False military honour reporting.

military honour

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

S34n1 #1 Posted 15 August 2020 - 04:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12036 battles

My issue is there seems to be a Trend forming whereby people (bad losers) report you for provocative communication, inactivity during battle etc... when you havent done anything wrong.

Players know WOTB wont do anything if they click anything other than  provocative communication in the military honour section.

I m sick of getting warnings just because i played better than another player, or i shot an enemy before a team mate, or because my team was so bad they forget it is a team game.

Case in point, the team sped off and left me in my slow heavy tank to fight 5 of the opposing team which killed me in seconds, when i asked for help the response via Rastafari66 was "Move quicker,"  after the battle of which we lost i was then reported for "Inactivity during battle" by Rastafari66....timmetie01 is another such offender,  this is disgraceful how this can be allowed. I am so sick of being reported for bad team play by ignorant players who think it's funny to report people when you havent done anything wrong.

This "Trend" is spoiling my game play and enjoyment.

I have tried sending in a ticket photo evidence of my battle results but for some reason when i press send the response that they are having technical issues flags up in a red banner...(I dont know how to upload a replay either, it sends me to email but the mailer wont send the email) meanwhile my military honour is taking a bashing.

Does anyone else have a problem with this or know how i can get my military honour back to zero?

Thx

Attached Files

• Attached File   Screenshot (12).png   318.72K
  • Attached File   Screenshot (13).png   317.38K

Thekingoftheworldoftanks #2 Posted 15 August 2020 - 04:39 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1487 battles
  • [HRG]

Have you considered the option that you might actually be at fault here?
That's never happened to me and this is the first time I've seen anyone complaining about this.

In the gravedigger battle. In which you claim that the team left you alone against 5 enemies, and another player told you to be faster, I'm going to say that you should have been faster. There was a tiger kuromorimine on your team that is almost as fast as the gravedigger.

Moreover, the gravedigger actually isn't very slow. If you want to, you can even keep up with your team in an at 2. So stop complaining. You were at fault.

Edited by Thekingoftheworldoftanks, 15 August 2020 - 04:42 PM.

Warchil1 #3 Posted 15 August 2020 - 05:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostThekingoftheworldoftanks, on 15 August 2020 - 04:39 PM, said:

Have you considered the option that you might actually be at fault here?
That's never happened to me and this is the first time I've seen anyone complaining about this.

In the gravedigger battle. In which you claim that the team left you alone against 5 enemies, and another player told you to be faster, I'm going to say that you should have been faster. There was a tiger kuromorimine on your team that is almost as fast as the gravedigger.

Moreover, the gravedigger actually isn't very slow. If you want to, you can even keep up with your team in an at 2. So stop complaining. You were at fault.

Ok firstly,  i dont "CLAIM" anything, it is FACT, (which i would be more than happy to show you the replay,)  I know how to play to a decent standard and how to be a good team player. so please lets not do the whole condescending arrogant superiority thing,.

The kuromorimine was the only one that came back, the reds were flanking us and a TD got caught, so i went back to help, as i went back all the red team became visible and destroyed the TD, i shouted for Help which is when i got the response "Move quicker" needless to say the reds had me and i was done, it was then that the Tiger managed to get back but like me didnt last long either.

I also said "There seems to be a Trend forming" which suggests that it may be a new thing that the morons are doing now. Which is why someone of your important stature hasn't experienced it yet. but please dont even begin to try and tell me you haven't come across any useless players in any of your battles.

I see this quite regular as soon as the battle starts, someone shouts "Report....(whoever)"  then you get the reply "WHY?"  now i'm getting reported because my team chose to run away instead of being team players.

Does this clear it up for you?

