Jump to content


Community Contributor Contests!


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Rote_Agnes #1 Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:40 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 9460 battles
  • 25
  • [IRMA]
  • Member since:
    08-13-2014

Starting today, several Contributors are running different types of contests.

 

You could win a tier VIII tank, or a nice chunk of premium time to help with your grinds, either by writing, drawing, or playing the game.

 

Here's a link to most of them:

 

https://tankphilosophy.wordpress.com/2020/03/25/stayathome-write-draw-win/



Mjr_Eazy #2 Posted 25 March 2020 - 05:33 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31935 battles
  • 7,309
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017

20-20, It was a time of strife

Greed & Hoarding was rife

WG & many a CC

Gave stuff away free

Improving everyone's life!

 

Nice work WG & the CC's! :medal:

 

I'll spend more than a minute and try and write a decent poem ;)


547146227.png

 


Fugit555 #3 Posted 26 March 2020 - 05:26 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29055 battles
  • 1,461
  • [49DIV]
  • Member since:
    09-30-2014

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 25 March 2020 - 05:33 PM, said:

20-20, It was a time of strife

Greed & Hoarding was rife

WG & many a CC

Gave stuff away free

Improving everyone's life!

 

Nice work WG & the CC's! :medal:

 

I'll spend more than a minute and try and write a decent poem ;)

 

 

interesting limmerick (of sorts lol) - alas I have nowt to giveaway what with being a pleb and not an official CC :(


Ours is not to reason why, ours is just to kill, kill kill - War is hell, maybe :justwait:

VISIT MY YT CHANNELhttps://www.youtube....2L0jDqH-GsulArQ


Mjr_Eazy #4 Posted 26 March 2020 - 06:59 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31935 battles
  • 7,309
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017

Lol yeah started as a limerick, wasn’t scanning but didn’t have the time to do it properly, one day....

maybe...

We need HariKariGary back, the forums official poet...

 

The amount you smoke on your streams fella you should get a John Player Special cammo to give away ;)


Edited by Mjr_Eazy, 26 March 2020 - 07:10 AM.

547146227.png

 


Replicant_2 #5 Posted 26 March 2020 - 08:09 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9660 battles
  • 1,028
  • [HRG]
  • Member since:
    10-08-2018
Oh, that would be sweet, the old Lotus JPS style black/gold camo

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.


Mjr_Eazy #6 Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:09 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31935 battles
  • 7,309
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017
Exactly, a T49 clad in the Lotus 77 livery would be mint :)

547146227.png

 


Fugit555 #7 Posted 28 March 2020 - 09:11 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29055 battles
  • 1,461
  • [49DIV]
  • Member since:
    09-30-2014

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 26 March 2020 - 06:59 AM, said:

Lol yeah started as a limerick, wasn’t scanning but didn’t have the time to do it properly, one day....

maybe...

We need HariKariGary back, the forums official poet...

 

The amount you smoke on your streams fella you should get a John Player Special cammo to give away ;)

 

Only if I can also have Tyrell P34 with 6 wheels to put the sleek black and gold camo on :B


Ours is not to reason why, ours is just to kill, kill kill - War is hell, maybe :justwait:

VISIT MY YT CHANNELhttps://www.youtube....2L0jDqH-GsulArQ


Replicant_2 #8 Posted 28 March 2020 - 10:44 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9660 battles
  • 1,028
  • [HRG]
  • Member since:
    10-08-2018

View PostFugit555, on 28 March 2020 - 09:11 PM, said:

 

Only if I can also have Tyrell P34 with 6 wheels to put the sleek black and gold camo on :B


Now, if I could have a Tyrell Corp. themed camo ... that would be something 


All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.


Mjr_Eazy #9 Posted 29 March 2020 - 08:54 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31935 battles
  • 7,309
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017

Oh yeah, I’d forgotten about the Tyrell, nice!

I’d like a Ford Escort Mexico...

With James Bond style rocket launchers!  

Can’t see any issue with that, we have missiles and wheelies will be coming soon, a WoTB, Scalextric event to launch would be ace...


547146227.png

 


Inspect_Her_Gadget #10 Posted 29 March 2020 - 08:54 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 68127 battles
  • 1,862
  • [HE-49]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 25 March 2020 - 05:33 PM, said:

20-20, It was a time of strife

Greed & Hoarding was rife

WG & many a CC

Gave stuff away free

Improving everyone's life!

 

Nice work WG & the CC's! :medal:

 

I'll spend more than a minute and try and write a decent poem ;)

You suck ;)


And when I reach the gates of heaven, Saint Peter I will tell..."one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell".

verse found among possessions of dead american GI on omaha beach. Normandy 1944.


Mjr_Eazy #11 Posted 29 March 2020 - 01:19 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31935 battles
  • 7,309
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017

Lol true...

 

There was a blitzer called DumbApe

His dancing left mouths agape

He started a ruck

Saying Eazy ya suck

Eazy agreed leaving things shipshape

 

 


Edited by Mjr_Eazy, 29 March 2020 - 01:33 PM.

547146227.png

 


llo1 #12 Posted 29 March 2020 - 04:06 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30271 battles
  • 6,330
  • [1RTR]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 29 March 2020 - 08:54 AM, said:

Oh yeah, I’d forgotten about the Tyrell, nice!

I’d like a Ford Escort Mexico...

With James Bond style rocket launchers!  

Can’t see any issue with that, we have missiles and wheelies will be coming soon, a WoTB, Scalextric event to launch would be ace...

Wheelies?........already here mate!

You find them in your favourite mad games!

I was pulling them without trying....couldn’t steer the sodding tank though!






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users