Blaze Event

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

8Black8Dog8 #41 Posted 08 August 2020 - 03:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23004 battles
  • [TROUT]
Smashers have ruined tier 7. Its time for an option for games with or without fantasy clown tanks.

Pan_Hroch #42 Posted 08 August 2020 - 03:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2053 battles
IMO there's so much fantasy tanks so no chance for this change.

erwin10001 #43 Posted 08 August 2020 - 04:11 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 1918 battles
this weekend theres a LOT of smasher. WG must have earned a lot of $$$$

DaDerpinator #44 Posted 09 August 2020 - 12:42 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4362 battles
  • [1ST]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 06 August 2020 - 05:52 PM, said:

check out this thread http://forum.wotblitz.eu/index.php?/topic/52909-bing-rewards-a-little-extra-for-f2p-players/page__st__120

You earn points by searching on web/doing activities like quizs with MS Bing, you can earn points on any device with any browser but...

you need a windows machine to redeem the gift cards as can only be used in MS store...

It’s easy, I run 3 accounts, takes about 5 minutes a day to get £10-15 a month...

I just do it during comfort breaks at work so getting paid twice!

I don’t use a bot like suggested in the original article, I just saved a load of searches and open them al with 1 tap in the browser...

Thanks I'll check it out  :)

Blitz will only be a great game if WG make tiers correlate with players ability. WG theme song

DaDerpinator #45 Posted 09 August 2020 - 01:08 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4362 battles
  • [1ST]

View Post8Black8Dog8, on 09 August 2020 - 01:06 AM, said:

Smashers have ruined tier 7. Its time for an option for games with or without fantasy clown tanks.

:great:  :great:  :great:  :great:  :great:  :great:  :medal:  :medal:  :honoring:

Blitz will only be a great game if WG make tiers correlate with players ability. WG theme song

Selthae #46 Posted 09 August 2020 - 01:48 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 23369 battles
  • [CROKL]

Few things make me grin like a fiend from hell in this game, but on the top of the list are:

- going toe to toe with a smasher, and deleting it (double bonus if it's a 60%+)

- deleting a smasher platoon

- deleting a helsing (bonus for a platoon of them)

- deleting a lycan platoon

One thing that makes me go "Well, i knew i wasn't top dog, but damn, you didn't have to make me look like a noob"

- that once a moon-cycle match where your lycan gets deleted by a better lycan driver.

Smashers are just... something you learn to play against. Like when your little Leopard gets deleted by a KV-2. You get banged up a few times, you change tactics and you get deleted a few times less.

And while the Lycan is borderline OP, it is one of the few T7s that make a red smasher think "Well, that could be a f'n problem".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

laws are just structured threats made by the ruling socioeconomic class

DaDerpinator #47 Posted 09 August 2020 - 01:58 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4362 battles
  • [1ST]

View PostSelthae, on 09 August 2020 - 11:48 AM, said:

Few things make me grin like a fiend from hell in this game, but on the top of the list are:

- going toe to toe with a smasher, and deleting it (double bonus if it's a 60%+)

One thing that makes me go "Well, i knew i wasn't top dog, but damn, you didn't have to make me look like a noob"

- that once a moon-cycle match where your lycan gets deleted by a better lycan driver.

Smashers are just... something you learn to play against. Like when your little Leopard gets deleted by a KV-2. You get banged up a few times, you change tactics and you get deleted a few times less.

And while the Lycan is borderline OP, it is one of the few T7s that make a red smasher think "Well, that could be a f'n problem".

Personally I only find smashers to be a big problem in they have good commanders. Otherwise they aren't especially difficult to kill. But I just want ALL fantasy tanks gone!

Selthae #48 Posted 09 August 2020 - 02:11 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 23369 battles
  • [CROKL]

View PostDaDerpinator, on 09 August 2020 - 01:58 AM, said:

Personally I only find smashers to be a big problem in they have good commanders. Otherwise they aren't especially difficult to kill. But I just want ALL fantasy tanks gone!

Let's wait for realistic mode. that's always a good run.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

laws are just structured threats made by the ruling socioeconomic class

DaDerpinator #49 Posted 09 August 2020 - 02:39 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4362 battles
  • [1ST]
Yes but that is a harder game mode. 

llo1 #50 Posted 09 August 2020 - 08:02 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 31293 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostSelthae, on 09 August 2020 - 02:11 AM, said:

Let's wait for realistic mode. that's always a good run.

Totally agree....it should be permanently available.

Same as the gravity mode...but that should be solely the “space” for all fantasy tanks....they should now be allowed in any of the normal games/maps.

Rqh #51 Posted 09 August 2020 - 08:33 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 15247 battles
  • [SMOL]
Two of my platoon mates ive been tooning for 3 years just quit the game thanks to this op tank in crate bs :) thanks wg

Just_merpug #52 Posted 09 August 2020 - 08:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 55087 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostRqh, on 09 August 2020 - 08:33 PM, said:

Two of my platoon mates ive been tooning for 3 years just quit the game thanks to this op tank in crate bs :) thanks wg

Why? It's not a new tank. The existence of Smasher and Gravedigger is a pita (the others in the crates definitely are nowhere near OP), but they have been around for ages. There's a bit of a glut of them just now, but most of the muppets will be giving up, crying that they were told these tanks were amazing but they keep losing. The decent players will play them sometimes for lols, but one trick pony tanks get boring quickly.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

llo1 #53 Posted 09 August 2020 - 09:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 31293 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostSelthae, on 09 August 2020 - 01:48 AM, said:

Try this linked game from today!

I really enjoyed this game, but didn’t get and ACE!

https://wotinspector.com/replays/view/6ad14a47b97d1815b8df67a2ab001408

O_o__O_o__O_o #54 Posted 10 August 2020 - 08:27 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 46504 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostRqh, on 09 August 2020 - 08:33 PM, said:

T54E2 is ver very good but not OP but yes above average

still i dont see why your mates will quit maybe they spend $$$ and didnt got it so dissapointment

or maybe they were leaving anyway 

TankyMacTanker #55 Posted 10 August 2020 - 09:14 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4001 battles

View PostJust_merpug, on 09 August 2020 - 08:49 PM, said:

Why? It's not a new tank. The existence of Smasher and Gravedigger is a pita (the others in the crates definitely are nowhere near OP), but they have been around for ages. There's a bit of a glut of them just now, but most of the muppets will be giving up, crying that they were told these tanks were amazing but they keep losing. The decent players will play them sometimes for lols, but one trick pony tanks get boring quickly.

This is true even in my relatively limited experience.  The Smasher can be fun to play, but it has a whopping big profile, moves slowly and can be the tank that the reds decide to persecute.

Just_merpug #56 Posted 10 August 2020 - 09:19 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 55087 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostTankyMacTanker, on 10 August 2020 - 09:14 AM, said:

This is true even in my relatively limited experience.  The Smasher can be fun to play, but it has a whopping big profile, moves slowly and can be the tank that the reds decide to persecute.

Currently, the more Smashers on a team, the more likely they will lose. Toons excluded. Mostly. 

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users