Just_merpug #4 Posted 15 August 2020 - 08:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 56713 battles
  • [AFK]
A couple of points.
1: I've not seen anything like this
2: don't respond to people trolling
3: if you play an OP tank, expect salt

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Warchil1 #5 Posted 16 August 2020 - 12:11 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostJust_merpug, on 15 August 2020 - 08:46 PM, said:

A couple of points.
1: I've not seen anything like this
2: don't respond to people trolling
3: if you play an OP tank, expect salt

Nor had i heard or witnessed it until recently,

Not sure what an OP means but why should i expect or accept "salt" (Are you meaning verbal abuse?) by the tank that i'm using, i cant GIVE "Salt" to the many morons that play this game because i would be reported so why should i have to expect it from them.

The honour system is a farce, and should be got rid of, and as far as in game chat is concerned, you should be allowed to call anyone an idiot if they're acting like one without fear of being reported or banned, either that or get rid of the in game chat all together.

It's bad enough that the opposing team seemingly always have stronger faster and more organisation (T8 battles are a joke) and now theres the disappearing shots (Was in a smasher, had a LTTB who was distracted and didnt see me plum in my sights that was really close and unmissable I fired ..........NOTHING, not a scratch not a hit it just disappeared,. This happens almost every battle especially when i need to hit it that and the dreaded not firing when i click fire.)  so then i get the inactivity in battle complaints....

Thekingoftheworldoftanks #6 Posted 16 August 2020 - 04:00 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1487 battles
  • [HRG]

View PostWarchil1, on 15 August 2020 - 05:49 PM, said:

Ok firstly,  i dont "CLAIM" anything, it is FACT, (which i would be more than happy to show you the replay,)  I know how to play to a decent standard and how to be a good team player. so please lets not do the whole condescending arrogant superiority thing,.

The kuromorimine was the only one that came back, the reds were flanking us and a TD got caught, so i went back to help, as i went back all the red team became visible and destroyed the TD, i shouted for Help which is when i got the response "Move quicker" needless to say the reds had me and i was done, it was then that the Tiger managed to get back but like me didnt last long either.

I also said "There seems to be a Trend forming" which suggests that it may be a new thing that the morons are doing now. Which is why someone of your important stature hasn't experienced it yet. but please dont even begin to try and tell me you haven't come across any useless players in any of your battles.

I see this quite regular as soon as the battle starts, someone shouts "Report....(whoever)"  then you get the reply "WHY?"  now i'm getting reported because my team chose to run away instead of being team players.

Does this clear it up for you?

Don't get angry... You didn't exactly elaborate earlier. I just said that based on the info you gave. And now I think that it wasn't your fault so I'll agree that false reporting does sometimes happen but it hasn't become much of a problem till now(at least not for me. But I'm still in the sub 5k mm where the players don't even know the difference between a tank and a rock)

And yes. I've come accross useless players too.

Afk, shooting planes, ramming heavies in paper lights etc.

And lastly, sorry if I offended you in my earlier post but the majority of players just don't get that they should improve and that their team was right so don't blame me for assuming that you also fell into that category(I'll put anyone in that category if I don't know about their stats or anything. And that's mostly the right category for them).

And I had no way of knowing that the things you said we're true so hence the use of claim. Without proof, even the most trust worthy person is only claiming things.

Edited by Thekingoftheworldoftanks, 16 August 2020 - 04:02 AM.

Just_merpug #7 Posted 16 August 2020 - 07:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 56713 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostWarchil1, on 16 August 2020 - 12:11 AM, said:

Nor had i heard or witnessed it until recently,

Not sure what an OP means but why should i expect or accept "salt" (Are you meaning verbal abuse?) by the tank that i'm using, i cant GIVE "Salt" to the many morons that play this game because i would be reported so why should i have to expect it from them.

The honour system is a farce, and should be got rid of, and as far as in game chat is concerned, you should be allowed to call anyone an idiot if they're acting like one without fear of being reported or banned, either that or get rid of the in game chat all together.

It's bad enough that the opposing team seemingly always have stronger faster and more organisation (T8 battles are a joke) and now theres the disappearing shots (Was in a smasher, had a LTTB who was distracted and didnt see me plum in my sights that was really close and unmissable I fired ..........NOTHING, not a scratch not a hit it just disappeared,. This happens almost every battle especially when i need to hit it that and the dreaded not firing when i click fire.)  so then i get the inactivity in battle complaints....

