why do I suck in blitz

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MikuHatsune39 #1 Posted 15 February 2020 - 10:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4784 battles
  • [39DTS]

Hi all.. I'm new to this forum ^^"  nice to meet you all!

so my problem is.. I suck. I literally suck. I've watched many tips / guides. meadsy, bushka.. played in platoons, tried to look on good players.. still nothing.

I can't even get 48 wr, still stuck in 47 even tho I have over 3k battles ( I know wr isn't really the best skills indicator but yeah ) 

I've made probably a big mistake, my first X is leo1 but I can't help it.. I love this tank, the gun, I even tried my best to adapt to its playstyle ( meadsy's videos helped a ton.) what else.. I'm rather a light / quick tank guy. bulldog, type 64, vk16 but I can't just keep up with the game. every time I encounter some noob teams, yes am not the best but at least I know what focus fire / angling is. I can't just cary em because I am too weak.. yet I can't be carried because of sucking teams.. any tips?

I try to get the best equipment, 100% crew, analyse the team squads, try many different tactics, camp, hit n run, PKB, cod.. But that's not enough. anything I could do?

yes, I've tried nearly all tech trees a bit and Germans / us seem to fit me the best smh.  forgive my ignorance if even. thanks :' ) 

Black_Wolf_Ja #2 Posted 16 February 2020 - 07:03 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10268 battles
  • [XMEN-]

Why can't i bounce a 183mm AP shell off my E-100 turret front?

Many questions

No answers

Jokes aside, i advice you to play the VK 28.01, if you have it, it's a good tier 6 light, since you like lights then you will find yourself good, get a bit more experience in the lower tiers before starting tier X (even if tier 6-7 isn't really funny after the last update). The Leopard1 is a tank that needs to be played very carefully, you have no armor therefore you are easy damage for anything.

The E-50M on the other hand is an armored medium tank, and it's one of the best at tier X, so if you like the line you can grind for it

Don't pay attention to your WR, it doesn't mean anything.

On my WoT pc account i have like 49% wr? But still i am very experienced lol, it often doesn't mean anything of a player.

Edited by Black_Wolf_Ja, Today, 10:05 AM.

E-100 is love, E-100 is life          It's me.

Tijgerhaai_XIV #3 Posted 16 February 2020 - 07:57 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 12214 battles
  • [ALBA]
Just keep playing. 4k battles is not that many. Learn to watch the minimap. Try to see what you are doing wrong and improve it. Watch replays of other players. Don't play in tanks, tiers that you don't feel comfortable.

Keep trying to get better, it is the most any one can ask of you.

Edited by Tijgerhaai_XIV, 16 February 2020 - 07:57 PM.

MikuHatsune39 #4 Posted 17 February 2020 - 08:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4784 battles
  • [39DTS]
thank you guys a lot! I just started to use buldog more, i actually quite a love it  : ) don't have vk anymore but tbh, in everything besides Leo pta n leo1 I did quite good.. only sp1c was a little pain in stock. but yeah, I'll take your words deep into my heart n play more lower tiers ~ thank you a lot!  <3 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users