I'm going to start creating tickets for match rigging.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

The_Angry_Tank_Commander #1 Posted 22 February 2021 - 10:15 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4151 battles
  • [FORUM]

I've been having the same individuals on my teams today who aren't doing anything but driving around, stopping and just watching. 

I'm sick and tired of these types of players infesting the game and ruining my stats. I'm going to start sending in the replays to WG for match rigging. 

It's time to get rid of these types of players who ruin it for others. 

Uranyum212atomu #2 Posted 22 February 2021 - 10:20 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 2684 battles
  • [NOTAG]
i have same problem!! :(
Plato
Wise People talk because they have something to say.Stupid people talk because they have to say something

SirArthurStreebGreebling #3 Posted 22 February 2021 - 10:49 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 48412 battles
  • [VG]
I understand how you feel, but you're wasting your time.  WG won't do anything about it.

O_o__O_o__O_o #4 Posted 22 February 2021 - 10:58 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 54569 battles
  • [AFK]

you can also post it here so script maniacs can analyse 

might be some new testing going on or just your bad luck getting those players

keep in mind last 2 days many people have ping spikes and packet loss including me almost every battle

also since you are most likely in newbie MM its kind of expected to get those players :)

you can just get better and use them as shield or just train your crew and dont mind them much once you are above 5k battles you will meet a little better players 

The_Angry_Tank_Commander #5 Posted 22 February 2021 - 11:23 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4151 battles
  • [FORUM]

View PostO_o__O_o__O_o, on 22 February 2021 - 10:58 AM, said:

keep in mind last 2 days many people have ping spikes and packet loss including me almost every battle

also since you are most likely in newbie MM its kind of expected to get those players :)

you can just get better and use them as shield or just train your crew and dont mind them much once you are above 5k battles you will meet a little better players 

I'll just let WG decide that. I'm tired of it and if you aren't playing to win then I take that as you are playing to lose and that's match rigging. 

O_o__O_o__O_o #6 Posted 22 February 2021 - 11:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 54569 battles
  • [AFK]
thing is all they will say to you is that this is normal but if you share replays mr.ez,jylpah,galabru can check for actual rigging even if WG says NO they can find YES

Edited by O_o__O_o__O_o, 22 February 2021 - 11:26 AM.

The_Angry_Tank_Commander #7 Posted 22 February 2021 - 11:29 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4151 battles
  • [FORUM]

you can just get better

Why do I need to pick up the slack for these types of players??? 

Sorry mate but that continues to be the dumbest answer I have ever seen. 

View PostO_o__O_o__O_o, on 22 February 2021 - 11:26 AM, said:

thing is all they will say to you is that this is normal but if you share replays mr.ez,jylpah,galabru can check for actual rigging even if WG says NO they can find YES

I don't need them to check for anything. 

WG will determine that. 

General_Jarkeld #8 Posted 22 February 2021 - 11:47 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29685 battles
  • [-B4W-]
Good luck! Please don’t forget to keep us here on the forum updated! 

O_o__O_o__O_o #9 Posted 22 February 2021 - 11:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 54569 battles
  • [AFK]

why do you think if WG is rigging they will tell you :)

also by get better i mean learn to play with them not that you are bad player or something

just those kind of players require special teamplay so just adapt when you see them on your team normal tactics usually dont work :)

Edited by O_o__O_o__O_o, 22 February 2021 - 11:58 AM.

net4force #10 Posted 22 February 2021 - 12:29 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 61035 battles
  • [ADULT]

View PostThe_Angry_Tank_Commander, on 22 February 2021 - 12:29 PM, said:

Why do I need to pick up the slack for these types of players??? 

Sorry mate but that continues to be the dumbest answer I have ever seen. 

Chill a bit man.

jylpah #11 Posted 22 February 2021 - 12:40 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27996 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostThe_Angry_Tank_Commander, on 22 February 2021 - 01:29 PM, said:

I don't need them to check for anything. 

WG will determine that. 

I am sure they will take it as their first priority and will act promptly on any rigging found. Please keep us posted. :popcorn:

BlitzAnalysiz.com  In-depth analysis of WoT Blitz game statistics

Jylpah @EU  Jylpah @Asia  Blitz-tools  

TankyMacTanker #12 Posted 22 February 2021 - 12:48 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5832 battles
  • [BT_SV]
I think WG would be interested in real game rigging but players not engaging properly is not going to get them excited in my limited experience (even though it is against the terms and conditions).  I once had a green that deliberately kept blocking other greens from moving including me.  From his behaviour, it seemed likely that he was blocking us for ulterior motives rather than just being 'difficult'.  WG were interested in seeing the replay but between raising the ticket and getting their response, an upgrade had taken place and I no longer had it.