Okay, I think you have cleared one thing up. You're quite a cross person,, aren't you. Calling people idiots because you disagree with them isn't helpful. Agreed, players, even entire teams, do what I consider dumb things in game. I find I win more if I figure out what I can do to take advantage of this. The dumbest thing I can do is to stick with my original plan and die alone. It happens, though,so I quit the game and go back to the garage and pick another tank. The level of fun watching a team collapse is limited, if they win it's a pleasant surprise and I've not been stressed by watching. 

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Mjr_Eazy #8 Posted 16 August 2020 - 08:05 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35385 battles
  • [BT_SV]

@OP, It’s a shame you can’t share the replay as email not working...

What other options do you have?  On my iPhone I can also save to files or dropbox then upload to wotinspector.com on the site and then copy/paste the link to a post here or a support ticket...

I’ve not noticed what you have seen, it happens but so rarely I don’t care, I report people lots, get reported lots and even get chat bans as whilst it’s not helpful and is childish to rage at people doing things I consider daft, I still do it, a lot :).   The esteemed Merpug’s approach is much better so I’d advise listening to him than me on how to behave.

One thing to note is MH is not impacted by one person downvoting you, more than 1 has 2 and I think now it a platoon both downvote another player has too as well so in my experience whilst I might think I got undeserved ones in reality I can see why they happened and generally think fair enough.  Also, they drop off after 30 days, just platoon with someone and up-vote each other, you will soon have purple MH, mind you it’s meaningless but then the whole system is FUBAR.

OP means 2 things :)

Original Poster, ie the person starting the thread which is how I used it here

Over Powered, when referring to a tank means it is really strong, too strong really.  Gravedigger is OP, that’s fhe context @Merpug used it in.

Edited by Mjr_Eazy, 16 August 2020 - 08:06 AM.

547146227.png

Warchil1 #9 Posted 16 August 2020 - 10:46 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostThekingoftheworldoftanks, on 16 August 2020 - 04:00 AM, said:

Don't get angry... You didn't exactly elaborate earlier. I just said that based on the info you gave. And now I think that it wasn't your fault so I'll agree that false reporting does sometimes happen but it hasn't become much of a problem till now(at least not for me. But I'm still in the sub 5k mm where the players don't even know the difference between a tank and a rock)

And yes. I've come accross useless players too.

Afk, shooting planes, ramming heavies in paper lights etc.

And lastly, sorry if I offended you in my earlier post but the majority of players just don't get that they should improve and that their team was right so don't blame me for assuming that you also fell into that category(I'll put anyone in that category if I don't know about their stats or anything. And that's mostly the right category for them).

And I had no way of knowing that the things you said we're true so hence the use of claim. Without proof, even the most trust worthy person is only claiming things.

Ok, all is forgiven ;-) this false reporting can be so blatant, with players threatening to report someone even as the battle is just starting. It's ridiculous. I dont know how the MH works before bans are issued because i've never had a problem with it in the past, but if the "Trend" continues and grows amongst those  that deliberately troll then we are all going to suffer with  heavy complaints and periods of being banned.

Warchil1 #10 Posted 16 August 2020 - 11:00 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostJust_merpug, on 16 August 2020 - 07:26 AM, said:

Okay, I think you have cleared one thing up. You're quite a cross person,, aren't you. Calling people idiots because you disagree with them isn't helpful. Agreed, players, even entire teams, do what I consider dumb things in game. I find I win more if I figure out what I can do to take advantage of this. The dumbest thing I can do is to stick with my original plan and die alone. It happens, though,so I quit the game and go back to the garage and pick another tank. The level of fun watching a team collapse is limited, if they win it's a pleasant surprise and I've not been stressed by watching. 

Actually no i'm not a cross person at all, and what i said was that "You should be allowed to call anyone an idiot if they're acting like one without fear of being reported or banned"  

If anything I'm frustrated with this game that used to be good and filled with people that would teach you how to play and help, now the "Trend" is to report and get you banned, plus many more types of un supporting play by supposed "Teammates"

It's bad enough it's become a shop bought game, with disappearing, non registering shots,  without the added disappointment of trolls being allowed to roam free and

cause havoc. 

