Yet again WG servers let the experience down!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

llo1 #1 Posted 31 July 2020 - 05:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 31090 battles
  • [1RTR]

Playing a new tank on my alternative account, 4 wins top tier, Next game winning halfway through, reds down to 3 players against 5 greens...my tank stops, never hits another shot to the reds, and all the greens die, Lost packets halfway through....NOTHING on the replay but the greens seem to stop moving!

Next game I am dumped out 3 times before I can even catch up to the battle.......believe it or not...no replay available.....another loss.....

Rebooted the iPad, still nothing else on my WiFi, halfway through the game greens again stop moving as in the first half another loss......NO LOST packets.....and no replay!

Look at the evidence.......no confirmation of anything, WG only ask for replays......therefore either the servers are broken, or the game is fixed for the reds by WG!

And for those that immediately this of canny......provide the proof that the severs are good and the game isn’t fixed.....no replay to prove WG didn’t fix the game or the servers are broken....then you cannot prove they didn’t do it on purpose!

O_o__O_o__O_o #2 Posted 31 July 2020 - 05:37 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 45007 battles
  • [AFK]

happened to me 3 times last night 

today so far everything is fine 

i guess just get used to WG crappy server

Mjr_Eazy #3 Posted 31 July 2020 - 05:40 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 33269 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Agreed, we can’t prove it’s not rigged but what you describe doesn’t prove it’s rigged, it sounds like network problems but maybe WG are doing it to make you lose as you can’t prove it’s deliberate or accidental but remember Hanlon’s Razor...

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

It’s more likely to be a bug at their end or a network problem at yours...

547146227.png

Just_merpug #4 Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 54520 battles
  • [AFK]
There is an announcement about server reboots daily.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

O_o__O_o__O_o #5 Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:40 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 45007 battles
  • [AFK]
yes which hopefully will fix the things

llo1 #6 Posted 31 July 2020 - 07:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 31090 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 31 July 2020 - 05:40 PM, said:

Agreed, we can’t prove it’s not rigged but what you describe doesn’t prove it’s rigged, it sounds like network problems but maybe WG are doing it to make you lose as you can’t prove it’s deliberate or accidental but remember Hanlon’s Razor...

alatino;font-size:15.300000190734863px;">Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

It’s more likely to be a bug at their end or a network problem at yours...

Never said it was against me personally...I really think it is the servers that are not “up to the job” either one way or another.....some where some how WG servers keep making Mistakes either programming or simply ruining the Game due to lack of investment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users