• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

quicknt #1 Posted 23 December 2020 - 06:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18055 battles
  • [HZLTR]

Hi,

I have some map and game mode ideas in my mind and i want to know how to work with it.

I tried to google how to create map or test your map in world of tanks blitz. I learned game engine is BigWorld game engine and there is some guide about mapping but i dont know where to test.

Also i checked for mods they seem outdated too. Any chance to work with this engine load your custom map, maybe improved graphics mode for pc.(I mean better texture not the filter) etc. etc.

Endtastic #2 Posted 23 December 2020 - 07:14 PM

First Sergeant

• 44270 battles
  • [LOCA]

View PostOgzGnl, on 23 December 2020 - 07:35 PM, said:

Hi,

I have some map and game mode ideas in my mind and i want to know how to work with it.

I tried to google how to create map or test your map in world of tanks blitz. I learned game engine is BigWorld game engine and there is some guide about mapping but i dont know where to test.

Also i checked for mods they seem outdated too. Any chance to work with this engine load your custom map, maybe improved graphics mode for pc.(I mean better texture not the filter) etc. etc.

Look for the creators of mods and ask them. 

quicknt #3 Posted 23 December 2020 - 08:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18055 battles
  • [HZLTR]

If anybody wants to create new map you cant create new map. You can only modify your games file but its not recommended because of hackers.

I guess my idea is never gonna happen.

This game uses BigWorld game engine which used in all Wargaming games. If you want to create new map you have to use BigWorld engines features which is you cant unless you bought engine.

Thanks for the answer.

Have a great day

Just_merpug #4 Posted 24 December 2020 - 01:43 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 65374 battles
  • [AFK]
If you created your own map, nobody else could play on it.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..

Also tagged with modding, mapping, guide, beginner

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users