, as they always do, so long-dead slights are used to justify new acts of pointless bravado, creating future points of tension. Better to jaw jaw jaw rather than war war war, as Churchill said.

The best way to stop the politicians going to war, would be to ensure that those who vote for the war, on both sides, should be made to fight it out between them, with live ammo preferably......and any survivors should be prosecuted for war mongering!

Also tagged with Türk, Tank, Milliyeççilik

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users