Operation Code: Fatal

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

RibbleStripe #1 Posted 31 August 2020 - 02:26 PM

Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 2328 battles
  • [WG]

The future. Cozy... bright... shining... At least, this is what you see after you've been enhanced with neural implants. You can hardly recall what reality actually looks like: smoke-filled days, endless nights, acidic puddles reflecting pink and blue neon lights instead of stars... Everything may be packed with technology, but the city lives by the same rule as it did hundreds of years before: take what's yours at any cost.

Full news text

Pururut #2 Posted 31 August 2020 - 08:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23848 battles

Wargaming has really outdone itself with the Cyberpunk ARL44. Its animation and skin are like a combination of Defender tanks and T-2020 taken up a notch. Reintroduction of DW2 for premium pass is a nice add on as well.

Puru seriously dislikes how the event is implemented. Non-premium players are immediately cut off from the main award and players have no control over event as in deciding when to play as the entire concept is built around daily missions. Binding chip income to combat xp would have been a better choice both for players and simplicity’s sake for by doing so the main reward could have been introduced into basic pass perhaps at level 80? Premium pass in exchange can get additional chips from the same amount of combat xp as in a event-only premium account.

Vaults are meh... denying non-paying players a meager 125 gold is nothing short of pathetic. I do like the trailers as of late though; they are perfect for Wargamings new market that's children/teens with all that vibrant coloring, camera angles and voice over.

Beautiful product, customer unfriendly and impractical implementation. A Wargaming classic.

Astolfo has the cutest phallus.

ImATomatoUMU #3 Posted 01 September 2020 - 08:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7705 battles
  • [TSAR]
The premium pass is 100% more expensive despite the fact that the event doesn't actually gives 100% more rewards compared to Thunder event considering the vault rewards and things like that if i remember correctly honestly.

Edited by ImATomatoUMU, 03 September 2020 - 04:18 PM.

July ~ September 2019 had the best RNG (literally none), change my mind.

Mjr_Eazy #4 Posted 03 September 2020 - 11:47 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35385 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Er thunder one was exactly the same price and gave 20% less rewards...

547146227.png

ImATomatoUMU #5 Posted 03 September 2020 - 03:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7705 battles
  • [TSAR]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 03 September 2020 - 02:47 PM, said:

Er thunder one was exactly the same price and gave 20% less rewards...

No no i'm talking about the other pass which gives 25 levels correct me if i'm wrong but it was cheaper, and in this event unlike the Thunder event they spread out the rewards, for example 1 camouflage in 1 level instead of 3 camouflage in 1 level and some things like that, though i take my word back about the vaults, i filled both silver and exp vaults, gold vault is at 50% right now.

July ~ September 2019 had the best RNG (literally none), change my mind.

RibbleStripe #6 Posted 04 September 2020 - 01:12 PM

Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 2328 battles
  • [WG]

View PostPururut, on 31 August 2020 - 11:10 PM, said:

Puru seriously dislikes how the event is implemented. Non-premium players are immediately cut off from the main award and players have no control over event as in deciding when to play as the entire concept is built around daily missions. Binding chip income to combat xp would have been a better choice both for players and simplicity’s sake for by doing so the main reward could have been introduced into basic pass perhaps at level 80? Premium pass in exchange can get additional chips from the same amount of combat xp as in a event-only premium account.

Battle pass mechanics is based on regular activity represented in Blitz by daily missions. 
Getting chips for XP is not battle pass. It's a skill-based event we also have from time to time. Let's not mix events and operations. 

Non-payers still got decent rewards just for doing regular things. Is this bad?

View PostImATomatoUMU, on 01 September 2020 - 11:48 PM, said:

The premium pass is 100% more expensive despite the fact that the event doesn't actually gives 100% more rewards compared to Thunder event considering the vault rewards and things like that if i remember correctly honestly.

Looks like you have to check your calculations one more time.

Premium pass price stays the same, $5.
Premium pass bundle price stays the same, $20. 
Completing levels for gold is 4 times cheaper now (250 gold per level instead of 1000).

Premium pass bundle unlocks 25 levels now (more than 30% of progress). Previous bundle unlocked 10 levels (25% of progress). 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users