User guides in game menu

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

StEpistle #1 Posted 11 January 2015 - 05:28 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 15661 battles
  • [VETS]

I started playing this game about a month ago, love it and play a lot while recuperating from illness. However, I started looking for detailed "Help" to explain how to use the user interface properly, basic tactics etc.  Beyond the very basics in the Tutorial, there is nothing readily accessible to the new user within the game itself.  This means that I have been playing the game rather ineptly, as I thought I had to learn the hard way.  However, I have now discovered that there is excellently written guides, written by highly experienced users such as http://forum.wotblit...guide-tactics/.  Can I suggest that WOTB make best use of these resources by incorporating them within the menu of the game?  This will help to ensure that new users, or "noobs" as they are apparently known by the old hands, will get quicker up the learning curve, and so avoid being put to the sword so often, and iritating the cognisenti into, in some instances, flaming abuse (see my comments elsewhere). Undoubtedly, should WOTB invest more  in assisting player education, it will be good for business and a general "blow in the cause of freedom and joy".  In the meanwhile, if you are new and interested in surviving more, track these articles down.

StEpistle * +

super_merel #2 Posted 11 January 2015 - 06:26 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 7499 battles
Well you make a valid point here, somehow WG makes it a point to implement some things and explain them later, like with the crew skills introduction. Even more, somethings are just never explained and are only learned when one searches the web for info on forums.

LeopardA27 #3 Posted 11 January 2015 - 06:31 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 13952 battles

Follow the top player in each game and you learn it quicker.

Or find someone experienced to platoon with

https://stats-sig.eu/wotblitz/Antitankviking/random/ie/extended/sig.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users