• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Qulqu_un15 #1 Posted 28 December 2019 - 09:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2038 battles
  • [A_L]

Hello,

I connect a PS4 controller (dualshock4) to a android tablet (samsung tab2) via bluetooth to play WOT blitz.

The PS4 controller works but I can not shoot because there is not button to shoot on the controller. I have to click on button fire on the screen of the tablet. It's not pratical !

I can not find where to change setting to shoot with the controller. 

Someone can help me ?

Thank

Mjr_Eazy #2 Posted 28 December 2019 - 11:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 33945 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Controllers are not fully supported...

There is no way to map controls...

I tried xbox one and ps4 ones with my iPhone and they worked, fire was on shoulder buttons but no way to switch ammo so unplayable for me...

You might able to re-map them with Steam or on PC.

547146227.png

Gentleman_l8astard #3 Posted 28 December 2019 - 02:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11244 battles
  • [ALBA]
You best options are to go into the root files and manually edit the button input, tincore is a useful app for that (not recommended if you don’t know what you are doing) or find an app that rewrites the controller buttons.  You should be using an app anyway to connect the controller (not sure never done it myself) so check it’s settings and see if it’s possible there.  gamekeyboard+ is a good example that doesn’t require root file access, give that or something similar a try.

Also tagged with Controller, Ps4, Android, Button, Fire, Shoot, Samsung, Wot, Blitz, Setting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users