Review Premium Tanks Thunder

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

_RagingRabbit_ #1 Posted 27 May 2020 - 09:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 15818 battles
  • [FTC-4]

June 1, 2020: Visit my new website where I gather all my reviews. Let me know what you think about it: https://ragingsreviews.weebly.com

Where does this idea come from?

You all know I love Blitz and have put a pretty big amount of money in it. Thats okay because I don't put money in other games usually and know my limits. I also love this community, which most of the time doesn't have the financial means to buy every premium tank WG puts in the game or time to investigate what tank fits their preferences best. That's why I would love to combine those two things with eachother: I buy a lot of premium tanks and would love to shine a light on the tanks for those who want to buy 1 tank once in a while of actually considering their first purchase ever. 

This is redundant: everyone can look up videos on YouTube made by one of the CC's or other Blitz enthousiasts, or read the reviews made by eg Stubbo.

Firts and foremost: Stubbo's topics on new and returning tanks are very handy btw and I actually think those are probably one of the best sources in your research before buying a premium tank! Same goes for the efforts done by the CC's whom we all love and watch. I recommend them and others like Pantouflee on Blitz. Where I think I can make a difference is that for one I'm only an average player, and secondly; I'm just not a YouTube guy and I know a lot of people rather read than watch. And I think that my thoughts on premium tanks can be really interesting for people that are average as well. A lot of CC's have recognized this criticism and have started to share more "mediocre" gameplay on their channels, but that doesn't change that the majority of the playerbase can't relate with their skill. To put it bluntly: people that are very good at the game have more issues to help someone who's pretty bad at the game understanding how a tank actually performs in the latter group's hands. 

Can you give an actual example of this? 

I can! For example the notion that IS tanks are the best tanks for noobs, because going hull down is an ''advanced technique''. You don't need to understand the game at all to understand the concept of going hull down (once someone explains it of course). Furthermore, IS tanks usually have atrocious guns and rely on luck rather than good positioning, both on the giving and receiving end. Sure, that leads to IS tanks being okay to play with for a noob, but it learns them nothing, or in the worst case: doing dumb stuff that only works because you have good RNG. This issue leads to another thing: youtubers putting some tanks that are really suited for newer or less experienced players in the "only for pro players" category. For example: the notion that the T34 is a hard tank to play (or American heavies in general), while the only thing you have to think about in those tanks is having cover in front of your hull. They have good guns, good DPM, good turrets and great gun depression. Better than a tank that can bounce or get penned anywhere equipped with a troll cannon, and needs to crest a hill to get a shot off while getting rekt in the lower plate.

A more recent example would be the Chimera, which has a very solid turret and upper plate when angled, good gun depression, great alpha, great pen, great gun stats, mobility good enough to not get into trouble while enough to influence the battle, great DPM for the alpha. Basically no downsides (a couple of years ago this would be called an OP tank). Meanwhile a lot of people call this a tank for experienced players, with a high skill ceiling. I have seen so many below average players seen doing great things in it that I can say that this obviously isn't true. Yet a lot of people that aren't great at the game might not buy it because they don't want to be a burden on their team - which isn't a bad sentiment but might hurt the game in the long term, and cause more and more lack of tank variety on the battlefield. 

Now you sound angry!

I'm not! I think the game can use another fresh look on the premium tanks though. That's why I wanted to start this little series. I will start with my thoughts on the Thunder, a recent battle pass addition to the game, and then see what the general feedback is, and either change my approach or just stop all together (I don't want to write useless topics after all). I hope you guys like my take on a review though. I want to approach it like someone who knows the game mechanics but doesn't always use them to his advantage. Which is true for a lot of people ranging from purely average (eg 48 percent WR) to people slightly above me in terms of WR (almost reaching 60). From my standpoint I want to share my thoughts and how to play a tank according to my experience and knowledge. 

How would your reviews look like?

I would like to use a recurring format, consisting of an intro about the tank, some thoughts on the general statistics and pros and cons (also compared to similar tanks or tanks in the same tier), my take on equipment, provisions and consumables, followed by my experience and how I would recommend transforming my experience into good experiences for yourself, basically talking about the best strategy for the tank. 

Overview

Thunder: http://forum.wotblitz.eu/index.php?act=findpost&pid=811719

Chieftain Mk.6: http://forum.wotblitz.eu/index.php?/topic/54000-ragingrabbit-reviews-of-premium-tanks/page__st__20__pid__811909#entry811909

SU 130 PM: http://forum.wotblitz.eu/index.php?/topic/54000-ragingrabbit-reviews-of-premium-tanks/page__st__20__pid__812077#entry812077

Edited by _RagingRabbit_, 01 June 2020 - 08:14 PM.