Thx for replying

Warchil1 #11 Posted 16 August 2020 - 11:11 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 16 August 2020 - 08:05 AM, said:

@OP, It’s a shame you can’t share the replay as email not working...

What other options do you have?  On my iPhone I can also save to files or dropbox then upload to wotinspector.com on the site and then copy/paste the link to a post here or a support ticket...

I’ve not noticed what you have seen, it happens but so rarely I don’t care, I report people lots, get reported lots and even get chat bans as whilst it’s not helpful and is childish to rage at people doing things I consider daft, I still do it, a lot :).   The esteemed Merpug’s approach is much better so I’d advise listening to him than me on how to behave.

One thing to note is MH is not impacted by one person downvoting you, more than 1 has 2 and I think now it a platoon both downvote another player has too as well so in my experience whilst I might think I got undeserved ones in reality I can see why they happened and generally think fair enough.  Also, they drop off after 30 days, just platoon with someone and up-vote each other, you will soon have purple MH, mind you it’s meaningless but then the whole system is FUBAR.

OP means 2 things :)

Original Poster, ie the person starting the thread which is how I used it here

Over Powered, when referring to a tank means it is really strong, too strong really.  Gravedigger is OP, that’s fhe context @Merpug used it in.

I think you should be able to call players idiots if they are being one or cowardly or un supporting, i would much prefer that than the "Im going to tell teacher" MH rubbish, so they should keep the "good conduct" MH but let players call each other cowardly morons, or idiots if needed.

Obviously there are players that would and do take what should be only mild idiot calling  down to a level that only disgusting scum bags would use, in those cases an immediate ban should be given, which wotb should make it a hell of a lot easier to send in a replay, or actually be able to get in touch with player support.

Thx for the OP explanation.

Thekingoftheworldoftanks #12 Posted 16 August 2020 - 02:03 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1487 battles
  • [HRG]

View PostWarchil1, on 16 August 2020 - 11:11 AM, said:

I think you should be able to call players idiots if they are being one or cowardly or un supporting, i would much prefer that than the "Im going to tell teacher" MH rubbish, so they should keep the "good conduct" MH but let players call each other cowardly morons, or idiots if needed.

Obviously there are players that would and do take what should be only mild idiot calling  down to a level that only disgusting scum bags would use, in those cases an immediate ban should be given, which wotb should make it a hell of a lot easier to send in a replay, or actually be able to get in touch with player support.

Thx for the OP explanation.

It is allowed. I call players idiots when I'm angry and they are acting like idiots. I've never gotten a ban(except for a ban on the ru forums. Stupid rules...)

I've also got a 4 star mh that occasionally jumps to 5.

So as long as you don't call players idiot too often, you should be fine.

Just_merpug #13 Posted 17 August 2020 - 09:01 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 56713 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostWarchil1, on 16 August 2020 - 11:00 AM, said:

Actually no i'm not a cross person at all, and what i said was that "You should be allowed to call anyone an idiot if they're acting like one without fear of being reported or banned"  

If anything I'm frustrated with this game that used to be good and filled with people that would teach you how to play and help, now the "Trend" is to report and get you banned, plus many more types of un supporting play by supposed "Teammates"

It's bad enough it's become a shop bought game, with disappearing, non registering shots,  without the added disappointment of trolls being allowed to roam free and

cause havoc. 

Thx for replying

Why should you be allowed to abuse people? 

And I've not noticed this trend. Certainly, there are plenty of salty nabs screaming, crying and throwing their toys out of the pram calling "Report" for non-existent misdemeanours. On the other hand, I'm not getting any extra downvotes myself, nor seeing many notifications that downvotes I've given have been successful. 

Warchil1 #14 Posted 17 August 2020 - 05:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostJust_merpug, on 17 August 2020 - 09:01 AM, said:

Why should you be allowed to abuse people? 

