• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Thekingoftheworldoftanks #21 Posted 18 August 2020 - 02:53 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1490 battles
  • [HRG]

View PostWarchil1, on 17 August 2020 - 09:58 PM, said:

My spotting stats are just fine thanks, but I'm sure you've already checked that out.

Self cantered?  I find that hard to believe seeing as how I'm complaining about un supporting players and random downvotes...again... think before you write theres a good girl.

Opiniated ...? Yes I have opinions, doesn't everyone? or maybe your one of those PC twitter triggered types that thinks people are only allowed an opinion when it's given to them.

Tosser? why? because i wouldnt let you talk to me like I'd broken into your house and pissed on your kittens, do yourself a favour, and learn a lesson here, if someone asks a civil question reply to it in a civil manner, because i will ALWAYS treat a person how they treat me.

LOL omg but you DO cry dont you....in fact you've cried constantly throughout this haven't you.... resorting to verbals and condescending tones......so if anyone's a tosser Sally it's you...in fact you're so triggered and such a cry baby  I'll give yit 5 minutes before you respond with more rage and hate.

Speak soon Susan. x

If you want sound and friendly advice, you should really tone down on the anger.

You are a cranky person. 

If you don't want to be ignored, be a bit more polite? 

Just_merpug #22 Posted 18 August 2020 - 06:52 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 56803 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostWarchil1, on 17 August 2020 - 09:58 PM, said:

My spotting stats are just fine thanks, but I'm sure you've already checked that out.

Self cantered?  I find that hard to believe seeing as how I'm complaining about un supporting players and random downvotes...again... think before you write theres a good girl.

Opiniated ...? Yes I have opinions, doesn't everyone? or maybe your one of those PC twitter triggered types that thinks people are only allowed an opinion when it's given to them.

Tosser? why? because i wouldnt let you talk to me like I'd broken into your house and pissed on your kittens, do yourself a favour, and learn a lesson here, if someone asks a civil question reply to it in a civil manner, because i will ALWAYS treat a person how they treat me.

LOL omg but you DO cry dont you....in fact you've cried constantly throughout this haven't you.... resorting to verbals and condescending tones......so if anyone's a tosser Sally it's you...in fact you're so triggered and such a cry baby  I'll give yit 5 minutes before you respond with more rage and hate.

Speak soon Susan. x

Incoherent wittering, use of gender to attempt to insult me, total absence of any reasoned discussion. Sigh. 

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Mjr_Eazy #23 Posted 18 August 2020 - 09:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35433 battles
  • [BT_SV]

OP, Hmmmmm, are these downvotes really undeserved you seem ever so easily triggered and very angry...

What I have seen is a lot of camping heavies taking TD spots recently, had a VK100 stay on the hill near spawn in Rockfield t’other day for example, he got pasted with downvotes from reds and me on greens as contributed next to nowt to his losing team, we just left him til last and was 7 vs 1...  clearly deserved and got a message a penalty had been applied!

I looked at your stats, your spot rate is pretty bad on most meds and lights in the last 30 days and overall is terrible, in heavies it is very bad, I think @Merpug’s statement about you camping too much is spot on and I’m pretty sure I’d be downvoting you unsporting if on my team....

Share some proof these downvotes are undeserved as from what I can see in your stats I think they will probably be deserved!

Edited by Mjr_Eazy, 18 August 2020 - 09:23 AM.

547146227.png

Warchil1 #24 Posted 18 August 2020 - 10:02 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostJust_merpug, on 18 August 2020 - 06:52 AM, said:

Incoherent wittering, use of gender to attempt to insult me, total absence of any reasoned discussion. Sigh. 

Incoherent??? really?? Maybe i should add retard to the mix as well. 

I used words like cry baby, triggered,etc.... the "Gender" (normal people would say Women's names) were a bonus feature just for you.

The reasoned discussion was there at the beginning, it was you that decided to descend this chat into what it is now.

Maybe in future just answer a question without the derogatory condescending superiority complex arrogant remarks, will save you a lot of time and effort. 

Edited by Warchil1, 18 August 2020 - 10:19 AM.

