Jump to content


Lunar Flame


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

RibbleStripe #1 Posted 26 January 2020 - 11:20 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 1213 battles
  • 215
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

 

The light of the moon illuminates the path of the winner, guiding you to the Type 64 and T-34-3. Fear not! Dare to walk the path!

 

Full news text



Mjr_Eazy #2 Posted 26 January 2020 - 12:12 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30171 battles
  • 6,685
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017

@RibbleStripe, the video says pick 1 of the 2 premiums does that mean it’s not possible to get both even if you had enough wins to get the coins for both?


547146227.png

 


RibbleStripe #3 Posted 27 January 2020 - 09:17 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 1213 battles
  • 215
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 26 January 2020 - 03:12 PM, said:

@RibbleStripe, the video says pick 1 of the 2 premiums does that mean it’s not possible to get both even if you had enough wins to get the coins for both?


It's possible, but requires super intensive activity. 



Buckleyteer2 #4 Posted 27 January 2020 - 10:06 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 43842 battles
  • 897
  • [-SOF-]
  • Member since:
    10-16-2015
The usual. It is okay if you do not work for a living. I feel I have hammered it this weekend and am only half way through and I sold some dusty prems so all in all done about 8 mill in credits

Mjr_Eazy #5 Posted 27 January 2020 - 10:27 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30171 battles
  • 6,685
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017

Yeah the grind is nuts, not interested in trying but was curious...

8 million credits for 2 tanks worth 2 million and what another 1-2 millions’s worth of poosters, prem time, you’re mad :)


547146227.png

 


Chairman_merpug #6 Posted 27 January 2020 - 10:59 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 49861 battles
  • 9,313
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013
@RibbleStripe following the Xmas event when we could get cheap gold, I used it to buy a bunch of premium time. Along with cashing in the certificates I had lying around the garage, I've got 444 days worth. I'm probably not the only one who did that. So free premium days are pretty worthless. I've combined all the boosters I accrued and have more of them than I'll ever need. Credits are back up to very healthy levels.
Avatars are a waste of space and time. I've got maxed out crew skills across the board. Could you please see if there is any chance of getting some sanity back into the game currencies?
Also, like everyone else on here always, find some way to help new players acquire skills rather than punting the idea that they just need big tanks to win. Viktor said somewhere that WOT was a hobby rather than a game (or words to that effect); I know Blitz is the poor relation, but it suits me a lot better, and it is a hobby. But without sorting out the training, it just becomes a clusterf*ck.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug


SuvorovIIC #7 Posted 28 January 2020 - 06:43 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12013 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    03-03-2017
Any info about compensation for event if you already have those tanks?

7877597 #8 Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:39 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13430 battles
  • 6
  • [-FV-]
  • Member since:
    05-06-2018

View PostSuvorovIIC, on 28 January 2020 - 06:43 PM, said:

Any info about compensation for event if you already have those tanks?

1.100.000 for the type 64 and 1.440.000 for the t-34-3

*edit credits you get credits for it.

 

Got sick of the grind or more accurately the teammates and spent 15kk credits making the t34 the most expensive dust collector in my garage.:sceptic:


Edited by 7877597, 29 January 2020 - 12:40 AM.


RibbleStripe #9 Posted 29 January 2020 - 08:07 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 1213 battles
  • 215
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View PostChairman_merpug, on 28 January 2020 - 01:59 AM, said:

@RibbleStripe following the Xmas event when we could get cheap gold, I used it to buy a bunch of premium time. Along with cashing in the certificates I had lying around the garage, I've got 444 days worth. I'm probably not the only one who did that. So free premium days are pretty worthless. I've combined all the boosters I accrued and have more of them than I'll ever need. Credits are back up to very healthy levels.
Avatars are a waste of space and time. I've got maxed out crew skills across the board. Could you please see if there is any chance of getting some sanity back into the game currencies?
Also, like everyone else on here always, find some way to help new players acquire skills rather than punting the idea that they just need big tanks to win. Viktor said somewhere that WOT was a hobby rather than a game (or words to that effect); I know Blitz is the poor relation, but it suits me a lot better, and it is a hobby. But without sorting out the training, it just becomes a clusterf*ck.

 

Premium time might be pretty useless for some players who have purchased a lot of it. But the share of such players is quite small. 
Speaking of new players we know they need more useful info (and not only them). And that's what we work and will work on. 



Selthae #10 Posted 01 February 2020 - 01:42 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 16542 battles
  • 97
  • [CROKL]
  • Member since:
    08-18-2011

View PostRibbleStripe, on 27 January 2020 - 09:17 AM, said:


It's possible, but requires super intensive activity. 

 

I got both tanks by grinding and spending 15m on the crates (credits left over from the Halloween MadGames mode).

 

But... yeah, it needed insane activity and you had to play every card right from day one with no mistakes (like getting the daily crates 8 times for a 7 day event). And it was reserved for players who can manage a 50%+ WR during events.

 

If you were anything below 50% it was practically impossible to free ride to both tanks.

 



VonPottypoop #11 Posted 03 February 2020 - 10:37 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22077 battles
  • 1,288
  • [FTC-1]
  • Member since:
    08-16-2016
Wasn’t interested in another event for people who have no life. 20 games a day is more than enough as opposed to the amounts quoted....and wins at that!

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 





5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users