Tiger 2 Tiger II

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ImATomatoUMU #1 Posted 28 May 2020 - 04:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7181 battles
  • [TSAR]
The Tiger 2 barely gets penetrated even by the WZ-120-1 FT which has a tier 10 gun and a lot of pen with HEAT (unless the Tiger 2 is on a lower place), not to mention T32 which very much of a hull down tank can't even penetrate it with the APCR, the game's becoming such a babysitting kind of thing now, wtf are you doing wargaming? is this how you're gonna balance the tanks? just by buffing armour?
July ~ September 2019 had the best RNG (literally none), change my mind.

Just_merpug #2 Posted 29 May 2020 - 10:14 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 53507 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostImATomatoUMU, on 28 May 2020 - 04:32 PM, said:

The Tiger 2 barely gets penetrated even by the WZ-120-1 FT which has a tier 10 gun and a lot of pen with HEAT (unless the Tiger 2 is on a lower place), not to mention T32 which very much of a hull down tank can't even penetrate it with the APCR, the game's becoming such a babysitting kind of thing now, wtf are you doing wargaming? is this how you're gonna balance the tanks? just by buffing armour?

Just wait till it drives past sideways. 90% of Tiger II players suck really, really hard. Either that, or wait till he turns his turret. This will happen a lot. But don't put yourself in front of him. 

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

ImATomatoUMU #3 Posted 29 May 2020 - 01:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7181 battles
  • [TSAR]

View PostJust_merpug, on 29 May 2020 - 01:14 PM, said:

Just wait till it drives past sideways. 90% of Tiger II players suck really, really hard. Either that, or wait till he turns his turret. This will happen a lot. But don't put yourself in front of him. 

I try that many times but they play like a final boss, you know, they get mad and rush you, and you can do nothing against if your team full of cowards.

July ~ September 2019 had the best RNG (literally none), change my mind.

Also tagged with Tiger 2, Tiger II

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users