Hello!New to this community

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

hasnainrakha57 #1 Posted 09 August 2020 - 02:26 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1853 battles

I am ex wot pc player I used to play blitz on smartphone but just started playing on pc(blitz) just 1k+ battles so I will be very thankful if u help.

1)Please tell me the best tier 8,9&10 premium tanks that will help me get credits and tanks are worth playing.

2)I see so many boxes in premium shop that has chance of giving  premium tanks are those boxes worth it or just waste of money?

O_o__O_o__O_o #2 Posted 09 August 2020 - 07:02 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 46345 battles
  • [AFK]

1. if you just started playing dont think too much about high tier tanks

master different tank types in lower tiers even if its a little boring you also train your crew skill which gives you massive advantage in high tier battles

if you want to grind credits/crew skills get yourself tier 7/8 premium from tech tree and play it in rated or any special mode

2.boxes usually have 96% chance to suck so stay away from them unless you have few $$ to spare you can get 1+1offer and try your luck

also you can search "bing rewards" here if you are interested in getting some free money and "amazon app store" for discounts 

gallabru #3 Posted 09 August 2020 - 07:37 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 18105 battles
  • [LAGER]
The Blitz tank characteristics are the same on phone and PC. If you have doubts use tank compare from Blitzstars. Pick your tier, yoir tank type (or nit) : you will have, among others, the credit coefficients. Lowe used to have the highest one (http://forum.wotblit...-few-new-tanks/).

As said above : avoid crates, obviously. Or don't come here to complain that you did not get the tank, after. No one will sympathise.

My team stats in real time  : http://forum.wotblit...ats-repository/

Carlsberg clan family is recruiting. Contact us.

Mjr_Eazy #4 Posted 09 August 2020 - 03:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 33814 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Tier x will just lose credits, one of the best credit makers in viii is Lowe...

Install the game on mobile, even if you don’t play there as you can get 50 gold a day for free, that free gold plus bing rewards which can easily get you £120 a year of free cash make it very easy to buy premiums and play without spending any of your own cash!

547146227.png

DumbApe #5 Posted 09 August 2020 - 06:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 33542 battles
  • [HRG]

As the others have said build the crew skills as quickly was you can ... Focus on the mentor one first and move that up a few levels as it'll help with the others. 

IF you are thinking about spending £ in the game BUY PREMIUM TIME FIRST there are deals that come up regularly and it means you earn more Silver and XP in every game making the tech tree grind somewhat easier.  

Again IF you are playing to spend any £ then check out the pages on the Forum about using the Amazon App store version of the game.  This will save you a heck of a lot of real world money.  You do not have to play the amazon versions of the game, you just use an android device to get stuff that costs real money.  The summary is Amazon charge half the fees of Google and Apple and you can use Amazon Coins (country dependent) that saves you another hunk of cash.

Join a Clan.  Reduces the cost of stuff and helps you enjoy the game a, bit more (or at least gives you some folks to share the pain with). There is a space on the forum for Clan Recruitment and there are plenty to choose from. Think about what you want from the game Fun, Competitive Glory, or even bananas then jump in.  Most have entry requirements just to screen folks, but most reasonable clan leaders will help and if they don't would you really want to be in their clan?  

Don't be toxic or take it too seriously ... that way lies madness or at least a range of stylish tinfoil hats with a hint of foaming at the mouth... not a good look.  

Don't try to rush up the tiers too quickly ... Don't try to rush up the tiers too quickly ... Don't try to rush up the tiers too quickly ... So important I have said it three times.  You can BUY your way up, but you end up at a disadvantage in terms of game/map/crew experience and it is a more challenging game than you might think. Above 5K games you are in the general player pool which means you'll be playing against folks with 20-100k  games behind them all the time. 

Complete daily missions if you can and use the boosters to build crew XP and silver.  If you aren't playing a tank that is mid grind turn off the boosters. 

Use the Forum and Blitzstars.com.  Check out https://armor.wotinspector.com/  it'll help you see not only the armour and other specs of tanks, but also gives you the option of checking out replays so you can see a top down view of the game and a wealth of other info ... remember information is power. 

Lastly, eat lots of bananas, dance and have a good time.

Old Ape new tricks. Go Ape Be happy Party On!    

