Remove Sheridan and T92E1 at rating battles and nerf them!

Sheridan T92E1 ATGMS Rating Battles Nerf Armor Nerf Mobility Nerf Spring Season IS-6 Fearless IS-6

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Poll: ATGM Tanks (48 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

What do you think about ATGM tanks unable to play at rating battles?

1. I want rating battles with ATGM tanks (17 votes [34.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 34.69%

2. I want rating battles without ATGM tanks (32 votes [65.31%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 65.31%

What do you want about ATGM tanks feature?

1. Remove the ATGM cannon and make it similar at WOT PC version! (26 votes [46.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 46.43%

2. Nerf their armor and mobility! (19 votes [33.93%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.93%

3. Everything is ok, i want to see them like this form! (11 votes [19.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.64%

Vote Hide poll

NecBugH #1 Posted 09 April 2020 - 12:19 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26520 battles
  • [--RNG]

First of all you need to know English is not my main language so i can make a lot mistakes. Sorry about that :)

Hi All!

As all you know few months ago WG added 2 new light tanks to American Tech Tree Line. T92E1 at tier IX and Sheridan at Tier X. When i heard Sheridan will add on game i was really excited about that and started grind Free XP for that. After few days I learned they will add it with ATGM missiles. Then I opened blitzhangar to check stats of this tanks and first thing I saw is Mobility Parameters. I know it's a light tank but those parameters are too high for this game. I know sheridan from WOT PC and it's not mobile like this. And sheridan have 2 gun options at WOT PC. First gun is T49's cannon at WOT PC (T49 is tier IX light tank at WOT PC). It's using HEAT for standard shell, HESH for premium shell and another standard HE shell. Second gun is similar like the blitz one but not using ATGM missiles. APCR for standard shell, HEAT for Premium shell and standard HE shell. This gun have 236 APCR pen and 280 HEAT pen. They are so balanced values for light tanks. But when we came WOT Blitz we saw 3 different things.

1- Sheridans ATGM HEAT pens 310mm (It's OK because Blitz is a mobile game and playing a game like this at mobile is harder than PC and it makes game more playable)

2- Sheridans Premium shell is ATGM a.k.a Rocket (This thing is open for discussion lets pass it for know)

3- Spaced armor ( It's ok at WOT PC because mechanics works fine at WOT PC but It's not ok at WOT Blitz. WOT Blitz mechanics are not working well.)

Lets start with armor thing

I was playing FV 215b 183 yesterday and there was a sheridan at enemy team. I shot him with AP (310 mm pen) from his back and absolute 90 degrees hit to his back armor and i heard this sound: "We didn't even scratched them." Wow wow wow wait a second. I have highest standard shell pen in this game and shooting to a light tanks back armor and can't penetrate? That's an actual problem. I checked stats of armor from blitzhangar and it says 20 mm armor at back spaced + hull. That's a big problem for this games playability. This is a big problem. Most of you lived that thing which i lived. And it's worse at T92E1. And it's not limited with back armor. You can bounce at sides and front hull armor and sometimes you can't deal damage even you are using HE shell. WG need to fix that armor as soon as possible. 

And secondly the Missiles, Rockets, ATGM or whatever you called

It's similar mechanics with T49 A but its harder to control beside T49 A missiles. But its still problem. I know WG likes adding some new mechanics to games but it effects MM and rating battles so much. First of all when i saw a atgm tank at enemy tank, I'm feeling nervous. Because they have Troll and quite useful armor, they have good gun depression, they have good mobility and most importantly they have ATGMS. It brokes the whole gameplay. Imagine you are playing T110E5. You used too much effort for get this tank. Played with M103's bad guns and huge turret and finally get the T110E5. You go to the match and map goes on Mines! You said yourself "Oh its really nice for me" because you have nice turret armor and 10 degrees of gun depression. You go to the hill and start grinding some damage. Everything is fine but suddenly a rocket comes from back of the rock at hill and it hits your turrets up and your gunner get killed. Then you get mad for that atgm tank. You decided to shoot that tank. He tries to run away from hill and go for island. He is at open position and you aimed on him. You fired your gun and shell hits to his back armor and u heard: "We didn't penetrate their armor." And he run away from there. Because he have perfect mobility. That's not good for anyone. These tanks are so OP. They have everything you want in a tank and they have plus thing: ATGM

That's the story. Know let's talk about the topic's title. They need to unable playing at rating battles. But why?