Warchil1 #25 Posted 18 August 2020 - 10:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 18 August 2020 - 09:18 AM, said:

OP, Hmmmmm, are these downvotes really undeserved you seem ever so easily triggered and very angry...

What I have seen is a lot of camping heavies taking TD spots recently, had a VK100 stay on the hill near spawn in Rockfield t’other day for example, he got pasted with downvotes from reds and me on greens as contributed next to nowt to his losing team, we just left him til last and was 7 vs 1...  clearly deserved and got a message a penalty had been applied!

I looked at your stats, your spot rate is pretty bad on most meds and lights in the last 30 days and overall is terrible, in heavies it is very bad, I think @Merpug’s statement about you camping too much is spot on and I’m pretty sure I’d be downvoting you unsporting if on my team....

Share some proof these downvotes are undeserved as from what I can see in your stats I think they will probably be deserved!

Yes, they're undeserved, if they weren't undeserved I wouldnt be on here hoping to find someone who hasn't got a smug superiority complex and could just answer a question without adding the condescending crap., I came here to air my views on here not during the game, so YES.......AGAIN.....it's undeserved.

Triggered? no,  Angry? no, Frustrated that a game that used to be good with HELPFUL people has now turned into a gold game, full of muppets that dont understand teamwork, and are too quick to "Blame" instead of just answering, absolutely.

Once again....I have NEVER camped EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....!!! not once never, nada, nix, non, zero, Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. in fact my pet hate is CAMPERS, especially those mongs that head off to the far side of the map where they cant see the enemy but will still sit their waiting for 1 shot, instead of being in a position where they can cover the team. 

My spot rate in a heavy is very bad?????? really,???  so your heavies are quicker than meds and lights are they? 

the last 30 days...thats what you're judging me on...f f s give your head a shake.

For the amount of times i use a light or med my spot rate is excellent, I use heavies more than lights or meds.

Quote:- " I think @Merpug’s statement about you camping too much is spot on "    Then you would also would be wrong.

Quote "He got pasted with downvotes from reds"      How do you know he got pasted with downvotes, did he tell you as much? 

My stats are just fine thank you and you know they are, especially on my s34n1 account.  The MH alone shows I'm a team and effective player. if i was as bad as you're attempting to suggest it would show something completely different  wouldnt it...?  You should also think before you post a response. 

How can you share proof of downvotes, 1/ you dont know which player has downvoted you, and  2/ it's not always clear from which battle the downvote came from,. 

Just_merpug #26 Posted 18 August 2020 - 11:04 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 56803 battles
  • [AFK]
Your spotting numbers on both accounts are way below average. If you improve those, you'll win more. Maybe you don't camp, but you are certainly very cautious. I'm not suggesting that you yolo, just be a tad more positive. That may also reduce the number of actual downvotes you receive.
Can’t help with your anger management issues, though, sorry.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Warchil1 #27 Posted 18 August 2020 - 11:09 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostThekingoftheworldoftanks, on 18 August 2020 - 02:53 AM, said:

If you want sound and friendly advice, you should really tone down on the anger.

You are a cranky person. 

If you don't want to be ignored, be a bit more polite? 

My original post was neither angry or cranky, if anything it was exhaustive, but polite and respectful due to a game that doesn't seem fair anymore

I posted a simple post that required a simple response but instead i was bombarded with arrogant assuming attacks, by people with some sort of undeserved superiority complex, 

My responses have been what they are because it would appear that no-one can respond in a civil respectful manner without adding some veiled passive aggressive insult along with it, if you want politeness from me, then i suggest you dont behave like a condescending prat to begin with.

In fact i believe it was you that started the rudeness...so take your own advice and in future just answer without the pompous arrogance.

Edited by Warchil1, 18 August 2020 - 11:11 AM.

