rocket everybody XM Sheridan T92e1 mods

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

gallabru #41 Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:00 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 17980 battles
  • [LAGER]
I do not think the problem is making hell for camping heavies Mjr. I think the problem is making hell for super-heavy tanks frontline from right in front of them with a light tank. The pen, shell velocity, alpha and, to some extent, armour are wrong for a light tank. Not even speaking about the ability to fire aover a ridge.
I had not checked recently, but McClubsky is confirming it, all the stats except wr are better compared to the tanks of the same class. This was observable from the beginning when only experienced players were playing that tank, this is still the case now that everyone is having it. It comes actually top in all tank classes at its tier in term of damages per game despite its low dpm according to the relevant data for WG (discord devs answer).
There is no need to remove it, there is need to rework it. I think everyone agrees.

Finally, to me, the best reason was given above : these tanks introduce imbalance in tier 9, my preferred tier. This is unacceptable and needs to be fixed !

My team stats in real time  : http://forum.wotblit...ats-repository/

Carlsberg clan family is recruiting. Contact us.

Mjr_Eazy #42 Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:08 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 31860 battles
  • [BT_SV]

@mcclubsky Me too, I hardly play tier x just not good enough...

Has the game been changed at tier ix, sure, has it been ruined, not in my book but then I prefer meds and lights play-style wise and happy there’s one that can really hurt the enemies for a change...

Pointless debate anyway WG will do what WG will do, if the 6.8 nerfs don’t stop the moaning then I’m sure they’ll nerf again, 6k cammo or no 6k cammo, it’s why they’re tech tree tanks after all but they’ll just then bring a stupidly priced premium crate atgm tank out, cue more wailing and gnashing of teeth :)

@gallabru not everyone, I don’t care if they don’t nerf them but they’re going to in 6.8 so lets see what that brings.  

Edited by Mjr_Eazy, 12 February 2020 - 08:11 AM.

547146227.png

efoster29 #43 Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:24 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 62123 battles
  • [SHADO]
They are also considering adding it to the KpFPz70 which also had this type of gun.

Mjr_Eazy #44 Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:35 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 31860 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View Postefoster29, on 12 February 2020 - 08:24 AM, said:

They are also considering adding it to the KpFPz70 which also had this type of gun.

oh I do hope so...
It will be so funny when they add atgm to lekpz and sell the lekpz a in crates with 1% drop chance for £9.99 a crate, they will sell bucketloads.  It’s all just a cunning marketing ploy for the atgm crates...

don’t think it will happen, cough, Smasher, cough ;)

547146227.png

Cornish_Dyowl #45 Posted 12 February 2020 - 11:55 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 36837 battles
  • [AFK]

View Postefoster29, on 12 February 2020 - 08:24 AM, said:

“They”?   Source?

Proud to be a Deputy Lead of AFK / IRMA.

Fugit555 #46 Posted 12 February 2020 - 11:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29029 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostSeal__McClubsky, on 12 February 2020 - 07:10 AM, said:

Dear Fugit555,

You are a bit creative with the truth here...That’s ok, it is a forum where people can voice opinions, it is not a newspaper. What do I mean, you ask? You say 5% of Blitz population said in a poll the tanks should be removed, suggestion it is not representative. How many people heard of the poll, or have access to it? The way you approach these numbers is incorrect.

Then your numbers on the tanks, especially T92, are incorrect again. Average damage is 1900,not 1700, highest of all lights and mediums in tier 9. If you check Blitzstars, the tank is highest in all stats, except only the winrate in the Standard B and Amx 30 proto are slightly higher. But in all other stats, average damage, damage ratio, even survival rate (for a light compared to mediums!) the T92 is leading the board. So yes, it needs a nerf. At least there we agree.

Kind of economical with the truth possibly, but it all depends what data you view and when. When I wrote that, which I took from tank compare, the figures were 1700 and 1900 - I notice they are not sat in those realms today however, jumping to 2300 and 1900 respectively - which I can only assume is due to Blitzstars updating the data - however, I also popped on to tank info and was rather surprised - did try to upload the pics but alas for some reason the uploader isnt working :(

Basically, if you click onto tanks then filter it accordingly you should see the stats for players 45-55% WR who have played over 50 battles. The WR in those instances for the T92 is a WR of 50% and Ave DMG of 1641. The Sheridan has a WR of 49.94% and ave DMG of 1886. I have no doubt those players 56%+ WR play the tanks a lot better, but they play most tanks a lot better. For the ave player these are not as broken as many make out - imho, a bit like the fuss over the Charioteer.

I think they should be nerfed ofc for the reasons I have mentioned in previous posts.