1- As all you know WG gives IS-6 Fearless at this rating season and there is too much players wants to get this tanks and playing rating battles for get it. And this makes matches harder at 4k+ rating. Because most of the pro and e sports players want this tank and using Sheridan and T92E1 for rating battles

2- ATGM is so easy to control if you are playing wot blitz at PC. ( Most of the pros playing at pc)

3- ATGM tanks are makes game unplayable

4- ATGM's are new technology for this games concept.

So what WG can do for fix it. There is more than one way.

1- Remove ATGM cannon and add the similar cannon at WOT PC

2- They will make a new game mode for this tanks

3- Nerf the speed and armor

Im opening this topic because its really distracted me as a player who plays rating battles. Im opening a poll about 2 things. 

1- Do you think ATGM tanks needs unable to play at rating battles?

2- What do you want about ATGM tanks feature?

Please share your comments about this topic and vote at poll. Have a nice game.

Edited by Hegen66, 14 April 2020 - 07:53 PM.

Mjr_Eazy #2 Posted 09 April 2020 - 01:40 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38785 battles
  • [BT_SV]

If they bother u that much then drive them or even better play a different game and stop crying...

You have 4.5k rating and #138 in EU that’s good, so stop crying, you’re just making a fool of yourself...

547146227.png

llo1 #3 Posted 09 April 2020 - 05:31 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32625 battles
  • [1RTR]

Sorry, but that promise is totally wrong.

As Mjr_Eazy says, play them yourself, or don’t moan.

I have just had a rating game where one of the reds was using the missiles.....I dodged ‘em!

We have already covered the problem with the pen, W* nerfed them, but not enough...

There are more pressing WG problems that they really need to fix, but they simply aren’t bothered about them, so why should they care about your fixation on one aspect?

NecBugH #4 Posted 09 April 2020 - 08:04 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26520 battles
  • [--RNG]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 09 April 2020 - 03:40 AM, said:

If they bother u that much then drive them or even better play a different game and stop crying...

You have 4.5k rating and #138 in EU that’s good, so stop crying, you’re just making a fool of yourself...

Have you ever played rating battle in last 3 days at 4k+ rating? Check out the leaderboard from wot blitz's official site and check the players. %80 of them using Sheridan and T92E1 and they all pro players. They are in e sports clans like KRK-S, IMMOR, VE1L, LGN etc. It's make hard to win this matches already and know they all playing try hard for IS-6 Fearless and using ATGM tanks. Think about it again please.

I_C4NT_W1N_ #5 Posted 09 April 2020 - 08:24 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 50050 battles
  • [8ASIL]
Bit off track but this morning before work I had a quick game and on reds was 2 x Sheridens and 1 x Progetto..Of course we lost 

Col_Foster #6 Posted 09 April 2020 - 08:49 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 74212 battles
  • [WASP-]

I had both but recently sold the Sheridan because I just could not get it to work for me, always seemed to be easy to hit and usually didn't last long in the game! The T92E1 I do fairly well in in, but again it's not as if I do well in it every game and again seen to get hit for large chunks of my HP easily. I think there are far more OP tanks that do much more damage than these and nobody complains about them!

Clan leader.

romsitsa #7 Posted 09 April 2020 - 09:48 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 52653 battles
  • [VG]

If you don’t drive lights, a tip: even the thinnest armor, like SPC, will bounce the largest shells, like ISU, as fast lights change their armor profile in a blink. So 20 mm can randomly become 200.

A

NecBugH #8 Posted 09 April 2020 - 09:58 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26520 battles
  • [--RNG]

View Postromsitsa, on 09 April 2020 - 11:48 AM, said:

If you don’t drive lights, a tip: even the thinnest armor, like SPC, will bounce the largest shells, like ISU, as fast lights change their armor profile in a blink. So 20 mm can randomly become 200.