_RagingRabbit_ #2 Posted 27 May 2020 - 10:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 15818 battles
  • [FTC-4]

The Thunder: a mindless KV-1S copy?

Before the battle pass was even announced by WarGaming, a lot of people already knew that an Is-like tank would be part of it thanks to data mining efforts. This usually doesn’t spark the interest of the majority of the active community, because IS tanks are often considered bland or boring. The fact that the Thunder was only a part of a huge amount of free and payed stuff didn’t get rid of that sentiment. While the cool camouflage on the tank with the lights effects is praised, copying a tech tree tank and changing some stuff isn’t considered very creative (and in my humble opinion, rightfully so). Another complaint that was made is that it’s just a flat out better KV-1S, thus pay to win. The question is: is it really? I’ll try to find an answer to this question for people that unlocked the Thunder and want to sell it for 500 gold, or those who reached level 35 on the free pass and don’t know if it’s worth 5 dollars or euros to unlock the payed pass – disregarding the other stuff you get from it for a moment.

The statistics: big boom, no sustained DPM

Everyone who’s has ever driven the KV-1S knows that it doesn’t have great DPM, on the contrary. The Thunder is the exact same, the DPM differs with the shocking amount of 1 for some reason, but in practice this doesn’t make any difference. Without any help the Thunder will have more or less 20 seconds reload for 400 DPM, almost as slow as the KV-2 (fully kitted out so not really a fair comparison) which has a bigger derp, resulting in 3 rounds a minute and around 1200 DPM. I’ll come back to this topic later on, but it’s obvious that the Thunder, just like the KV-1S really needs the rammer to say the least. What else does it offer? A derpy 122 Russian gun, with typical bad aimtime and dispersion. A replica of the KV-1S you said? It really looks like it, doesn’t it? But wait, there’s more. The KV-1S is often referred to as KV-1Sports(car) because it is very mobile for a heavy, and pretty dissappointing on the armor front. This is where the Thunder is actually different. WG has cut one thirth of the effective power to weight ratio, which is the best value to compare mobility with. This results in the Thunder being considerably slower, in theory at least.

The Thunder gets something else though: more armor. The KV-1S is capable of bouncing a lot of shots, but this happens mostly because of Russian RNG instead thanks to the rounded hull and turret instead of pure armor values. The Thunder gets a thicker turret and a considerably stronger frontal hull, with values reaching 90 mm instead of 75. This doesn’t sound like much but this doesn’t take in account actual values and trollish factor which is even more present while playing the Thunder. Hitpoint wise both have 1000 HP, which is pretty lackluster considering tier 7 is a hostile tier for tier 6’s and tier 6 heavies got a very small HP buff, comparably, but mostly in line with most of tier 6. While I believe that the KV-1S used to be one of the best tier 6 tanks, together with ARL 44, this is probably no longer the case due to huge and unnecessary buffs to other tanks, looking at for example the VK 36 01 which boasts a great gun, great mobility and great armor, as well as much more hitpoints.

We have established that statistics wise the KV-1S and Thunder are both similar and different and there’s basically a trade-off between armor and mobility. Where does the idea come from then that the Thunder is a better version? Isn’t mobility valued higher than armor by good players? Here comes gun depression into play. The KV-1S has a very Russian unlike 8 degrees of gun depression, but the Thunder magically gets 10 degrees, paired with worse elevation, which doesn’t matter as long as it’s not as bad as the Batchats (nice “trade-off” WG). This means the Thunder can use hills as good as American tanks can, while rocking better armor too. This might give the view that the Thunder is pay to win some merit.

Never leave the garage without the correct equipment and loadout

Before you can roll out in the Thunder, you’ll need equipment. While I believe that you should equip any tank before taking it to the battlefield, this is especially important for the KV-1S and Thunder alike. Some of the base stats are so atrocious that you will want to rip your hair out from frustration. That’s why I would strongly suggest to NOT use the tank without unlocking at least 7/9 equipment slots. I’ll list what equipment I recommend and why:

Slot 1: Gun Rammer. There’s basically no discussion here. Thunder has 175 mm average pen and more than 200 pen on premium shells, which is more than enough to pen anything you will ever face. If you think 175 pen is bad: a lot of tier 8 tanks have similar or barely better penetration and those work just fine. Thus, equip that rammer to get that reload down.

