Review Premium Tanks Thunder

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Mjr_Eazy #41 Posted 02 June 2020 - 04:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32678 battles
  • [BT_SV]

I can’t remember where but I watched a video about equipment aeons ago and one of the things in that was to use vert stabs for auto-loaders and anything you expect to fire on the move with, refined gun for everything else as you say it could be a play-style thing, I use vert stabs on SU-101 and even (I)SU-152 as play them very aggressively and shoot on the move a lot...

Personally, I’d say the reviews are personal opinions anyway so if you have a view it’s worth including, as that’s the USP here, they are the views of you...

Plus it gives us something to argue about and the keep the thread near the top ;)

547146227.png

_RagingRabbit_ #42 Posted 10 June 2020 - 08:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 15818 battles
  • [FTC-4]

Sorry that this took a bit of time, but I'm busy with a lot of things! 

The little poll suggested to do the Progetto 46 yet, so I'm working on that one. I'm also debating if I might buy the Action X but not sure yet. If no, K-91 is next and after that I want to include some lower tier premiums as well. 

Guard_Of_Justitia #43 Posted 10 June 2020 - 10:03 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29902 battles
  • [HIALL]

View Post_RagingRabbit_, on 10 June 2020 - 08:35 PM, said:

Sorry that this took a bit of time, but I'm busy with a lot of things! 

The little poll suggested to do the Progetto 46 yet, so I'm working on that one. I'm also debating if I might buy the Action X but not sure yet. If no, K-91 is next and after that I want to include some lower tier premiums as well. 

I regrettably bought the spaghetto 46, with the Lorraine bundle. But i've seldom played it at all. In hindsight I should have just got the Lorraine.

I might do one on the AMX 30 B

Also tagged with Review, Premium Tanks, Thunder

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users