• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

RibbleStripe #1 Posted 16 December 2019 - 12:47 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 1164 battles
  • [WG]

New Year Camouflage

Update 6.6 brings holiday spirit into the game. Three beautiful rare camouflages lined up, lying in wait like presents to be unwrapped, and a legendary one that shines like the star atop the Christmas tree! Also, some of the familiar winter warpaints are making their return.

Full news text

RibbleStripe #2 Posted 17 December 2019 - 10:42 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 1164 battles
  • [WG]
Update 6.6 release notes

RynnivaTykki #3 Posted 17 December 2019 - 01:11 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 66462 battles
  • [KORPI]

So this is the Xmas update. Last year you sold us Extortion Crates at a huge cost and minimal prizes. Are you going to repeat this idiocy this time?

Whatever crates, tickets etc you are selling in this year's event, better make it FAIR and reasonably priced. And those of us who have spent the whole year collecting free XP should be able to buy the same stuff as those who only spend gold or cash. 50 free XP should equal 1 gold, like it used to. NOT like having to spend 2M free XP to gain absolutely nothing.

Sure hope you don't make yourselves look like greedy idiots again.

RibbleStripe #4 Posted 17 December 2019 - 07:25 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 1164 battles
  • [WG]
Please keep in mind maintenance schedule. It starts at 05:30 (CET) on December 18.

Chairman_merpug #5 Posted 18 December 2019 - 12:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 49116 battles
  • [AFK]
Ribblestripe, could you please clear the backlog in this space? And/or pin 6.6 to the top. Thx.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

gallabru #6 Posted 19 December 2019 - 08:45 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 17673 battles
  • [LAGER]
No communication any longer about the so-called 'improved MM'.

Was it finally abandoned ?

My team stats in real time  : http://forum.wotblit...ats-repository/

Carlsberg clan family is recruiting. Contact us.

Mjr_Eazy #7 Posted 19 December 2019 - 08:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29721 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Hy, anyone else got a broken adventure?  Mine just spins a snowflake, been like that for a couple of hours now on both phone and Mac

547146227.png

imaculata #8 Posted 19 December 2019 - 08:54 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 15512 battles
  • [FEN1X]
Chat doesnt work, no store offers, board game doesnt work and so on. Nice - servers like always :)

corsos_buddy #9 Posted 19 December 2019 - 08:57 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 5033 battles

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 19 December 2019 - 08:13 PM, said:

Hy, anyone else got a broken adventure?  Mine just spins a snowflake, been like that for a couple of hours now on both phone and Mac

Yes, do you have to log-in again after trying? I do, everytime

DaDerpinator #10 Posted 20 December 2019 - 03:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2113 battles
  • [NAMAS]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 19 December 2019 - 08:13 PM, said:

I have the same issue. working on both NA and Asian server tho. WG PLEASE REPLY ABOUT THIS.

DaDerpinator #11 Posted 20 December 2019 - 04:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2113 battles
  • [NAMAS]

View Postcorsos_buddy, on 19 December 2019 - 08:57 PM, said:

Doesn't work for me. log in/out makes no difference. tried several browsers. all I ever get is a spinning snowflake. WG never do anything without screwing something up.

edit: from the WG facebook page.. "Tankers! We’re sorry to announce that the New Year Adventure web page for EU is turned off for now. We thank you for the interest to the game, but unfortunately it can’t keep up with the number of players. We’ll keep working to bring it back to you, stay tuned! "

Edited by DaDerpinator, 20 December 2019 - 04:29 AM.

wokatorek #12 Posted 20 December 2019 - 08:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 15243 battles
  • [WRECK]

Same here:

GET

wotblitz.eu
/en/api/events/game/new_year_2020/user-map/
GET

wotblitz.eu
/en/api/events/game/new_year_2020/event/chest-rules/

Edited by wokatorek, 20 December 2019 - 08:45 AM.

alessh77 #13 Posted 20 December 2019 - 09:28 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 45888 battles
  • [SLO-1]

From FB page (13hrs ago):

World of Tanks Blitz Tankers! We’re sorry to announce that the New Year Adventure web page for EU is turned off for now. We thank you for the interest to the game, but unfortunately it can’t keep up with the number of players. We’ll keep working to bring it back to you, stay tuned!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

smecher_1 #14 Posted 20 December 2019 - 12:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 48184 battles
  • [PORX]
When WG is giving something more than boosters for free the f@#$ing servers brake down....i mean f f s

smecher_1 #15 Posted 20 December 2019 - 12:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 48184 battles
  • [PORX]

View PostDaDerpinator, on 20 December 2019 - 04:16 AM, said:

Doesn't work for me. log in/out makes no difference. tried several browsers. all I ever get is a spinning snowflake. WG never do anything without screwing something up.

edit: from the WG facebook page.. "Tankers! We’re sorry to announce that the New Year Adventure web page for EU is turned off for now. We thank you for the interest to the game, but unfortunately it can’t keep up with the number of players. We’ll keep working to bring it back to you, stay tuned! "

And us the eu players will get something for loosing days of the event ? Or just f uck them ?

nedim_2000 #16 Posted 20 December 2019 - 03:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19842 battles
  • [B-H-S]

View Postcorsos_buddy, on 19 December 2019 - 08:57 PM, said:

yup. same with me and all of my friends. 

