20k + Battles and they still don't get it.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

The_Angry_Tank_Commander #1 Posted 13 January 2021 - 02:01 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 3309 battles
  • [FORUM]

Ratings has seem to become the catch all place for the god awful players at the moment, not sure why to be honest.

Anyway, I'm sitting here looking at the cluelessness of these people and I'm surprised when they are sitting in the high 30's to low 40's with 20+ k battles. They drive around like they've just discovered this game for the first time. By now I see how people play and I can tell when they are actually trying. I'm not asking these people be able to carry games but at least over all the battles learn how to use basic teamwork. People think being a great player means you carry games and that's not true. Being a good player is knowing how to work with your team. I mean at what point does someone need to tell themselves this game just isn't for them and they need to play something single player? 

Driving around in sniper mode right past enemy reds.

Yoloing.

Not finishing off a tank with a few HP and start shooting another.

Trying to squeeze your tank between 3 so you can be in that spot. 

Typing how bad you sck instead of just shooting and driving.

Moving like a robot.

Etc.......

Just a few things I come across with people who should know better after that many battles. 

llo1 #2 Posted 13 January 2021 - 03:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32151 battles
  • [1RTR]

Sorry, but as you are less than 5k games, you really shouldn’t be in rating anyway!

Rating is supposed to be for players with similar experience......but for some reason WG have again diluted the system so much it is never going to recover up until they totally fix it.

Enough of that.....Now as WG allow any noob to “buy” a fully maxed tank, or even reward some players with one....what makes you think they can stop them playing what they like?

I have just had  total noob in rating, 300 games and 78% wr.........I don’t care if he’s got the correct tank, there is no way he should be allowed to even drive that in ANY competition IMO, but WG allow it, so simply use his inexperience to farm your shots...the problem is when you get 3 or 4 on your team, game after game after game,.......then everything suffers.

You will see that due to the current system that WG push players everywhere, most players do not go anywhere near Rating....therefore your post is not going to improve the system, WG aren’t going to read it and it’s not going to come to their attention. 
I am told that WG do take notice of suggestions in discord.....so use that system.....I abhor discord, cannot even bear the thought of trying to get on it to post a suggestion, so try your luck....they might just read it and fix it!

Panzerkampfabzeigen #3 Posted 13 January 2021 - 03:44 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 20885 battles
Rating is just stupid, i never use it on my new account. Maybe the same as playing tier 1. Clueless sheep and headless chickens driving around a map and enjoying the scenery.The same goes for tiers 8, 9 and 10. Beyond tier 7 the fun stops for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users