The noble Prinz's F2P experience begins

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

LoliPrinz07 #1 Posted 29 July 2020 - 08:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 291 battles
  • [VALKA]

It's me The noble Prinz and this is my F2P account where I will use to stay in touch with the state of the game for F2P players and right off the bat I can tell you credits/ xp grinding is the big one. Usually all me new accounts gets a premium tank from the free containers but not so lucky this time. What I did notice is the huge container only drops the AC IV and SU-100Y so that is a big plus from WG to try and stop new players who are F2P from entering high tiers without in game experience and knowledge. The tutorial is same old but selecting the starter nation main screen has changed along with how much gold you got because I think way back you got around 1K gold but now it's dropped to 500 gold max.

The nation I selected is China and oh boy is this nation a bad one to start with because most tanks do not module share at all and I'm currently at tier IV M5A1 with the top gun no top engine/ tracks, got the Pz III plus researched the Hetzer so I can get my hands on the Stug III which is great at credit grinding because again no premium tank so I had to make do with using elite tanks elite xp to convert to free xp to unlock modules and with the Hetzer coming up which I remember really sucks without the too gun and engine means I've got a lot of elite xp to bank but I have the best tier III tank in game known as the Pz III because it has speed, great gun and decent armour. Anyway that is all and I'll keep you updated if anything noteworthy appears.       

Tech tree: USSRFance Light: T4 Med: Heavy: T8 TD:T5

Just_merpug #2 Posted 30 July 2020 - 06:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 56824 battles
  • [AFK]
Of course you're short on credits, you're rushing up the tiers. Tier IV in 36 games? Club more seals in tier I/II, build a resource pool.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Mjr_Eazy #3 Posted 30 July 2020 - 08:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35491 battles
  • [BT_SV]

You’re doing it wrong, for the full newbie experience you should have bought super conqueror crates and be playing tier x ;)

Are you still facing bots?  I found it very tedious when I re-rolled and once that account got over 5k battles I’ve spanked it’s WR down below main account and it’s in free fall...

547146227.png

LoliPrinz07 #4 Posted 30 July 2020 - 03:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 291 battles
  • [VALKA]
I amassed close to 98K credits and just now brought the Hetzer. My next step is grinding out 10K elite xp to get the top gun and engine for the Hetzer and a buffer zone for buying out equipment/ premium ammo. Once I fully maxed out the Hetzer I'll use it to sharpen my TD skill plus map awareness since I'll have more time to look at the map more often then in a light or medium tank. 

LoliPrinz07 #5 Posted 25 November 2020 - 10:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 291 battles
  • [VALKA]

Time for update. I've researched the Stug III and moved on to grinding the Swedish line with me finishing on the EMIL I last week also snagged the FCM 50t from the Twister streams plus 3K gold since I got it again and currently sitting on 95 certs for the FCM once more. With that added gold and gold from ads I brought the 252U plus some research discount certs one I used to obtain the EMIL I and then with the next NA streams I will have enough to buy the Lorraine 40t then start grinding the French line while also waiting for more free xp so I can skip the A-20 and grind the KV-1.On another note I'm now sitting on 2 million credits and overall WR is sitting at 69% but I'm expecting it to drop to around 50 or 59% WR since I haven't really got use to looking at the map  during down time between fire fights yet but have tried locating weak spots like the hull machine gun and started to fire HE to shoot at the rear of tanks that can be penned with it. 

Last bit of Info is that I switched clans but am lazy to redo my sig since it means I have to find the same font and size I used before so ignore the clan tag in the sig. 

Edited by LoliPrinz07, 25 November 2020 - 10:01 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users