50 replies to this topic

Warchil1 #41 Posted 19 August 2020 - 12:28 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 18 August 2020 - 11:51 PM, said:

You just can’t help yourself can you...

You have to be rude, arrogant and negative every time...

What account and server do you upload from on wotinspector.com?  There are no replays for Warchil1 on eu server...

Wow....I wasn't being arrogant rude or negative, i was simply responding to this comment you made:- "Oh you'd be surprised at what sort of stuff gets claimed here with no proof.." stating that i have better things to do with my time than waste it making up and telling stories on a forum. jeeeeeezuz 

Do you honestly think i wouldnt have known that at some point someone would've asked me to "Prove it?" 

I dont know what any of this :- "What account and server do you upload from on wotinspector.com?  There are no replays for Warchil1 on eu server"   means.

I dont upload anything to anywhere thats why you cant find anything, I'm not that obsessed by it, i complete the daily missions have a go in some beefy tanks with big guns then call it  day, in fact this thread is probably the longest I've ever spent on anything to do with wotb, which I'll make sure never to ask anything again on here.

Thekingoftheworldoftanks #42 Posted 19 August 2020 - 05:13 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1490 battles
  • [HRG]

View PostWarchil1, on 19 August 2020 - 12:12 AM, said:

Ok, sounds good to me. thx

Not sure if this is right, never done it before.

s34n1 is the account.

https://replays.woti...3e9bef20e3f72a8

https://replays.woti...88d2e7336d77102

I don't care what you say, but I've watched the replays and I'm posting my thoughts.

In the t71 battle, the reports were undeserved. You played well.

In the gravedigger battle, what exactly were you reported for?

The only fault in that battle was that you could have saved the last 2 tanks remaining(or at least one of them). The ones that were killed by the is3 and Lowe.

Other than that, you dwadled a bit at the start but that happens to everyone sometimes when they get a bit confused.

So all in all, you did not deserve downvotes for provocative communication or inactivity. You certainly weren't inactive and I didn't see you even using the chat.

If you would've posted these replays earlier, it would've saved everyone a lot of time and given you a sensible discussion about this issue.

The only repost worthy offended I can think of in these battles is low damage caused.less than 2k damage is a bit low for tier 7 tanks. But that doesn't mean that you should be reported.

Anyway, if you didn't get banned, what's the problem? MH doesn't affect your stats or anything. And if you get banned, send a ticket to WG. I'm sure that will revoke the ban.

Edited by Thekingoftheworldoftanks, 19 August 2020 - 05:15 AM.

Col_Foster #43 Posted 19 August 2020 - 11:52 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 68218 battles
  • [SHADO]
I agree with the above poster, the player in the second game who was giving you most of the verbals was either a re-roll or a newish player (looking at their stats on Blitzstars) the others were again fairly newish low battle count players, so looks like a case of where you get a player in a good tank expecting you to just yolo in and instead of actually thinking about their actions just blame others because you haven't  played like they think you should play. Having 69k + games I have come across this type on numerous occasions and even though been threatened with a 'report' it has never actually happened. I think other posters on this forum would agree with me on the above, unfortunately it is part of the game and the only other option is to turn off chat.
Clan leader.

Warchil1 #44 Posted 19 August 2020 - 12:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostThekingoftheworldoftanks, on 19 August 2020 - 05:13 AM, said:

I don't care what you say, but I've watched the replays and I'm posting my thoughts.

In the t71 battle, the reports were undeserved. You played well.

In the gravedigger battle, what exactly were you reported for?

The only fault in that battle was that you could have saved the last 2 tanks remaining(or at least one of them). The ones that were killed by the is3 and Lowe.

Other than that, you dwadled a bit at the start but that happens to everyone sometimes when they get a bit confused.

So all in all, you did not deserve downvotes for provocative communication or inactivity. You certainly weren't inactive and I didn't see you even using the chat.

