• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

montydods #1 Posted 21 February 2020 - 04:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5833 battles
  • [KOTW]

Hello All,

been playing blitz for a few years now, never had this issue until recently, (last few months).

When i open the client,app,program, whatever basically "The Game", it loads and synchronizes the store and everything, but as soon as the sound kicks in, (once it has loaded) the sound quality is terrible, and crackly and loud and horrible. For the last while this has been resolved by shutting down the client, and re-opening and then the sound is fine. if while i'm in battle, an e-mail comes through on my PC, then it screws up the sound, and i have to repeat the procedure of shutting the client, and re-opening and it is just fine. (fortunately i don't get e-mails that often :) ;) 

UNTIL RECENTLY!! day before last i opened the game, only to find it out of date. i waited until the next day, and opened it once again. it had updated:teethhappy: The sound was screwed up. i have shut and reopened the game countless times, and it has not helped as it has in the past.

it is not my headphones, as it used to work fine after restarting the client, and they work great on everything else. (music, videos etc)

This never seemed to happen at all a few months back

Has anybody had experience with this issue??

i would appreciate any help/advice

efoster29 #2 Posted 21 February 2020 - 09:25 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 60280 battles
  • [SHADO]

Try deleting the game then re- install may help.

montydods #3 Posted 22 February 2020 - 09:49 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5833 battles
  • [KOTW]
thanks @efoster29, i will try that, hopefully it works as i have issues with windows store sometimes:angry:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users