We all have to start somewhere but...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TankyMacTanker #1 Posted 06 August 2020 - 04:04 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4001 battles
...why are there so many sub 100 and sub 150 game players in the MM at tier 5 right now? Maybe in they are in the other tiers too, but I have only seen it in 5 because that's where I have been.  Is it the lure of the Blaze or Smasher bringing in new players?  Does this mean WG's strategy to get new players work?

romsitsa #2 Posted 07 August 2020 - 08:30 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 52652 battles
  • [VG]

Every tier is full of special players during events since the begining of Blitz.

A

O_o__O_o__O_o #3 Posted 07 August 2020 - 08:46 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 46504 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostTankyMacTanker, on 06 August 2020 - 04:04 PM, said:

...why are there so many sub 100 and sub 150 game players in the MM at tier 5 right now? Maybe in they are in the other tiers too, but I have only seen it in 5 because that's where I have been.  Is it the lure of the Blaze or Smasher bringing in new players?  Does this mean WG's strategy to get new players work?

i was seal clubbing in tier 4 after midnight most of the times i was meeting low battle count players as well in tier 4

at some point even like you said sub 100 battles

i got bored eventually of winning but atleast i recovered my pre-event wr :)

WG strategy is proven to be working for long time now they keep getting more new players than leaving but most of the new players are actually rerollers of otherwise bad players :)

but as long as they buy premium to keep their purple WR is all good

in fact i wont be surprised if WG knew this will be a problem but since they are getting money they dont mind rerollers abusing the game 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users