Löwe or Obj 252u?

Premium Tanks Löwe Object 252u

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Which one do you think is better in terms of gameplay? (8 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Which one do you think is better in terms of gameplay?

1. Löwe (4 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Object 252u (4 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Hide poll

BryanHD98 #1 Posted 18 May 2020 - 01:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2767 battles
  • [-KUB-]

So i really wan't to get ONE Tier 8 Premium, i am not planning on ever buying a second one as in theory it makes no sense and having 1 is more than enough, i might as well just buy more premium time instead of another Tier 8 Premium.

which means i got the very hard choice between Löwe and Object 252u as i love heavy tanks and only really care about these 2, just to be clear i don't care about "you can buy the Löwe at any time and Obj not" as i am only getting 1 of them anyways.

i already know that the Löwe makes 15% more credits as the Obj so that would be a good reason to choose the Löwe i guess, but as i am gonna play the tank alot i only really care about Gameplay, so which one is better/can carry better/is more fun? what do you guys think.

Black_Wolf_Ja #2 Posted 19 May 2020 - 03:45 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10525 battles
  • [XMEN-]

-Löwe for credit coefficient: highest at tier 8, literally a credit machine, this tank's armor became a bit disappointing with the adding of new premium and tech tree tanks, its turret armor once feared now it's pretty much easy to pen from any average pen gun, you still can do some hulldown tho thanks to its gun depression, side armor is decent for sidescraping, while your lower plate is pretty much paper. You have a 105mm gun so yeah 310 alpha, i wish WG could buff the DPM of this tank a bit. Your hull and turret also has 80mm all around (aside the front obv), so any big gun can easily penetrate you with HE (if you stand still obviously, rare but can happen)

-252U for OPness: your only weakspot is your tiny lower plate, which despite being only 100mm can't be penned by tanks with bad pen. Together with the upper part of your side armor being angled, you also have some spaced armor on the sides just to have that extra black-hole protection. Turret is umpenetrable, you have some tiny hatches, but they are so flat and very hard to fire at. Your turret is very hard to pen even from the sides. You can't be HE penned by any big gun.

Still gains less credits than the Löwe, but you obviously have more alpha damage and the russian gun handling.

Conclusion: i myself don't really like overpowered tanks, and i don't really play them, however considering your question at the end of your post, i am voting for the 252U only because you will have a better time playing it than the Löwe (still requires a good amount of skill to perform well)

Edited by Black_Wolf_Ja, 19 May 2020 - 03:57 PM.

E-100 is love, E-100 is life          It's me.

Mjr_Eazy #3 Posted 19 May 2020 - 05:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32718 battles
  • [BT_SV]

IMHO Obj is much easier to play and borderline OP...

It has 170% co-efficient, 185 for Lowe and my average profit per game is higher in Lowe 16.5k vs 14.5k for 252...

blitztankstats.com has a really cool feature that shows your top 20 earners, my top 3 are Lowe, M41 Rev and 252...

I would still recommend 252 as Lowe is not as strong these days...

547146227.png

Titus_Scato #4 Posted 19 May 2020 - 09:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 42158 battles
  • [1RTR]

Lowe.

Because nearly every red you see will assume you're a German fanboy goldnoob, and underestimate you.

:harp:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users