Don't cry. Just fly!

The_Angry_Tank_Commander #13 Posted 22 February 2021 - 12:49 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4151 battles
  • [FORUM]

View PostO_o__O_o__O_o, on 22 February 2021 - 11:57 AM, said:

why do you think if WG is rigging they will tell you :)

also by get better i mean learn to play with them not that you are bad player or something

just those kind of players require special teamplay so just adapt when you see them on your team normal tactics usually dont work :)

Who said anything about WG rigging???

View Postjylpah, on 22 February 2021 - 12:40 PM, said:

I am sure they will take it as their first priority and will act promptly on any rigging found. Please keep us posted. :popcorn:

There are already a few players who have been given anywhere from a 2 week to a perma ban for rigging battles.

O_o__O_o__O_o #14 Posted 22 February 2021 - 01:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 54569 battles
  • [AFK]

oh so you mean like countdowns

yes report those if they dont do anything in battle or try to stop others from playing

usually when someone says rigging means "my team did nothing i did great but WG rigged it so i lost"

sorry i misunderstand 

Edited by O_o__O_o__O_o, 22 February 2021 - 01:00 PM.

The_Angry_Tank_Commander #15 Posted 22 February 2021 - 01:09 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4151 battles
  • [FORUM]

View PostO_o__O_o__O_o, on 22 February 2021 - 01:00 PM, said:

oh so you mean like countdowns

yes report those if they dont do anything in battle or try to stop others from playing

usually when someone says rigging means "my team did nothing i did great but WG rigged it so i lost"

sorry i misunderstand 

Yes I was referring to players who are essentially rigging battles to lose by either interfering or purposely doing nothing. 

Just_merpug #16 Posted 22 February 2021 - 01:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 59785 battles
  • [AFK]
I've got good responses from WG in cases like this, you need a replay and screenshot attached to a ticket.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

llo1 #17 Posted 22 February 2021 - 01:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32382 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostThe_Angry_Tank_Commander, on 22 February 2021 - 10:15 AM, said:

I've been having the same individuals on my teams today who aren't doing anything but driving around, stopping and just watching. 

I'm sick and tired of these types of players infesting the game and ruining my stats. I'm going to start sending in the replays to WG for match rigging. 

It's time to get rid of these types of players who ruin it for others. 

To both of you....this might well be me......I have been so much packet loss on some games the tank simply is unplayable .....driving in all sorts of random directions, and also 23000 ping jumped in one game....

Yet the next game no problems at all, top scorer, top damage.......and then back to packet loss.......it’s as if someone has “flicked” a switch between games!

Even watching replays, there are tanks “jumping” around......although nowhere near the extent that I can see......and WG say the typical response “it is nothing to do with their game/equipment” etc...

And to cap it all, the last game I had lagged to hell, and I refused to go the same way as the noob crowd, who simply drove into the reds and started dying, I came up behind the reds, shot a  red tank and then found out that there was an invisible Waffle next to me (Rating not Realistic) who one shotted me......and I get called all the names under the sun, and when the game is over, I get 3 downvotes for the brain dead muppets and the useless WG MG system!

The sooner WG change the totally broken MH system, and also fix their useless servers/game engine the better......

Endtastic #18 Posted 22 February 2021 - 03:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 41791 battles
  • [LOCA]

To you, they are the noobs, to them, you are the noob. Also what stats of yours are they ruining? I cannot see any to be ruined.

Another poor thread only to cover the fact that you cannot accept the truth...

The_Angry_Tank_Commander #19 Posted 22 February 2021 - 03:48 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4151 battles
  • [FORUM]

View PostEndtastic, on 22 February 2021 - 03:12 PM, said:

To you, they are the noobs, to them, you are the noob. Also what stats of yours are they ruining? I cannot see any to be ruined.

Another poor thread only to cover the fact that you cannot accept the truth...

Question?

Why do you bother clicking on these threads and submitting a response if it's a poor thread?

Do you think you are so important that you bring something constructive to the table? I'm not sure if you just don't comprehend things or you're just a troll who likes to come in and flamebait. 

Endtastic #20 Posted 22 February 2021 - 03:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 41791 battles
  • [LOCA]

View PostThe_Angry_Tank_Commander, on 22 February 2021 - 04:48 PM, said:

Question?

Why do you bother clicking on these threads and submitting a response if it's a poor thread?

Do you think you are so important that you bring something constructive to the table? I'm not sure if you just don't comprehend things or you're just a troll who likes to come in and flamebait. 

As long as you are able to flood this place I am able to express my opinion. Simple

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users