Slot 2: This is a toss-up if you ask me. Both are viable. I sometimes ram with my Thunder, which means I prefer Protected Modules.

Slot 3: Improved Optics. Another obvious choice. You’re a heavy, have decent armor, bad camo and a gun incapable of sniping. Don’t even dare to equip a camo net!

Slot 4: Enhanced Gun Laying Drive. Supercharge is useless on a tank like the Thunder. You’re always close to your potential victim, and anything that can reduce the atrocious aiming time is a huge plus.

Slot 5: Enhanced armor. I’ll come back tot his when I talk about my experience in practice in the tank, but I believe that the enhanced armor actually makes a difference as the Thunder is incredibely troll. Because the tank has few hitpoints, a 6 percent increase to 1060 doesn’t do much, most guns at the tier do 3x the damage in one shot anyway. Having some extra HP is a viable choice too, though, so you can’t really go wrong with this one in my opinion.

Slot 6: Improved Control. In a heavy tank, getting circled can ruin your game easily, certainly if it happens suddenly. The Thunder has decent mobility and acceleration already but typical heavy traverse. Anything to boost it a bit is a plus.

Slot 7: Vertical Stabilizer. Don’t let people fool you in taking refined gun instead, because you have “bad dispersion”. For nearly every tank, vertical stabilizer is the preferred choice, because it brings down any extra dispersion by 20 percent when moving, including just by moving the turret! This effect is much bigger than refined gun, which usually is only a viable option on tanks with great or non existent bloom but bad gun dispersion, or bush camping TD’s that have all the time to aim.

Slot 8: Toolbox. Enhanced tracks is, while not useless, inferior to toolbox in any way. Don’t let anyone let you convince you of the opposite. Reducing outages of broken modules comes in really handy.

Slot 9: Consumable Delivery System. Having the opportunity to use your consumables more often is definitly more useful for a tank like Thunder, certainly because you won’t gain anything from having a longer Adrenaline (if you use that consumable), because you won’t be able to shoot twice anyway.

Provisions

Usually, I wouldn’t say that provision are an actual must (they are pretty expensive for F2P) but the Thunder really needs them. I suggest using the crew enhancing kits (both 10 and 3 percent ones) aswell as the big mobility booster. An alternative for the latter is protective kit, but I honestly never use that one. If you’re not confident, there’s no issue in using it though. A thirth option is to throw away the 3 percent crew enhancement and get both the kit and the booster, but that gets really expensive.

Consumables

My loadout for the thunder is adrenaline, small repair kit and multi purpose repair kit. Adreline is vital with the long reload once you’re getting pushed on or want to get rid of a dangerous enemy before it can run away. Getting tracked is detrimental in this tank, because the sides are paper. That’s why having double repairs comes in very handy. The multi purpose repair kit can also fix your driver or get rid of a fire quickly.

There are of course alternatives. I would strongly suggest not to get rid of the repair kit though. A cheap loadout could be healing kit and double repair, or using an automatic extinguisher, rendering one of your slots useless if you don’t get set on fire though. Whatever you do: DO NOT go into battle without either the extinguisher or the multi pack: everyone hates teammates that can’t put a fire out. I haven’t talked about the speed boost because I never use it. If you aren’t sure when or why to use it: just don’t even consider it. An average player is better off with repairs or adrenaline anyway.

What I have done in the tank so far and what you could learn from it

The real question is: what actually happens if I take out the Thunder with the recommended equipment and consumables? Well, for anyone who has any experience in the KV-1S: the gun statistics are indeed exactly the same. Which means that it’s derpy but not as bad as the KV-2. Aiming is important though. Alternatively, you can try praying to Stalin but that seems to work better in the KV-2, even Joseph has his favorites! Whatever you do, don’t try to shoot on the move, unless you have no other choice. Your shot will fly off to the moon and Jupiter rather than actually hitting your target, even if you’re close.

Mobility wise, some fun things happen. On hard ground, like roads, the mobility difference isn’t noticable at all, because both tanks have the same top speed and the KV-1S just gets there a tiny bit quicker. The difference becomes apparant though once you’re on semi soft or soft terrain. The Thunder becomes a subpar tank in terms of mobility and the KV-1S actually feels like a sportcar in comparison.