And I've not noticed this trend. Certainly, there are plenty of salty nabs screaming, crying and throwing their toys out of the pram calling "Report" for non-existent misdemeanours. On the other hand, I'm not getting any extra downvotes myself, nor seeing many notifications that downvotes I've given have been successful. 

"Abuse" ....thats a bit strong, stop being over sensitive. Do I need to light a candle , sing a song or give you a hug? maybe there's a "Time out" room nearby you can go cry in.

If someone's acting like a prat, then it should be pointed out....after all this IS a "Team" game, and if players dont understand that then maybe this isnt the game for them.

Its those "salty nabs" whatever the fck that is, that are doing the reporting, plus anyone that has a bad game or anyone that didnt like being killed,  maybe they've done it to me more often than you so now i'm getting the warning messages.

MH should be got rid of especially if it causes bans for no good reason other than some moron having a bad game, or being called an idiot.

Just_merpug #15 Posted 17 August 2020 - 06:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 56713 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostWarchil1, on 17 August 2020 - 05:30 PM, said:

"Abuse" ....thats a bit strong, stop being over sensitive. Do I need to light a candle , sing a song or give you a hug? maybe there's a "Time out" room nearby you can go cry in.

If someone's acting like a prat, then it should be pointed out....after all this IS a "Team" game, and if players dont understand that then maybe this isnt the game for them.

Its those "salty nabs" whatever the fck that is, that are doing the reporting, plus anyone that has a bad game or anyone that didnt like being killed,  maybe they've done it to me more often than you so now i'm getting the warning messages.

MH should be got rid of especially if it causes bans for no good reason other than some moron having a bad game, or being called an idiot.

So, you're going walk up to me in the street and call me and idiot and expect me not to take offence? As a player, you camp at the back and expect the team to spot for you. Being a bit less of a git might help you win more. All I can repeat is that I'm not seeing this trend you are, nor has any other player mentioned it. It's you, mate. Git gud. Be less angry. Think more about how you can contribute to helping your team win, rather than expecting them to help you win. Most players are worse than you, ranting won't win games. Watch Droodles on YouTube, a great player who has no issues with posting games he loses. 

I'll agree, MH sucks big-time. 

Warchil1 #16 Posted 17 August 2020 - 07:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostJust_merpug, on 17 August 2020 - 06:50 PM, said:

So, you're going walk up to me in the street and call me and idiot and expect me not to take offence? As a player, you camp at the back and expect the team to spot for you. Being a bit less of a git might help you win more. All I can repeat is that I'm not seeing this trend you are, nor has any other player mentioned it. It's you, mate. Git gud. Be less angry. Think more about how you can contribute to helping your team win, rather than expecting them to help you win. Most players are worse than you, ranting won't win games. Watch Droodles on YouTube, a great player who has no issues with posting games he loses. 

I'll agree, MH sucks big-time. 

I suppose it would depend on what you were doing and how it was affecting me and if it was affect me in any way,  then yes absolutely I would tell you.

Quote:- "As a player, you camp at the back and expect the team to spot for you.".........DO I, are you sure about that or are you clutching at straws? ,  there has NEVER been a time whereby i have camped anywhere and let the team do the work for me, and if you'd have thought about this comment before writing it you would have figured out that  if I was one of those useless wait for 1 shot morons I wouldnt be complaining about the players who are morons who do do that  ???  nice try though, try thinking first..

Quote:- "Being a bit less of a git might help you win more"  oooo personal insults, wow, did I hit a nerve, aren't you a  sensitive one.

Qoute :- "All I can repeat is that I'm not seeing this trend you are, nor has any other player mentioned it. It's you, mate"  actually since wasting my time talking to your superiority complexed condescending arse,( see what i did there)  it would appear I'm not the only one and others are experiencing "Downvotes" from something as simple as a slow reload, to lag, to their games freezing, and bitter players 

Quote:-  Git gud..........I'm not bad, and lets be honest you're only marginally better stats wise, but then you do have wayyyyyyyyyyy more battles than me.

