Bug Issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Pieseek__ #1 Posted 10 July 2020 - 05:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10400 battles
  • [UKDS]
Hello, I don't know where I should report things like this and this forum popped up. So since I unlocked the M41 Bulldog, I noticed that it's tracks turn the opposite way for some reason. The same happenes to T49. I have the lowest settings set and I'm using the PC Microsoft Store version. Also I wanted to make a suggestion about the clipping on maps and objects. For example at Yamato dock (I don't know the name exactly sorry) on the ramps there at the ship I often get slowed down and hear the crashing noise. Same happens on some broken down objects like brick walls (like on sand dunes map that they fixed). Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong here and forgive me for some gramatical errors.

Edited by Pieseek__, 10 July 2020 - 05:23 PM.

Mjr_Eazy #2 Posted 11 July 2020 - 12:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 33945 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Hy, welcome to the forums.

WG don’t read this section, you could try and post to the “Current Update” one they, @RibbleStripe, sometimes looks at that...

best thing to do is take a screenshot when you get stuck and send the replay file and screenshot to WG in a support ticket, you can raise one here...

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wotb/help/

For the tracks one you will need to take a screen recording and attach to the ticket.

GL!

547146227.png

Pieseek__ #3 Posted 11 July 2020 - 02:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10400 battles
  • [UKDS]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 11 July 2020 - 12:18 AM, said:

Hy, welcome to the forums.

WG don’t read this section, you could try and post to the “Current Update” one they, @RibbleStripe, sometimes looks at that...

best thing to do is take a screenshot when you get stuck and send the replay file and screenshot to WG in a support ticket, you can raise one here...

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wotb/help/

For the tracks one you will need to take a screen recording and attach to the ticket.

GL!

Thanks for the reply! I'll try to send 2 tickets and record my findings.

Also tagged with Bug, Issue

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users