Thekingoftheworldoftanks #28 Posted 18 August 2020 - 11:18 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1490 battles
  • [HRG]

View PostWarchil1, on 18 August 2020 - 11:09 AM, said:

My original post was neither angry or cranky, if anything it was exhaustive, but polite and respectful due to a game that doesn't seem fair anymore

I posted a simple post that required a simple response but instead i was bombarded with arrogant assuming attacks, by people with some sort of undeserved superiority complex, 

My responses have been what they are because it would appear that no-one can respond in a civil respectful manner without adding some veiled passive aggressive insult along with it, if you want politeness from me, then i suggest you dont behave like a condescending prat to begin with.

In fact i believe it was you that started the rudeness...so take your own advice and in future just answer without the pompous arrogance.

I suggest you relearn the definition of rudeness and arrogance.

I think everyone here(except you) would agree that you started the rudeness.

Can't you accept that you might've made a mistake? Everyone here is saying that you should try and improve. Take that advice. 

It may shock you to know this but not all players are bad and some are actually better than you.

If anyone has a 'undeserved superiority complex' , it's you.

Warchil1 #29 Posted 18 August 2020 - 11:23 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostJust_merpug, on 18 August 2020 - 11:04 AM, said:

Your spotting numbers on both accounts are way below average. If you improve those, you'll win more. Maybe you don't camp, but you are certainly very cautious. I'm not suggesting that you yolo, just be a tad more positive. That may also reduce the number of actual downvotes you receive.
Can’t help with your anger management issues, though, sorry.

Again you are wrong, I'm not angry i'm frustrated, Cautious no, I battle and i battle hard no matter what tank i'm in,

I usually use heavies and big gunned tanks because i like the beef of the hit, there are times in fact especially these last few months  whereby caution has been a necessity as i've seen a distinct change in this game and how the team performs together, especially teams that don't even leave spawn or all start camping in the same areas or at the same corners (I'm sure you know what i'm talking about) or they just sit and watch whilst you try and take on 4 or 5 enemy alone. 

Warchil1 #30 Posted 18 August 2020 - 11:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostThekingoftheworldoftanks, on 18 August 2020 - 11:18 AM, said:

I suggest you relearn the definition of rudeness and arrogance.

I think everyone here(except you) would agree that you started the rudeness.

Can't you accept that you might've made a mistake? Everyone here is saying that you should try and improve. Take that advice. 

It may shock you to know this but not all players are bad and some are actually better than you.

If anyone has a 'undeserved superiority complex' , it's you.

Listen to yourself, you dont even know you're doing it, you're literally oblivious, you have that online gaming, twitter type arrogance that cant help themselves when they reply.

I suggest you read my original post and show me where i was rude to any of you in it,  it was the rude responses by you and everyone on here that made me respond the way i did, if you dont like it DON'T DO IT, so of course you would think it was me that started the rudeness, because your arrogance gets in the way of all sense.

At no point did I ever say I was the greatest player, and no-one was better than me or that there were no good players within the game, so dont do that.

Theres always room for improvement that goes without saying  and not just for me but for for everyone...(including you..... definitley you in fact) 

No i cant  accept i made a mistake because i  know i didnt, i know what i saw and witnessed, you are all making assumptions on what you "Think" happened because it hasn't happened to you ....YET  you cant just go around making your own versions up because its easier to deal with than what appears to be a growing trend and a future problem within the game.

Thekingoftheworldoftanks #31 Posted 18 August 2020 - 02:01 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1490 battles
  • [HRG]

View PostWarchil1, on 18 August 2020 - 11:39 AM, said:

Listen to yourself, you dont even know you're doing it, you're literally oblivious, you have that online gaming, twitter type arrogance that cant help themselves when they reply.

I suggest you read my original post and show me where i was rude to any of you in it,  it was the rude responses by you and everyone on here that made me respond the way i did, if you dont like it DON'T DO IT, so of course you would think it was me that started the rudeness, because your arrogance gets in the way of all sense.

At no point did I ever say I was the greatest player, and no-one was better than me or that there were no good players within the game, so dont do that.

Theres always room for improvement that goes without saying  and not just for me but for for everyone...(including you..... definitley you in fact) 

No i cant  accept i made a mistake because i  know i didnt, i know what i saw and witnessed, you are all making assumptions on what you "Think" happened because it hasn't happened to you ....YET  you cant just go around making your own versions up because its easier to deal with than what appears to be a growing trend and a future problem within the game.