A

I know. Thats because of broken blitz mechanics. There is a rule at wot pc calling 3 calibers rule: If shells caliber is x3 or bigger than the armor thickness it never bounce and deals damage. For example if there is a plate of 60 mm armor and someone shooting it with fv 183 (182 caliber shell). It's always deal damage because of this rule. Basic rule is if the shell hits 70  degrees or more angle it will bounce but if there is 3 caliber rule is active this 70 degrees rule disables and it penetrates all the time. This mechanics are not working well at blitz. Watch this video to understand penetration mechanics.

https://youtu.be/UFktFSJZPsQ

Official WOT NA channel. There is too much language for subtitles. 

Edited by Hegen66, 09 April 2020 - 10:03 AM.

Mjr_Eazy #9 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:14 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38785 battles
  • [BT_SV]

It’s how Blitz works, this isn’t WoT, complaining cos the mechanics are different in 2 different games is nuts...

If you can‘t beat ‘em, join ‘em, drive them yourself...
You’re just whining cos you won’t get an IS-6 Fearless #FirstWorldProblems

Also, the reality is these top players want IS-6 Fearless, you remove the American lights they’d just switch to what ever the next strongest tanks are, you’d then cry about those and the cycle would repeat until there were no tanks left in ratings...

At least we know there’s 0 chance of WG reading this nonsense from you...

Edited by Mjr_Eazy, 09 April 2020 - 10:17 AM.

547146227.png

Titus_Scato #10 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 42260 battles

Here's my solution to the OP missile tank problem (T92E1 & XM551):

1. Take away their high velocity APCR shells & replace them with low velocity HEAT shells, same as T49
  2. Nerf the T92E1's armour to the same thickness as the armour on the T49
  3. Give the XM551 Sheridan its historical armour - 8 mm thick all over, same as the Medium II (lol!)

Edited by Titus_Scato, 09 April 2020 - 10:20 AM.

NecBugH #11 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:48 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26520 battles
  • [--RNG]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 09 April 2020 - 12:14 PM, said:

It’s how Blitz works, this isn’t WoT, complaining cos the mechanics are different in 2 different games is nuts...

If you can‘t beat ‘em, join ‘em, drive them yourself...
You’re just whining cos you won’t get an IS-6 Fearless #FirstWorldProblems

Also, the reality is these top players want IS-6 Fearless, you remove the American lights they’d just switch to what ever the next strongest tanks are, you’d then cry about those and the cycle would repeat until there were no tanks left in ratings...

At least we know there’s 0 chance of WG reading this nonsense from you...

You actually don't know how to play this game and mechanics. This is a problem for game not only for me.  But u won't understand because you are not playing this game try hard and keep saying don't cry. Just go play your game with or without ATGM but don't cry when u punished with ATGM shells at 4k+ rating. Have a nice day.

I_C4NT_W1N_ #12 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 50050 battles
  • [8ASIL]
Oh..I dont seem to have any armour on my T92? Did I miss the sale or is mine an older model :playing:

NecBugH #13 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26520 battles
  • [--RNG]

View PostBuckleyteer2, on 09 April 2020 - 12:49 PM, said:

Oh..I dont seem to have any armour on my T92? Did I miss the sale or is mine an older model :playing:

Oh let me help you

First check from here

https://blitzhangar.com/en/tank/t92e1

Secondly check from in game at training room 

Thirdly go watch some replays from youtube

Fourthly go play against them

romsitsa #14 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:58 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 52653 battles
  • [VG]

View PostHegen66, on 09 April 2020 - 09:58 AM, said:

I know. Thats because of broken blitz mechanics. There is a rule at wot pc calling 3 calibers rule: If shells caliber is x3 or bigger than the armor thickness it never bounce and deals damage. For example if there is a plate of 60 mm armor and someone shooting it with fv 183 (182 caliber shell). It's always deal damage because of this rule. Basic rule is if the shell hits 70  degrees or more angle it will bounce but if there is 3 caliber rule is active this 70 degrees rule disables and it penetrates all the time. This mechanics are not working well at blitz. Watch this video to understand penetration mechanics.

https://youtu.be/UFktFSJZPsQ

Official WOT NA channel. There is too much language for subtitles. 