Thx for replying though, i should've known better than to ask for a sensible response instead of the immediate "It's your fault, because it doesn't happen to me cos I'm so perfect "  responses.

Mjr_Eazy #17 Posted 17 August 2020 - 08:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35385 battles
  • [BT_SV]

I’ve not noticed and in fact I’ve noticed my downvotes hitting him a lot less than they used to I am getting way less downvotes than I used to in 5.x...

Have you got some replays to prove you got lots of undeserved downvotes or does anyone else?  I don’t I’ll share next time But don’t hold your breath...

547146227.png

Just_merpug #18 Posted 17 August 2020 - 09:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 56713 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostWarchil1, on 17 August 2020 - 07:49 PM, said:

I suppose it would depend on what you were doing and how it was affecting me and if it was affect me in any way,  then yes absolutely I would tell you.

Quote:- "As a player, you camp at the back and expect the team to spot for you.".........DO I, are you sure about that or are you clutching at straws? ,  there has NEVER been a time whereby i have camped anywhere and let the team do the work for me, and if you'd have thought about this comment before writing it you would have figured out that  if I was one of those useless wait for 1 shot morons I wouldnt be complaining about the players who are morons who do do that  ???  nice try though, try thinking first..

Quote:- "Being a bit less of a git might help you win more"  oooo personal insults, wow, did I hit a nerve, aren't you a  sensitive one.

Qoute :- "All I can repeat is that I'm not seeing this trend you are, nor has any other player mentioned it. It's you, mate"  actually since wasting my time talking to your superiority complexed condescending arse,( see what i did there)  it would appear I'm not the only one and others are experiencing "Downvotes" from something as simple as a slow reload, to lag, to their games freezing, and bitter players 

Quote:-  Git gud..........I'm not bad, and lets be honest you're onlymarginally better stats wise, but then you do have wayyyyyyyyyyy more battles than me.

Thx for replying though, i should've known better than to ask for a sensible response instead of the immediate "It's your fault, because it doesn't happen to me cos I'm so perfect "  responses.

Let's just pull the first quote out:

"Quote:- "As a player, you camp at the back and expect the team to spot for you.".........DO I, are you sure about that or are you clutching at straws?"

Nope, I'm sure. Your spotting stats are almost uniformly red and black. 

Yes, you triggered me. You're an opinionated, self-centered tosser. No point in doing anything other than being condescending. Sure, I've many more games than you. However, I don't cry about things being other people's fault. 

Warchil1 #19 Posted 17 August 2020 - 09:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostJust_merpug, on 17 August 2020 - 09:21 PM, said:

Let's just pull the first quote out:

"Quote:- "As a player, you camp at the back and expect the team to spot for you.".........DO I, are you sure about that or are you clutching at straws?"

Nope, I'm sure. Your spotting stats are almost uniformly red and black. 

Yes, you triggered me. You're an opinionated, self-centered tosser. No point in doing anything other than being condescending. Sure, I've many more games than you. However, I don't cry about things being other people's fault. 

My spotting stats are just fine thanks, but I'm sure you've already checked that out.

Self cantered?  I find that hard to believe seeing as how I'm complaining about un supporting players and random downvotes...again... think before you write theres a good girl.

Opiniated ...? Yes I have opinions, doesn't everyone? or maybe your one of those PC twitter triggered types that thinks people are only allowed an opinion when it's given to them.

Tosser? why? because i wouldnt let you talk to me like I'd broken into your house and pissed on your kittens, do yourself a favour, and learn a lesson here, if someone asks a civil question reply to it in a civil manner, because i will ALWAYS treat a person how they treat me.

LOL omg but you DO cry dont you....in fact you've cried constantly throughout this haven't you.... resorting to verbals and condescending tones......so if anyone's a tosser Sally it's you...in fact you're so triggered and such a cry baby  I'll give yit 5 minutes before you respond with more rage and hate.

Speak soon Susan. x

Pururut #20 Posted 17 August 2020 - 10:26 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23848 battles

Astolfo has the cutest phallus.

Also tagged with military honour

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users