Fortunately there’s the armor to save you! Well, there’s good and bad news. Agains tier V tanks, you’re a proper heavy. While the KV-1S could bounce a lot of shots with some wiggling, the Thunder doesn’t really need that to deflect most shots. Most tier 6’s and all Tier 7 tanks still go through easily though and bouncing them requires some sweet Russian bias. The extra gun depression helps to make the turret stronger and getting shots off is easier than ever. The advantage isn’t that big as some reviewers told you: popping a shot over a ridge isn’t going to work, due to bad gun statistics. Actually aiming is needed, so I would recommend shooting targets that are distracted instead.

Whatever you do if you’re a one shot: never just give up! This is true for any tank, but facehugging the tank you’re facing really works and you’ll bounce a lot of shots that way. It helped me winning some very tight games already.

My current stats are 1350 average damage and a WR around 65 percent. This indicates that I got carried a couple of times, but if you can reach this amount of damage you’ll get 50 percent WR or more for sure. Try to reach at least your own hitpool (1000) and then your tier x 2 (1200) before going for even more. If you can do that, you’ll never be a burden for you team. It’s only 3 shots, which shouldnt pose too much of a challenge, teams falling apart in the first minute aside.

My final verdict

For anyone wondering: the Thunder is certainly worth 5 dollars or whatever currency equivalent. If you want the pass, the Thunder is a great addition to it. If you liked the KV-1S you will like the Thunder as well. I’d even say that the Thunder is a more noob friendly KV-1S. I don’t think it’s pay to win, because the mobility is really subpar on soft ground, which is a huge part of the Blitz maps. The extra gun depression is a weird flex from WG though.

The only reason not to pick it up is that you hate Russian heavies or inaccurate guns in general. Or you might want to stay full F2P, which is fine. Know that the KV-1S is always available for anyone in the tech tree. It’s certainly a type of tank anyone should try at least once.

Please consider reading and giving some feedback! Thanks a lot. 

Edited by _RagingRabbit_, 27 May 2020 - 10:09 PM.

Guard_Of_Justitia #3 Posted 27 May 2020 - 10:21 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29902 battles
  • [HIALL]
Interesting to see how this pans out. I might contribute with some guides too if you like on certain tanks

_RagingRabbit_ #4 Posted 27 May 2020 - 10:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 15818 battles
  • [FTC-4]

View PostGuard_Of_Justitia, on 27 May 2020 - 10:21 PM, said:

Interesting to see how this pans out. I might contribute with some guides too if you like on certain tanks

Thanks! And sure, if more people are interested in this kind of review I'd welcome any help. Any suggestions for things that probably need improvement? You are allowed to be brutally honest :)

Trying this out for premium tanks exclusively might seem weird btw, but the idea behind this is that you can grind and try out any tech tree tank, while you're stuck with a premium you might not like after only 1 game, because you can't get a refund. I might expand it to tech trees as well but I want to try this first. 

Guard_Of_Justitia #5 Posted 27 May 2020 - 10:53 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29902 battles
  • [HIALL]

View Post_RagingRabbit_, on 27 May 2020 - 10:28 PM, said:

Thanks! And sure, if more people are interested in this kind of review I'd welcome any help. Any suggestions for things that probably need improvement? You are allowed to be brutally honest :)

Trying this out for premium tanks exclusively might seem weird btw, but the idea behind this is that you can grind and try out any tech tree tank, while you're stuck with a premium you might not like after only 1 game, because you can't get a refund. I might expand it to tech trees as well but I want to try this first. 

Let me first say, that I'm not a good critiquer guy. But what you've done is pretty thorough

DaDerpinator #6 Posted 28 May 2020 - 02:07 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4265 battles
  • [1ST]

Made these print versions for anyone who wants them, like me. 

Microsoft Word: http://auslink.xyz/wotb/thunder.doc

OpenOffice:  http://auslink.xyz/wotb/thunder.odt

Edited by DaDerpinator, 28 May 2020 - 02:09 AM.

Dear Matchmaker: pls stop putting the best players on the Red team!!!

erwin10001 #7 Posted 28 May 2020 - 05:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 332 battles

Thanks for the review, it really does look like a better version of kv-1s.

The 10 degree gun depression will help Thunder rule the Hill in Mines Map. That is the classic peek-a-boom map where the long reload doesn't matter

In order to be good in Thunder/KV-1s you should do at least 1 ammo rack a game. I have platooned with top Kv-1s players who ammorack at least once every game. They are slow and deliberate in aiming, and willing to take a hit in order to get the gun pointed correctly to maximise the ammorack.chance.