I know how it works in WT, but, surprise, it’s Blitz. 

A

Mjr_Eazy #15 Posted 09 April 2020 - 11:56 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38785 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostHegen66, on 09 April 2020 - 10:48 AM, said:

You actually don't know how to play this game and mechanics. This is a problem for game not only for me.  But u won't understand because you are not playing this game try hard and keep saying don't cry. Just go play your game with or without ATGM but don't cry when u punished with ATGM shells at 4k+ rating. Have a nice day.

True, I'm a noob but we have missile tanks in gold league too you know, they're not just in platinum or diamond...

It's blitz, the mechanics are different, simple as...

I'm not the one crying here, it is you just cos you won't get an IS-6 Fearless, you're just acting like a spoilt petulant child..

The missiles are useless, I took 3 hits from one in my T-22 for 0 dmg, just turned at last minute and ate it with my tracks...

WG don't care about your tears, play them yourself and stop crying...

Here's a replay from one of your games if it helps...

:child::bush::arta:

Edited by Mjr_Eazy, 09 April 2020 - 11:57 AM.

547146227.png

filmin #16 Posted 09 April 2020 - 01:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5527 battles
  • [DFS7]

View PostTitus_Scato, on 09 April 2020 - 11:18 AM, said:

1. Take away their high velocity APCR shells & replace them with low velocity HEAT shells, same as T49

I'm not an ATGM opposer, but this could actually improve them (unless lowering main shell pen). By this I mean that APCR bullets are loosing their pen on distances very rapidly (my topic here):

http://forum.wotblitz.eu/index.php?/topic/51681-bullet-characteristics/page__p__789577#entry789577

They lose penetration by distance like AP shells, but in bigger amounts (about 6 to 7% of penetration by 100 meters)

But HEAT shells do not lose their pen:

Edited by filmin, 09 April 2020 - 02:00 PM.

Honour those who were playing, and are playing the WoTB from the beginning, to now, up to eternity. We are legends now!!! filmin 2019-09-09 19:35

Currently waiting for all this madness happening in WoTB to fade, to start playing normally.

jylpah #17 Posted 09 April 2020 - 02:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 28466 battles
  • [AFK]

I just do not understand what is the fuzz about the rockets. Those are super difficult to use and fail most of the time.

The stats show T92E1 is PERFECTLY BALANCED. Btw.

BlitzAnalysiz.com  In-depth analysis of WoT Blitz game statistics

Jylpah @EU  Jylpah @Asia  Blitz-tools  

NecBugH #18 Posted 09 April 2020 - 02:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26520 battles
  • [--RNG]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 09 April 2020 - 01:56 PM, said:

True, I'm a noob but we have missile tanks in gold league too you know, they're not just in platinum or diamond...

It's blitz, the mechanics are different, simple as...

I'm not the one crying here, it is you just cos you won't get an IS-6 Fearless, you're just acting like a spoilt petulant child..

The missiles are useless, I took 3 hits from one in my T-22 for 0 dmg, just turned at last minute and ate it with my tracks...

WG don't care about your tears, play them yourself and stop crying...

Here's a replay from one of your games if it helps...

:child::bush::arta:

This is not about getting IS-6 Fearless. This is about this tank OP stats. And they are really powerful in filthy hands.

jylpah #19 Posted 09 April 2020 - 02:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 28466 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostHegen66, on 09 April 2020 - 04:06 PM, said:

This is not about getting IS-6 Fearless. This is about this tank OP stats. And they are really powerful in filthy hands.

But the stats I just posted show clearly that T92E1 is NOT OP. If it were, people would win more with it than usual, but they do not. All this OPness is just in your mind.

BlitzAnalysiz.com  In-depth analysis of WoT Blitz game statistics

Jylpah @EU  Jylpah @Asia  Blitz-tools  

I_C4NT_W1N_ #20 Posted 09 April 2020 - 02:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 50050 battles
  • [8ASIL]
I think it is a nice tanks and agree totally I started using missiles close range as I couldnt shoot for [edited] and at least they pen heavies but the Sheridan I think is in a league of its own so damn fast rockets or no rockets its a beast I feel and dread on the battlefield

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users