Now that's a correct example of arrogance.

And could you please point out where I was rude?

No one said that they are the greatest player. You assumed that because we were trying to make you understand that the problem MIGHT be you. 

And if you like, I'll shut up. No point in arguing with you anyway. You're never going to see sense.

Warchil1 #32 Posted 18 August 2020 - 03:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostThekingoftheworldoftanks, on 18 August 2020 - 02:01 PM, said:

Now that's a correct example of arrogance.

And could you please point out where I was rude?

No one said that they are the greatest player. You assumed that because we were trying to make you understand that the problem MIGHT be you. 

And if you like, I'll shut up. No point in arguing with you anyway. You're never going to see sense.

Your whole comment was rude and disrespectful, you automatically jumped to the conclusion that it HAD to be my fault, you couldn't possibly perceive that I might have a genuine grievance and have witnessed something that I've not seen before which could potentially create problems within the game.

I came on here to discuss this and i immediately faced a barrage of "It's all your fault" "Play better" " dont be impolite" "I would suggest you move faster" without having ever discussed the situation before hand, talk about bandwagon jumping. 

Then to add insult to injury you all start throwing your toys out of the pram because I had the audacity to use the same condescending tones back at you that you've all used on me.

Like I said before "If you dont like it done to you dont do it to me" either be civil or fck off.

Quote:- "It may shock you to know this but not all players are bad and some are actually better than you." this clearly implies that you think i believe that i'm better than anyone else and are inclined to think that all players are bad.....which i don't, so no i DIDNT assume anything.

My MH shows that I'm a damn good team player.so it's YOU that doesn't seem to be able to "See sense." choosing instead the easier arrogant option to berate with the utmost pomposity.

So yes you can shut up, I'm done with you now.

Mjr_Eazy #33 Posted 18 August 2020 - 04:57 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35433 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Calm down fella, you are getting triggered constantly and ranting...

Several people initially responded that they hadn’t seen what you claim..

It’s a claim, you’ve provided no proof...

Your spotting rate is terrible, which usually indicates too much caution and/or camping...

I know he got a penalty as I got a message about it, and he was only player I’d reported that day...

When I suggested proof what I was asking for was proof they are undeserved, you can prove that by sharing replays and we can see what you did during the battle and can see if they were deserved or not...

BTW what are these undeserved down-votes for?

a. Unsporting Conduct

b. Provocative Communication

c. Inactivity in battle

d. All of the above?
My guess is d with a lot of b’s as you seem a very sensitive soul and easily triggered...

547146227.png

Warchil1 #34 Posted 18 August 2020 - 05:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 18 August 2020 - 04:57 PM, said:

Calm down fella, you are getting triggered constantly and ranting...

Several people initially responded that they hadn’t seen what you claim..

It’s a claim, you’ve provided no proof...

Your spotting rate is terrible, which usually indicates too much caution and/or camping...

I know he got a penalty as I got a message about it, and he was only player I’d reported that day...

When I suggested proof what I was asking for was proof they are undeserved, you can prove that by sharing replays and we can see what you did during the battle and can see if they were deserved or not...

BTW what are these undeserved down-votes for?

a. Unsporting Conduct

b. Provocative Communication

c. Inactivity in battle

d. All of the above?
My guess is d with a lot of b’s as you seem a very sensitive soul and easily triggered...

I'm not triggered I just dont allow people to think they can talk to me like sht and not expect me to react.

Why would i claim something that isnt true? that would be just a waste of time, especially when  the only responses are by people who automatically accuse and "Assume" or in your case "Guess"

Your "Guess" would be wrong, like I've already stated if I was  guilty of dishing out the verbal's, camping too much or not being a team player then I wouldnt bother attempting to discuss it now would I....jeeez does anyone listen anymore.

As far as spotting is concerned, seeing as u all seem to be really obsessing about this, Spotting is only useful if you have a good team, that will react to the enemies exposure ,otherwise the few seconds you expose the opposing team and risking yourself  is no use as their cammo re sets and your team still havent left spawn or are looking around at each other like it's their first game and havent turned on the sat nav yet or they split in all directions like headless chickens and get totally battered.