DaDerpinator #17 Posted 21 December 2019 - 12:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2113 battles
  • [NAMAS]

View Postalessh77, on 20 December 2019 - 09:28 AM, said:

From FB page (13hrs ago):

World of Tanks Blitz Tankers! We’re sorry to announce that the New Year Adventure web page for EU is turned off for now. We thank you for the interest to the game, but unfortunately it can’t keep up with the number of players. We’ll keep working to bring it back to you, stay tuned!

Total BS! I don't believe they have any intention of doing anything about it. EU players don't matter apparently. But the auction page where we spend real money has no issue and works just fine. funny that!

Edited by DaDerpinator, 21 December 2019 - 12:58 AM.

Xxx_M4STER_NOOB_xxX #18 Posted 29 December 2019 - 12:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4065 battles
I don't know if anybody has noticed it, but I wonder how players who don't want to give money to this game do the event when I get 5 [edited]flakes after completing the number of clementines and I need up to 3k flakes ? Does it seem [edited]fair? Are you making us stupid? Do you think we do not know that you are more interested in earnings than in the game? If you think you can keep people like this game, you are wrong. I am not the only one with this view. The event is just a washing machine. The game is unplayable during the day. Matchmaking is unbalanced, you can expect up to 20 battles to win, but nobody can solve it anymore. In the trailers you give great fun and crap. Being in America would be judging people for their advertising because you're just lying. You want money? So first some results about improving all the problems in this game. I am very disappointed with your approach to this product. Let me give you an example: you buy bread, go home and find it spoiled. Will it seem normal and fair? This is what this game looks like, it is spoiled, because the operator does nothing about it and just wants money. So it's like I eat spoiled bread freshly bought from the store.
On the enclosed screen you will see your beautifully balanced MM. And it's not an exception, such battles are commonplace. So sit down with colleagues and start doing something. Roast pigeons will not fly into your mouth. Hi

_Parabellum #19 Posted 29 December 2019 - 02:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3125 battles
  • [AW4RE]

[TL: DR Removable GUI when in spectator mode]

Hey, didn't know where else to post this:

One minor thing that I would love to see being implemented is removable GUI when in free-cam spectator mode.

Content creators (even as small as my channel), such as me, who enjoy making more montage-based content, I'm sure would love to be able to get nice cinematic movement shots without trying to work around the spec GUI, and not getting a satisfactory, up to his/her standards end result.

I have found this particularly frustrating, but, I'd love to see this implemented in a future update.

~_Parabellum/Rumanaitor

Edited by _Parabellum, 29 December 2019 - 03:11 PM.

[AW4RE] Leader

I also have a youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCITzvc1vVWpLAvgbfxb1woA     :-))

_Parabellum #20 Posted 29 December 2019 - 03:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3125 battles
  • [AW4RE]

View PostXxx_M4STER_NOOB_xxX, on 29 December 2019 - 12:28 PM, said:

I don't know if anybody has noticed it, but I wonder how players who don't want to give money to this game do the event when I get 5 [edited]flakes after completing the number of clementines and I need up to 3k flakes ? Does it seem [edited]fair? Are you making us stupid? Do you think we do not know that you are more interested in earnings than in the game? If you think you can keep people like this game, you are wrong. I am not the only one with this view. The event is just a washing machine. The game is unplayable during the day. Matchmaking is unbalanced, you can expect up to 20 battles to win, but nobody can solve it anymore. In the trailers you give great fun and crap. Being in America would be judging people for their advertising because you're just lying. You want money? So first some results about improving all the problems in this game. I am very disappointed with your approach to this product. Let me give you an example: you buy bread, go home and find it spoiled. Will it seem normal and fair? This is what this game looks like, it is spoiled, because the operator does nothing about it and just wants money. So it's like I eat spoiled bread freshly bought from the store.
On the enclosed screen you will see your beautifully balanced MM. And it's not an exception, such battles are commonplace. So sit down with colleagues and start doing something. Roast pigeons will not fly into your mouth. Hi

yes, one thing I found frustrating is the 'secondary' currency, you had to earn Clementines, slow enough, and then purchase an ever-increasing crate for a chance to get the main currency, always at a slight shortage for the main prize. When Wargaming implemented the ability to get clementines through missions, I cant tell whether that was planned, or a response to the community outcry of how hard it was to achieve any prize, let alone a snow globe. 

Onto Matchmaking, yes, WG tried to introduce a new MM system for the two largest servers, (that being EU and RU, NA/ASIA not receiving any changes) We have all noticed, void of stats, teams/players in general getting, for want of a better word, more crap. Half a team drives into rocks and then jumps off a cliff, or is simply AFK, but thats another problem entirely. From what I understood, the last MM system was based somewhat on Military Honour, which, in my personal opinion is pointless, yes, its been around for ages, but different coloured stars (i know more goes into it) doesn't work, for me, Several players with bad stats (sorry to sound toxic here), specifically under 45% with basically little-to-no average damage can platoon for a few games, and gain military honour by receiving praises from platoonmates, whenever ive 'reported' someone in battle, (given them a thumbs down), nothing has ever happened, because just one 'report' is never enough to quoteonquote justify a ban/chatban/MM change.  The Blitz's site's reporting system works, but takes a fair amount of time. Military honour is obselete, it was a good idea, and used to work, but the game has moved on, and so must some of the game dynamics.

I don't have any suggestions of how to better this, it's not my job, but as a community member, and one who's complaining, I do have some obligation to think of a possible fix.

[AW4RE] Leader

I also have a youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCITzvc1vVWpLAvgbfxb1woA     :-))

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users