High end consumables - don’t believe the hype!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mjr_Eazy #1 Posted 09 January 2020 - 12:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35385 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Whilst I’m glad to see WG do a video explaining the high end consumables, anything to provide help/tuition for new or and/or existing players is to be applauded...

It’s WG so the video presents them as some sort of silver bullet to make you invincible on the battlefield, it’s cynical marketing to drain your credits at high tiers to get you to spend cash...

To be fair they do mention the down-side and show the negative impact of trading a repair kit for reactive armour, use that example, think about what will happen if you can’t use your mega expensive high end consumable before getting carried away with them and using your FV4005 as a light as the video suggests!

Use them wisely, don’t believe the hype!

TL;DR

Yes, they will improve your tank. No, they will not make you invincible and win more!

547146227.png

7nines8nines #2 Posted 03 February 2020 - 09:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2628 battles
  • [DFS7]
I agree its a credit sink.

Elmo_Chipshop #3 Posted 03 February 2020 - 10:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23286 battles
  • [FTC-1]
No no no you got it all wrong, this by the way works in tier 10 tanks the best. What you do is buy 365 days minimum premium, then when you get a tier 9 tank don’t grind it at all, just splash the gold and free Xp straight to the tier 10, once purchased you Must by the Special Cammo along with the  Flagship attachment. Now Enrich to not just have super human powers but a guarantee to invincibility. Please take note, 100% Wr is only guaranteed if you add new Consumables, it’s a must to fit these. I strongly urge you to do this with all your tanks.
It’s got to work or Wargaming wouldn’t sell these mods would they? 

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users