I think I've attached something, not really sure how to do it, but if it's attached this is a perfect example, of what I'm talking about, look for the IS 3 comments. (the first 1 min 20 I had lag hence the slow weird start and the crashing into the side of the hill).

I have the replay on my desktop however when i try to attach it to hear it It says:- Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file

Edited by Warchil1, 18 August 2020 - 06:00 PM.

Mjr_Eazy #35 Posted 18 August 2020 - 09:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35433 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostWarchil1, on 18 August 2020 - 05:31 PM, said:

I'm not triggered I just dont allow people to think they can talk to me like sht and not expect me to react.

Why would i claim something that isnt true? that would be just a waste of time, especially when  the only responses are by people who automatically accuse and "Assume" or in your case "Guess"

Your "Guess" would be wrong, like I've already stated if I was  guilty of dishing out the verbal's, camping too much or not being a team player then I wouldnt bother attempting to discuss it now would I....jeeez does anyone listen anymore.

As far as spotting is concerned, seeing as u all seem to be really obsessing about this, Spotting is only useful if you have a good team, that will react to the enemies exposure ,otherwise the few seconds you expose the opposing team and risking yourself  is no use as their cammo re sets and your team still havent left spawn or are looking around at each other like it's their first game and havent turned on the sat nav yet or they split in all directions like headless chickens and get totally battered.

I think I've attached something, not really sure how to do it, but if it's attached this is a perfect example, of what I'm talking about, look for the IS 3 comments. (the first 1 min 20 I had lag hence the slow weird start and the crashing into the side of the hill).

I have the replay on my desktop however when i try to attach it to hear it It says:- Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file

Oh you'd be surprised at what sort of stuff gets claimed here with no proof...

You can't attach replays, best thing to do is go to wotinspector.com and upload it there or email to replays@wotinspector.com

The more the better....

Edited by Mjr_Eazy, 18 August 2020 - 09:45 PM.

547146227.png

Warchil1 #36 Posted 18 August 2020 - 10:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 18 August 2020 - 09:45 PM, said:

Oh you'd be surprised at what sort of stuff gets claimed here with no proof...

You can't attach replays, best thing to do is go to wotinspector.com and upload it there or email to replays@wotinspector.com

The more the better....

Well I have better things to do with my time. Been on here, isnt one of them.

I have two most recent which are fine examples of what I'm talking about, if i put them on the inspector thing does it show up on this thread? 

Just_merpug #37 Posted 18 August 2020 - 11:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 56803 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostWarchil1, on 18 August 2020 - 10:09 PM, said:

I have two most recent which are fine examples of what I'm talking about, if i put them on the inspector thing does it show up on this thread? 

If you upload them to wotinspector.com, you can copy the link and paste it here. The site also shows all the chat from the game and every shot. 

Pururut #38 Posted 18 August 2020 - 11:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23848 battles

View PostWarchil1, on 19 August 2020 - 01:09 AM, said:

Astolfo has the cutest phallus.

Mjr_Eazy #39 Posted 18 August 2020 - 11:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35433 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostWarchil1, on 18 August 2020 - 10:09 PM, said:

Well I have better things to do with my time. Been on here, isnt one of them

You just can’t help yourself can you...

You have to be rude, arrogant and negative every time...

What account and server do you upload from on wotinspector.com?  There are no replays for Warchil1 on eu server...

547146227.png

Warchil1 #40 Posted 19 August 2020 - 12:12 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostJust_merpug, on 18 August 2020 - 11:38 PM, said:

If you upload them to wotinspector.com, you can copy the link and paste it here. The site also shows all the chat from the game and every shot. 

Ok, sounds good to me. thx

Not sure if this is right, never done it before.

s34n1 is the account.

https://replays.woti...3e9bef20e3f72a8

https://replays.woti...88d2e7336d77102

Attached Files

• Attached File   Screenshot (17).png   232.99K

Edited by Warchil1, 19 August 2020 - 12:55 AM.

Also tagged with military honour

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users