If you would've posted these replays earlier, it would've saved everyone a lot of time and given you a sensible discussion about this issue.

The only repost worthy offended I can think of in these battles is low damage caused.less than 2k damage is a bit low for tier 7 tanks. But that doesn't mean that you should be reported.

Anyway, if you didn't get banned, what's the problem? MH doesn't affect your stats or anything. And if you get banned, send a ticket to WG. I'm sure that will revoke the ban.

Thank you,

The t71 i had lag for about the 1st 1min 20 seconds with me ending up half way up the side of the hill.

The gravedigger was a tricky battle because the team was all over the place, and not all of the enemy had been spotted, so it was difficult to pick a direction as a gravedigger can be sluggish and easily flanked, (and a dead tank is no use in a team).

At the end the Lowe and is3 were left both of which can destroy a digger within 2 or 3 shots, and because the

Lowe was hesitant on either coming for me or joining the is3 i couldn't make my decision until he had decided which way he was going. unfortunately for my team mate the Lowe decided to join the is3 which meant i had to try race around to help. 

I've had a chat ban, i think both reported me for provocative communication. this is what i have been trying to say, i went from no bad MH  apart from 1 inactivity in battle (Due to the game freezing and i had to close it down and restart it) to 6 provocative communications, some in activities during battle and i think theres an unsupporting conduct in there also now. i think there's about 12 downvotes now. i know it doesn't sound much but when bans start being enforced for nothing i think it should be brought to peoples attention that theres something wrong going on with the MH system.

I tried to contact wotb to put a ticket in but it wont let me do it saying "they're experiencing technical issues please try later." i've been trying for about a week or so now so i got fed up of trying and came on here to see if i could get some answers.

I couldn't post anything earlier because it wasn't letting me email the replay, believe me i tried....ALOT..so you telling me about the inspector thing helped me post the replay.

Warchil1 #45 Posted 19 August 2020 - 12:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostCol_Foster, on 19 August 2020 - 11:52 AM, said:

I agree with the above poster, the player in the second game who was giving you most of the verbals was either a re-roll or a newish player (looking at their stats on Blitzstars) the others were again fairly newish low battle count players, so looks like a case of where you get a player in a good tank expecting you to just yolo in and instead of actually thinking about their actions just blame others because you haven't  played like they think you should play. Having 69k + games I have come across this type on numerous occasions and even though been threatened with a 'report' it has never actually happened. I think other posters on this forum would agree with me on the above, unfortunately it is part of the game and the only other option is to turn off chat.

Yes, I think turning off chat is definitley the way to go, they can get rid of altogether for my liking, only keep it for a platoon.

thx

CheekiBreekist #46 Posted 19 August 2020 - 06:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25475 battles
  • [SMOL]
I've got a fake downvotes maybe twice ever, and that's just because i was telling toxic platoons to stop talking trash. Double downvote usually means a warning. Who cares about that system anyway, when you can at the same time inflate your military honour using a platoonmate which will upvote you every match lmao
WG should just think about something else, something that may actually work
I'm a seal clubber and you can't do anything about it. I won't spam big tanks as long as big tiers are toxic as rivers near chemical factories  :child:

Mjr_Eazy #47 Posted 19 August 2020 - 08:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35433 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Luckily I had the sense to watch them before updating earlier today...

The T71 battle, you didn't really do anything to deserve a downvote, you could have played more aggressively maybe as I've seen that be effective but risky tactic.

The Gravedigger, you were way too cautious and dithered too much, you should have pushed and smashed the reds on the flank much more aggressively, GD is OP, look at my stats in it and I'm a noob.  Having said that, getting down-votes is harsh, you could have killed the IS-3D earlier rather than letting him get away and it was going to be tough 1 vs 1 but you should have tried to bounce or even not pushed and tried to get behind him, if you had got a clip in his rear or side then pushed rather than pushing and face hugging  face on you would probably have won but still nothing deserving a down-vote...

