Petition to test drive new tanks before purchase and to re-buy tanks at 25% increase not full price

tanks test drive re-buy

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

WaelZekri #1 Posted 14 January 2020 - 12:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1523 battles
  • [NB8W]

Petition to test drive new tanks before purchase and to re-buy tanks at 25% increase not full price

2 requests/petitions here;

Firstly,
I bought a heavy tank after driving a light one.
it was a new ball-game and i resold it and had to go back the tree to find my way to a medium tank. i suggest that we are allowed to pay a non refundable 50% for tank to be researched and we are allowed to test drive this tank in non rated combat for 48/72hrs. we have 48/72hrs to pay the rest of the 50% and buy the tank if we are comfy with it. If we dont pay the 50% in time then we have to pay the full 100% researching cost if we decide to buy the same tank we test drove again.

Secondly,
Bought a tank and sold it.
I think it was KV1 for 400K, sold it for 200K. I wanna re-buy it and i think it's unfair to pay the full 400K again.
If the tanks' resale value is 50% then i suggest that if u wanna buy a tank already previously bought by u, then the 400K becomes 300K instead.
That means that the same tank cost me 500K instead of 400K for me selling it and rebuying it.
That's a 25% increase that i believe is very fair.

If my fellow players agree with those 2 points, please make your voice heard and support this initiative.

Thank you one and all.

Mjr_Eazy #2 Posted 14 January 2020 - 12:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29721 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Hy welcome to the forums, be prepared people are not going to agree with you ;)

I'd like an Aston Martin and a Ferrari...

Neither of our wishes are gonna be fulfilled!

Why would WG do what you suggest?

What's in it for them?

How often do they listen to the players?

Plus also, I have to say, I don't think either of your suggestions are very good, just don't sell a tank unless you are 100% sure you will never want to drive it again, simples!

Edited by Mjr_Eazy, 14 January 2020 - 12:23 PM.

547146227.png

O_o__O_o__O_o #3 Posted 14 January 2020 - 01:36 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 39811 battles
  • [AFK]
Was hoping to see petition for rentals...

While your idea is logical as said above there is nothing for WG to gain from this and to be honest on low tier tanks i kind of dont care if i have to pay full price to rebuy them. You get those 200k extra from doing your daily missions so even if you dont have premium account wont be much bother.
Real pain is selling tier 8 and up and then try to get them back but in a perfect world reaching high tiers you will have the knowledge which tank suits you and how to play it so there is no need to sell it once bought.

Black_Wolf_Ja #4 Posted 14 January 2020 - 03:18 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 10137 battles
  • [XMEN-]

What's up with making the whole thing harder to read?

Anyway, no.

E-100 is love, E-100 is life          It's me.

The_noble_Prinz #5 Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:18 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 9206 battles
  • [NTD01]

I like the first one since I played two games that did this rental/ test drive.

I can see only two ways for this to work as I doubt WG would let everyone test drive any tank of any tier so a restriction might be limiting to test driving the next re-searchable tank in the line or another way is no limits to what tank you can test drive but it's against bots in a training room WT does this but I think it's only for the next tank in the line and tier while the premium tanks can be test driven with no restriction to tier. 

As for the second one. Clan discount help a little but it's the price you must pay for selling a tank without prior research on it's play style. 

"Then, it's my turn to taste you now"- Prinz Eugen AL 

Survived two years of Blitz.  

Knickerson #6 Posted 15 January 2020 - 06:35 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 33070 battles
  • [ICN]
Too difficult for me to read.
Cry "Havoc,"
And let slip the dogs of war.

William Shakespeare
Julius Caesar – Act 3, scene 1

Gentleman_l8astard #7 Posted 15 January 2020 - 06:55 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 10835 battles
  • [ALBA]

After changing some settings, using some lime juice and a candle I managed to read the OP.

The only thing I could conceivably understand a “test drive” program is for premium tanks.  Tech tree tanks?  Na, buy it with silver, play it then keep it or sell it.  Silver is almost worthless anyway and losing a handful of silver on a tech tree tank is a non-issue.

Chairman_merpug #8 Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 49124 battles
  • [AFK]
OP, you lack fundamental understanding of how to play any tank. Rental wouldn't help.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users