Myself, I was never good in Kv-1s because I can't aim as well, and the lack of DPM doesn't suit my playstyle. I would much rather be playing the SU-100 which has a similar 122mm D2 gun but so much higher DPM.

Edited by erwin10001, 28 May 2020 - 05:19 AM.

565928265.png

llo1 #8 Posted 28 May 2020 - 07:01 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30883 battles
  • [1RTR]

Nice initial summary.

I don’t have the Thunder, not trying to get it, and don’t seem to think I will get it either.

I have seen so many noobs in it, 3 per team in some games, but most of them based on my observations, will simply consign them to the garage as they really cannot do anything in them...your summary should help.

Anything that helps them play a slight bit better should be encouraged!

Keep it up!

Sir_Lancelot_Of_Camelot #9 Posted 28 May 2020 - 07:34 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14335 battles
  • [KOTRT]
Great review! More please.

DaDerpinator #10 Posted 28 May 2020 - 07:54 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4265 battles
  • [1ST]

View Postllo1, on 28 May 2020 - 05:01 PM, said:

Nice initial summary.

I don’t have the Thunder, not trying to get it, and don’t seem to think I will get it either.

I have seen so many noobs in it, 3 per team in some games, but most of them based on my observations, will simply consign them to the garage as they really cannot do anything in them...your summary should help.

Keep it up!

Why not get it? You only need to buy the battle pass for just $5. Cheap tank for $5! Plus you get all the other goodies too. :)

edit: that's assuming you've reached that level  :unsure:

Edited by DaDerpinator, 28 May 2020 - 07:56 AM.

_RagingRabbit_ #11 Posted 28 May 2020 - 08:07 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 15818 battles
  • [FTC-4]

View PostGuard_Of_Justitia, on 27 May 2020 - 10:53 PM, said:

Let me first say, that I'm not a good critiquer guy. But what you've done is pretty thorough

Thank you! I try to find a balance between quickly readable for who takes a couple of minutes and thorough enough. I might need to get into the playstyle a bit more, I think that's lacking a bit. I don't want to spell out all the statistics because everyone knows where to find those and it's boring. 

View PostDaDerpinator, on 28 May 2020 - 02:07 AM, said:

Made these print versions for anyone who wants them, like me. 

Microsoft Word: http://auslink.xyz/wotb/thunder.doc

OpenOffice:  http://auslink.xyz/wotb/thunder.odt

Nice effort, didn't think about this!

View Posterwin10001, on 28 May 2020 - 05:18 AM, said:

Thanks for the review, it really does look like a better version of kv-1s.

The 10 degree gun depression will help Thunder rule the Hill in Mines Map. That is the classic peek-a-boom map where the long reload doesn't matter

In order to be good in Thunder/KV-1s you should do at least 1 ammo rack a game. I have platooned with top Kv-1s players who ammorack at least once every game. They are slow and deliberate in aiming, and willing to take a hit in order to get the gun pointed correctly to maximise the ammorack.chance.

Myself, I was never good in Kv-1s because I can't aim as well, and the lack of DPM doesn't suit my playstyle. I would much rather be playing the SU-100 which has a similar 122mm D2 gun but so much higher DPM.

I've had a couple of ammoracks already, which is indeed really prevalent if you know where to aim with your monstergun. The fact that missing is a big problem in this tank makes it sometimes really hard to play (but I'm sure you can get at least the same results as me and probably better with your stats). 

I think a good equivalent of this tank would be the Lycan. Russian like tank with gun depression and trollish armor, albeit the Lycan has a bit better hull armor tier for tier. I might put that in the review for people that actually own the Lycan. 

View Postllo1, on 28 May 2020 - 07:01 AM, said:

Nice initial summary.

Keep it up!

Thank you, really appreciated! The Thunder requires indeed a bit finesse to play well, and since everyone and their mother seem to have one, I indeed want to help anyone who's looking for help out. Any newbie that comes here for help is one player that will get better and that's indeed the goal after all :) 

View PostSir_Lancelot_Of_Camelot, on 28 May 2020 - 07:34 AM, said:

Great review! More please.

Thank you too! I probably will go for the SU-130 PM next, since I got that from a 'lucky crate'. I think that might be a decent tank to review because the disparity between average and high skill players becomes really apparent in a armorless TD. 