Hell Raiser Gang [HRG] -   Bananas in aures habeo. Non possum te audiunt.

TankyMacTanker #6 Posted 09 August 2020 - 06:48 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 3935 battles
Need help?  Your stats indicate otherwise.  :unsure:

Knickerson #7 Posted 09 August 2020 - 07:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36109 battles
  • [ICN]

T34, IS-6, and Lowe are the best tech tree credit grinders for tier VIII. They’ll never let you down. 

Sound trumpets! Let our colours wave!
And either victory, or else a grave.

William Shakespeare
Henry VI Part 3 – Act 2, scene 2

hasnainrakha57 #8 Posted 10 August 2020 - 10:01 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1853 battles

View PostTankyMacTanker, on 09 August 2020 - 06:48 PM, said:

Ehehehe I mentioned I am ex World of tanks PC player this blitz version is ez then the hardcore version of real PC world of tanks and just using pc world of tanks knowledge.

jylpah #9 Posted 10 August 2020 - 11:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24016 battles
  • [SKUX]

Hi,

Löwe is the best credit maker although bit slow for today's gameplay. T34 makes good credits too and is my favorite. Out of the crate/special premiums the Defender series is always very good.

The best performing tanks are shown here. These are stats for an _average player_ though, but you are far better than an average player.

Welcome to the WoT Arcade edition!

BlitzAnalysiz.com  In-depth analysis of WoT Blitz game statistics

Jylpah @EU  Jylpah @Asia  Blitz-tools  

minitelrose #10 Posted 10 August 2020 - 10:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 81044 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostTankyMacTanker, on 09 August 2020 - 07:48 PM, said:

he is playing his sub5K bots games. Stats are irrelevant.

Read my guides there

"I want the game to be just how it was launched, no MM limitations for platoons, some unbalanced match once in a while, and friendly fire should come back as well. The only thing they should remove is statistics." -phony1907, 08 July 2016, 05:45pm - 

I want just that, and replay files.

minitelrose #11 Posted 10 August 2020 - 10:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 81044 battles
  • [AFK]

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 10 August 2020 - 11:01 AM, said:

Ehehehe I mentioned I am ex World of tanks PC player this blitz version is ez then the hardcore version of real PC world of tanks and just using pc world of tanks knowledge.

pas someone above said there is no reason to buy a premium tank. Unless one of them has a very special unique playstyle that is fun to you and you can’t resist throwing money.

inknow, I did, and I’m satisfied.

but if you play rated battles and Say, some tournaments (even with random noob team) with a premium account you will never need credits. If you play well, credits is a useless currency. Some of my friends even stay  credit positive in some tech tree tier 10 on a regular account.

i have 1 year of free premium account in daily or hourly certificates, I don’t even use them. If I had to grind tech tree tanks I would use these premium certificates, but playing premium tanks would actually slow my grind, for obvious reasons.

hope it made sense, 

Good luck.

Edited by minitelrose, 10 August 2020 - 10:17 PM.

Read my guides there

"I want the game to be just how it was launched, no MM limitations for platoons, some unbalanced match once in a while, and friendly fire should come back as well. The only thing they should remove is statistics." -phony1907, 08 July 2016, 05:45pm - 

I want just that, and replay files.

DumbApe #12 Posted 10 August 2020 - 10:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 33542 battles
  • [HRG]
Minitelrose is right to say you don’t need Premium Tanks. It is premium time that makes the difference

Old Ape new tricks. Go Ape Be happy Party On!    

Hell Raiser Gang [HRG] -   Bananas in aures habeo. Non possum te audiunt.

I_C4NT_W1N_ #13 Posted 11 August 2020 - 11:40 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 48984 battles
  • [8ASIL]
I use my Prem tanks when I need to grind the cash to obtain a new tech tree tank

Noobish_Buddy #14 Posted 11 August 2020 - 11:58 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18676 battles

Last game on T2 Medium Dec, 2014.

We might have different opinions of new

Jukkis74 #15 Posted 12 August 2020 - 04:41 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 35814 battles
  • [AFK]
If you are patient, only play x2/3/5 matches (with xp boosters) while grinding tank modules or tank crew. Use freexp for tank modules. Grinding many/several lines in parallel makes progress easy (and avoids rushing to high tiers too fast).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users