It's just usual saltiness by noobs who rushed in and died and need to blame someone else...

Unless there are other battles you've not shared then raise a ticket https://eu.wargaming...ucts/wotb/help/ as you didn't say anything in chat so they are undeserved but equally they disappear after 30 days and there is no way you are getting enough downvotes to get a ban in 30 days unless you're a troll in game, like me sometimes...

Just forget about them would be my advice, I still think part of the problem is you are too cautious and don't spot enough based on those 2 games and your stats and based on your messages here I just don't believe you haven't bitten in game...

Just switch it off you can't get any downvotes for provocative communication that way or if you do just WG a ticket, although they will most likely say they won't do anything as they drop off after 30 days...

547146227.png

Warchil1 #48 Posted 19 August 2020 - 08:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostCheekiBreekist, on 19 August 2020 - 06:17 PM, said:

I've got a fake downvotes maybe twice ever, and that's just because i was telling toxic platoons to stop talking trash. Double downvote usually means a warning. Who cares about that system anyway, when you can at the same time inflate your military honour using a platoonmate which will upvote you every match lmao
WG should just think about something else, something that may actually work

So true, thx

Warchil1 #49 Posted 19 August 2020 - 09:36 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 19 August 2020 - 08:22 PM, said:

Luckily I had the sense to watch them before updating earlier today...

The T71 battle, you didn't really do anything to deserve a downvote, you could have played more aggressively maybe as I've seen that be effective but risky tactic.

The Gravedigger, you were way too cautious and dithered too much, you should have pushed and smashed the reds on the flank much more aggressively, GD is OP, look at my stats in it and I'm a noob.  Having said that, getting down-votes is harsh, you could have killed the IS-3D earlier rather than letting him get away and it was going to be tough 1 vs 1 but you should have tried to bounce or even not pushed and tried to get behind him, if you had got a clip in his rear or side then pushed rather than pushing and face hugging  face on you would probably have won but still nothing deserving a down-vote...

It's just usual saltiness by noobs who rushed in and died and need to blame someone else...

Unless there are other battles you've not shared then raise a ticket https://eu.wargaming...ucts/wotb/help/ as you didn't say anything in chat so they are undeserved but equally they disappear after 30 days and there is no way you are getting enough downvotes to get a ban in 30 days unless you're a troll in game, like me sometimes...

Just forget about them would be my advice, I still think part of the problem is you are too cautious and don't spot enough based on those 2 games and your stats and based on your messages here I just don't believe you haven't bitten in game...

Just switch it off you can't get any downvotes for provocative communication that way or if you do just WG a ticket, although they will most likely say they won't do anything as they drop off after 30 days...

The T71 battle i did nothing wrong,, I had a slow start for the first 1min 20 seconds due to lag but after that  i spotted, covered, caused damage, supported other players, took out snipers and even managed a couple of kills myself, it was text book light tank duties.

The digger battle, was confusing because the team couldn't decide what they were doing so it was difficult to make any kind of decision, this was a T8 battle and diggers ammo isnt that strong nor is it's armour,, so i had to watch for flankers  as their team wasn't fully exposed yet.

I should never have been allowed to get to the IS3, both the Lowe and the IS3 can take a digger out with 1 or 2 shots 3 at the most the Lowe should've taken me out as, i have no to little protection against T8 tanks, I could've stayed on the IS3 but he is quicker and we would've ended up going around in circles,  plus the Lowe was coming to back him up so i had to be careful, 

The IS 3 had all day he wasn't worried because he knew his armour would take a diggers ammo, the IS 3, armour at the front is just solid Red, no matter what ammo you use, and as i was close to death my only choice was to get close to him in the hope i could get a clean shot on an area on his roof, the digger isnt quick enough to go around to his side, he could even reverse quicker than i could go forward. and on a digger from the front the vulnerable area is low down underneath the front spikes, which i was above him on the slope so he had a clean view of that area...i was just hoping i could get enough shots into him before he reloaded which unfortunately i didnt.