As for the poll I was being rather flippant because it was recently mentioned in a few videos by more well known YT'ers and was intended to highlight exactly what you brought up - how many have seen this poll across the entire blitz player base and across all servers? Ok we could start looking at like an exit poll by gallop or something, but that is far too complex and this poll doesnt represent a true reflection of the overall player base - imho - hence my flippant remark

Ours is not to reason why, ours is just to kill, kill kill - War is hell, maybe :justwait:

VISIT MY YT CHANNELhttps://www.youtube....2L0jDqH-GsulArQ

Mjr_Eazy #47 Posted 12 February 2020 - 12:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 31860 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Finally, some perspective, they’re nowhere near as broken as people make out and the 6.8 nerfs are probably going to be more than enough, it all just feels like a bandwagon to me and people whining cos they don’t like the change in the meta, this to me is WG listening to the crying and overreacting, usually they just let all the fuss die down which would happen if they just left them alone...

Well until they launch LeKPz A crates ;)

547146227.png

gallabru #48 Posted 12 February 2020 - 12:37 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 17980 battles
  • [LAGER]

Very balanced at tier 9 compared to the same tier tanks (sorry for the French version of the site, I am sure you will figure out what are the stats), indeed

Posted Image

Luckily the 1er prot and standard B are here to balance somewhat (just in term of WR, not more).

And tier 10

Posted Image

Edited by gallabru, 12 February 2020 - 12:43 PM.

Fugit555 #49 Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29029 battles
  • [49DIV]

I understand the the details in tank compare but if you look at the is telling. When I looked at the tank data for players with WR between 45-55 the story is somewhat different after 100 games

Untitled.jpgUntitled 1.jpg

Ours is not to reason why, ours is just to kill, kill kill - War is hell, maybe :justwait:

gallabru #50 Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:24 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 17980 battles
  • [LAGER]

Ah, I did not specify that I was referring only to the same class (light-meds).

This is how I would do the comparison then :

Posted Image

If you look by DR, KDR, DPB and survival it comes first, by KPB and DPM it comes second behind the Standard B. I do not know how to agregate all these data, but it defines a strong tank, definitely.

At tier 10, the progetto is maybe better.

Edited by gallabru, 12 February 2020 - 01:51 PM.

Fugit555 #51 Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29029 battles
  • [49DIV]
oh I totally agree its a strong tank and needs a nerf - especially that APCR its just mad - but its not the total beast everyone is making out - thats all I am saying. Alas there is no actual data showing the breakdown between just using missiles and just APCR, which would be helpful. All I know is that there is a campaign to get these 2 tanks removed completely, which I really think is a rather knee jerk reaction. In tier X the Progetto does indeed beat the Sheridan on DPB, KDR & DPM. WR wise the Sheridan sits 4th in the light/Med group but sits top in DR. But dont forget, these tanks along with the Standard B and Prog are new and not fully settled in yet, not just from the fact that players are still learning to play them but players also need to learn how to counter them. If the APCR is nerfed, which is apparently being proposed along with a pen nerf, maybe that will help? All I know is that this to me appears to be a storm in a tea cup somewhat

Mjr_Eazy #52 Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 31860 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Exactly, altho they’re not proposed nerfs they are defo happening in 6.8...

http://forum.wotblitz.eu/index.php?/topic/46539-upcoming-balance-adjustments/page__st__400

Removal is just daft in my book, oh the whining from people who had em will be as bad as it is now, altho a lot of that is from people who don’t even drive one!

547146227.png

gallabru #53 Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:55 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 17980 battles
  • [LAGER]

I agree that removing them from the game would make no sense.

We will see what the proposed nerf will do. The fact that WG decided to nerf them from the first update means that they were monitoring very closely the stats and were ready to react (and expecting to have to).

WG also keeps track of every shot made (so they said in their interview), so they also know how missiles impact the game.

Edited by gallabru, 12 February 2020 - 08:20 PM.

Fugit555 #54 Posted 12 February 2020 - 04:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29029 battles
  • [49DIV]

Ah good to know the nerf's are planned, rather fast tracked lol

It wont put this to bed however for reasons I shall not say publicly :popcorn:

Seal__McClubsky #55 Posted 12 February 2020 - 04:22 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14733 battles
  • [HFORC]
Survival rate is so much higher... Probably because you can fire from cover. And I have had some crazy bounces. Shot a T92 this morning with APCR with my T62A. Two bounces. Another game with my Ru251 calibrated HE shell, 39 damage on the hull. 
I agree with mjr Eazy. Let’s see what this initial nerf does. (Puts nerf hammer behind his back just in case) 

Fugit555 #56 Posted 12 February 2020 - 05:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29029 battles
  • [49DIV]
survival rate  is high, but look at the hit rate! Goes to show missiles arent that accurate

gallabru #57 Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:20 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 17980 battles
  • [LAGER]
Nice, your last vlog @fugit

efoster29 #58 Posted 12 February 2020 - 10:37 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 62123 battles
  • [SHADO]

View PostCornish_Dyowl, on 12 February 2020 - 11:55 AM, said:

“They”?   Source?

It was on the last video on the latest update from W.G., I think it was a question from a player that they answered.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users