PereNoel_ #12 Posted 28 May 2020 - 10:47 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5469 battles

Hey, i'm french, and because of the lockdown, a little bored. So could i help you with this review. I'm not the best player in the world for sure (lol only 53% win rate) but i'm not the worst. I might be doing okay with some tanks, especially my K-91 (see the picture). Anyway, i have other premiums tanks (all the Year 5 tanks, i hate the rank 7, but i really enjoy the two others, i also have Type 64, not my favorite tank, and SU100Y, but i'm not really good with it). If this review also includes collections tanks, i have the two Ultra marines (i really enjoy the Predator, and I like the vindicator, but i prefer my Jagdpanzer E100:trollface:)

Anyway tell me if i'm allowed to make a text about the K91, i would really enjoy.

Nice job on the Thunder, but honestly, this tank won't make me buy this pass, because KV1S is free :).

PereNoel_

llo1 #13 Posted 28 May 2020 - 03:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30883 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostDaDerpinator, on 28 May 2020 - 07:54 AM, said:

Why not get it? You only need to buy the battle pass for just $5. Cheap tank for $5! Plus you get all the other goodies too. :)

edit: that's assuming you've reached that level  :unsure:

Not reached the correct level....To fed up with total noobs, lagged games and lost packets to even try and achieve it!

You can probably see, 30 day wr down at 43%....overall now down to 55%.....obviously my losses have been atrocious, even when in at least half of the games I have been top scorer....so no WG are not my flavour of the month..Year!!!

Edited by llo1, 28 May 2020 - 03:43 PM.

I_C4NT_W1N_ #14 Posted 28 May 2020 - 03:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 47796 battles
  • [1--UK]
Glad we can share this experience together my dear friend..

Wildsow226 #15 Posted 28 May 2020 - 04:37 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 19756 battles
  • [1DKE]
Great work, Rabbit! Very much apprechiated!:)

Guard_Of_Justitia #16 Posted 28 May 2020 - 10:26 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29902 battles
  • [HIALL]
Rabbit, I'll be doing a review for two of my 'good' tanks, the Chieftain Mk6 and the Jagdtiger 88 within a few days

Feel free to comment on that

DaDerpinator #17 Posted 28 May 2020 - 11:33 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4265 battles
  • [1ST]

View Postllo1, on 29 May 2020 - 01:39 AM, said:

Not reached the correct level....To fed up with total noobs, lagged games and lost packets to even try and achieve it!

You can probably see, 30 day wr down at 43%....overall now down to 55%.....obviously my losses have been atrocious, even when in at least half of the games I have been top scorer....so no WG are not my flavour of the month..Year!!!

Sorry to hear that.  :(  But what you say is interesting, because I've had the same experience, so I switched to my NA account, and the games there have been more even and my wr hasn't changed. There's nothing more frustrating than often being the best player on a losing team. WG say their only criteria for putting teams together is tank type. yeah right....  :sceptic:

Edited by DaDerpinator, 28 May 2020 - 11:37 PM.

Mjr_Eazy #18 Posted 29 May 2020 - 01:58 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32678 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Nice one my raging Leporidaen friend...

Keep up the good work!

547146227.png

_RagingRabbit_ #19 Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:21 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 15818 battles
  • [FTC-4]

View PostGuard_Of_Justitia, on 28 May 2020 - 10:26 PM, said:

Rabbit, I'll be doing a review for two of my 'good' tanks, the Chieftain Mk6 and the Jagdtiger 88 within a few days

Feel free to comment on that

Sounds great! Feel free to post them in this topic if you want, then I'll add them in the first post as well. 

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 29 May 2020 - 01:58 AM, said:

Nice one my raging Leporidaen friend...

Keep up the good work!

Thanks! SU 130 PM is oming up next :) 

TankyMacTanker #20 Posted 29 May 2020 - 09:50 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2800 battles

I like the idea, so would read Your reviews.  I think a challenge for you will be writing for everyone in your target WR range, because people have different approaches.  For example, I have the Chimera, heard it was challenging to play for a newbie klutz like me, but thought I’d give it a go anyway.  However, I did find it challenging!  So much so that after just 3 games I have parked it in the garage until I get better.  :facepalm:  Maybe I have been too quick to do that but I was very aware of failing badly with it in those 3 games.  While I don’t disagree with your Thunder review at all, I have to say that I had a very similar experience to the Chimera In it, and didn’t enjoy playing it, so stopped after 3 games.

Perhaps I am just crap.  No.  That couldn’t be it, surely.

if you could think about the broad category of playing styles and write for each of those, it would be a big help, although I appreciate that maybe too much to ask!

Edited by TankyMacTanker, 29 May 2020 - 10:04 AM.

Also tagged with Review, Premium Tanks, Thunder

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users