Once again i dont say anything during battles, for one i have to type it and i'm a 1 finger typist, secondly i dont have the time to type anything as i'm concentrating to much.

I spotted just fine in the t71, and the digger ....well unless you have one with rocket boosters i fail to see how it's possible to spot.

Spotting is only useful if you have the team to back you up, this used to be the case when i first started playing this game, a team would follow you in and made sure that anyone you spotted got fired at to keep their heads down and give you chance to get away, NOW....you're lucky if any of them have even left spawn, 

I dont play fast light tanks often,(unless its a daily mission) so t's a tad more difficult to spot in a Black Prince or a Smasher.

I tried for about a week or so to send a ticket into wotb but it kept saying that they were having technical issues and i should try later, so after a week and a bit i came on here, which i now wish i hadn't.

What you believe is not important, what i'm telling you is, I'm not doing this for the good of my health,  I've been trying to tell you, but you are so determined to blame me, for what could be possibly an issue within the game, i would think as a player you would be concerned also, just in case it does eventually happen to you..

So with that said i think we're done here.

thank you for your time.

Edited by Warchil1, 19 August 2020 - 09:39 PM.

Mjr_Eazy #50 Posted 19 August 2020 - 10:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35433 battles
  • [BT_SV]

I just sent a ticket now, as had the freezing problem reported elsewhere here...
Maybe it's a problem in the game you haven't proven it, send your replays to WG and see what they say, remember though they will look at what battles you got the downvotes from out of the other 25 played on the 18th you had 27 battles but cherry picked too...

If it is a bug, other people should see it happening to them as much as you claim but don't, but maybe it is, let us know if it's still happening in 7.2, send a full days worth of replays to wotinsepctor and that will prove it's unfair...

As you say it doesn't matter what I believe, the truth is out there...

547146227.png

Warchil1 #51 Posted 19 August 2020 - 11:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26745 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 19 August 2020 - 10:20 PM, said:

I just sent a ticket now, as had the freezing problem reported elsewhere here...
Maybe it's a problem in the game you haven't proven it, send your replays to WG and see what they say, remember though they will look at what battles you got the downvotes from out of the other 25 played on the 18th you had 27 battles but cherry picked too...

If it is a bug, other people should see it happening to them as much as you claim but don't, but maybe it is, let us know if it's still happening in 7.2, send a full days worth of replays to wotinsepctor and that will prove it's unfair...

As you say it doesn't matter what I believe, the truth is out there...

I dont care that much, I tried the wotb blitz ticket thing and it didnt let me send it (but I havent done that before so am probably not sending it in right). so i came on here instead,(seriously wish i hadn't now) because i couldn't be pestered with the ticket thing anymore..... if I'd have known this would be still getting dragged out after 2-3 days i REALLY wouldnt have bothered, 

i was just curious  to see if it was happening to anyone else....and looking on a MH thread it would appear it has happened to others. (dont even think about asking me to show proof....go look yourself)

Seriously the "Claim" thing again, I was asked to provide proof, i did that, so what now the proof isnt proof enough? dear god man, you're like a dog with a bone.

I didnt "Cherry pick anything, i posted examples of those two because it doesn't happen EVERY battle. they just happened to be in succession and were easier for me to locate, .

I am however so glad everything is working for you though and haven't experienced any problems, that must be so nice.

I am not sending a full days anything to anywhere, you dont believe me thats fine, i dont care enough, i am slowly losing the will to live with all this. all i was looking for was if it was happening to anyone else and to maybe alert other players. a simple yes or no or thx we'll look out for that would've been enough.

So now if you really want to be useful tell me how to i close this thread down because quite frankly I just cant be pestered anymore.

What a horrible experience this was. 

Also tagged with military honour

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users