llo1 #21 Posted 23 February 2021 - 02:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32625 battles
  • [1RTR]

Response from WG:

Dear llo1,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

The first thing that we would like to inform you is that we here at Support are unable to modify any Praises or Complaints that you have received from another player.

Complaints may result in an automatic penalty imposed on a player, but not immediately. A single complaint has a small effect by itself. If a player receives one complaint, nothing will happen to him. Complaints have a cumulative effect. First of all, the submitted complaint is checked. Confirmed complaints start affecting Military Honor. If such complaints accumulate, the player will receive a warning. If more complaints are submitted against the same player after that, the player receives a punishment. Praises and complaints have a "lifetime" and have influence at a certain period of time. After "lifetime" runs out, complaints and praises become just numbers in stats and don't have any influence on the account. That means that if a player receives a lot of praises from the beginning and after that becomes violator he will receive sanctions anyway, no matter how much praises he received earlier.

Unfortunately, we cannot interfere in this ranking system or delete a negative rating from a player's account, as it would render the system pointless. Note, that the ranking is designed in a way that can recognize unfair rating, jealousy or general trolling. If you did indeed participate in the battle, but got, for example, an Inactivity in battle warning, nothing will happen.

If the complaints do not pass verification, they do not affect the military honor. 

Edited by llo1, 23 February 2021 - 02:44 PM.

Mjr_Eazy #22 Posted 24 February 2021 - 03:02 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38791 battles
  • [BT_SV]

They say that but I got 3 downvotes from 1 battle for inactivity but I wasn’t inactive,  I driven to a decent spotting location, didn’t fire, spotted 3 reds but as they lit up I tried to back down and their death star blind one shot, I hadn’t fired, no way was I spotted, light tank but he guessed where I was from them getting spotted...

If they verified it I don’t think they should stick, you could see I was active, driven out of spawn spotted enemies and was moving when shot...

For the provocative communication one, they have no way of knowing chat is switched off, it’s a client side setting, maybe they can check the chat logs but I don’t believe they do that, that one I think if you get enough downvotes you get whacked same as with the unsporting one...

547146227.png

llo1 #23 Posted 24 February 2021 - 07:48 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32625 battles
  • [1RTR]

Totally believe what you say, I was just quoting the standard response from WG ........

And I STILL don’t believe that WG look into EVERY complaint.....if they did, they would have to overturn so many spurious complaints...........

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users